UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Over 15 Years of My Fireball Line.
Pages (53): « First ... « 49 50 [51] 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
OkieRed54
New UKC Forum Member

Re: ?

quote:
Originally posted by carlbettyblack
what do u think was the best cross ever made with fire ball?

Well, all I can say is Melton's My Dog Fireball was bred to Ferrell's Famous Lady & produced a pup that was bred to Hank's Rambln' Redman which was a pup out of Hayes Ramblin Red Zach, a pup from that cross fell into my hands as a teenager & I believe was the best coondog to ever touch God's green Earth. I'd give my left arm to have that dog again & give him the fame he deserved. Sounds far fetched, but it is what it is. I'd be a buyer on a dog or pup similar to this cross or a pup that has Cain's Sycamore Red on it's paper!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-27-2017 04:39 AM
OkieRed54 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OkieRed54 Click here to Send OkieRed54 a Private Message Click Here to Email OkieRed54 Find more posts by OkieRed54 Add OkieRed54 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Yeah a good number of nice Fireball hounds had Ace not to far back.

GrNtCh YR Rocky was that way, for one. :-)

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

http://atomicfireballkennels.webs.com/
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=341228
Steve Bell

Old Post 01-29-2017 05:10 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Toes!

Well this was basically this little hounds first night in the woods. Took her to some of absolutely the worst hunting I have as far as terrain. But there are coons in there. Half of it is solid briars. She had only been out one other time for about 15 minutes. She has been shown a few dead coons while in the pen and that was it. She didn't do much at first but after about 15 minutes she was gone! She was getting half the strikes on this new hound I'm knocking the dust off of. He has got all the hustle in the world but this little female is a monster! The new dog treed a slick right off the bat but sure made it sound pretty. Three looong dieing locates and settled into a nice steady chop. Only his second time out now in two years. We then ran three straight coons all the way into my home town. It was ridiculous. I was like not again. We finally caught em and headed em back home. Very pleased with my young one and some good tough terrain for getting this new one into shape. :-)

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-29-2017 05:21 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Ol Dan is figuring it out. Took about an hour.

Going to get him good and lined out and then it's time to get the others rolling. Sure hoping the VA gets me fixed up soon. Right now I can work on my farm or coonhunting but can't do both. Once they get me rolling I should be able to do some of both for a year or so. :-)

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 01-31-2017 at 07:15 AM

Old Post 01-31-2017 07:13 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Ol Dan did it again last night

Got back home from shooting those 4 above and he was not happy. He wanted to go some more. Apparently he slipped his collar about two or 3. I drove around for about an hour and yet you guessed it found him parked under another coon. He was not happy about me leaving it in the tree. He likes to fight him some coons.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 01-31-2017 05:32 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

The one from when he got off the chain.

Treed in the middle of a pond on an island. He had to go thru some sure enough junk to put this one up.
Was going to video the coon but the phone died.
http://rs907.pbsrc.com/albums/ac272/thecoondawg76/61BB9F29-1DCC-457D-989C-D5A515F86BB8_zpshdt1uddd.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 02-01-2017 07:20 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

A few pics of the new Dan I found

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 02-07-2017 06:06 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Toes

This was the first time I had worked with any of these hounds on the bench.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 02-07-2017 06:13 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

An outcross female I picked up

Her blood percentage relation to Rusty and Bomber is:
37.5% GrNtCh Rusty Red
25% GrNtCh Bomber

...........NtCh Go Man Sam
.........GrNtCh Hoffmeister's Rusty Red
...........Mahogany Sweet Lulu
.......NtCh Wild Willie
...........GrNtCh Haye's Ramblin Red Zack
.........Red Rock Fancy
...........Hill's Sierra Red Jessica

.....Ch Rough Creek Y2KD Rusty Willie

...........GrNtCh Hoffmeister's Rusty Red
.........GrNtCh Hoffmeisters Red Bomber
...........NtCh Hoffmeister's Little Sis
.......GrNtCh Ch Bomber's Y2K-D
...........GrCh Mountainview Magic II
.........Ch Hamby's Indian Outlaw Brandy
...........GrCh Hibriten Mtn Gidget

*** 'PR' Rusty Bomber's Momma

...........NtCh Go Man Sam
.........GrNtCh Hoffmeister's Rusty Red
...........Mahogany Sweet Lulu
.......Hoffmeister's Popsicle Pete
...........Ch GrNtCh Sandy Creek Jake
.........NtCh Ch Fifers Ozark Mountain Snoop
...........Texas Red Brandy

.....Little Red Hollywood

...........GrNtCh Hoffmeister's Rusty Red
.........GrNtCh Hoffmeisters Red Bomber
...........NtCh Hoffmeister's Little Sis
.......South Fork Tricia
...........Randy's Red Oak Buster
.........South Fork Echo
...........South Fork Sandy

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 02-07-2017 at 07:04 PM

Old Post 02-07-2017 06:21 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Sister to my Toes female

We took her out the other night. She had only ever seen two dead coons before this night. She loves fighting the ones that have some life to em. Her on a hang up. Was keeping her to trade for another female but that fell thru. But this hound is now sold anyway.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 02-23-2017 06:54 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Got Momma and Dan bred

Should be having some pups about April 11th.
The should all be ready to roll for the Fall. Think they are all sold already. Will have to see how many she has.
Go in on the 21st to get a procedure done at the VA that will put me able to line up some competitions for Dan. Get ready to see some win slips!

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-03-2017 08:18 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

A list of some Twister offspring :-)

GrNiteCh Browns Ok. Red Twister - Offspring:

GRNTCH Bolin’s Twistin Red Buck
..........GRNTCH T.J.’s Prairie Creek JoAnn

GRNTCH Bolin’s Twistin Red Jewel
..........GRNTCH T.J.’s Prairie Creek JoAnn

GrNiteCh Parkers Redbone Hills Hoss
..........GrNiteCh Yellow River Music

GrNiteCh Nighty Nite Little Girl
..........Meltons Little Girl

NiteCh Twisters Musical Red Huey

NiteCh MillCreek Red Dancin Bailey

NiteCh Browns OK Red Twistin Jazz

NITECH GRCH PR Yellow River Red Ranger
..........GRNITECH PR Yellow River Red Music

NITECH Cricket
..........GRNITECH PR Yellow River Red Music

NiteCh Browns OK Red Twister Sue

NiteCh GrCh B, P&V's OK Red Twister

NiteCh Ch Murphy's OK Red Twistin Lilgirl
..........NiteCh Browns OK Red Penny

NiteCh Browns OK Red Penney
..........Browns Ramblin Dixie

NiteCh GrCh Roarks Oak Ridge Gail
..........Killin Time Sweet Talking Tammy

Nite Ch Brodie's Ok. Red Hot Rosie
..........Killin Time Sweet Talkin Tammy

NiteCh Van's Red Oak Star
..........Swing Red T Bone Gina

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-08-2017 03:54 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Getting a pile of calls about pups.

All current litters have all been sold for some time. Even the ones that aren't due until April 11th and the one that I will likely do this coming Fall or Summer at earliest, as long as this young hound keeps coming on. The only thing left from that litter as even possibilities are the males. I just breed what I plan to hunt and I need for doing future breedings so I don't produce a pile of hounds but what is produced from here is very well thought out and at minimum normally has around 5 years of planning behind it or more. So if ya get one from here you are getting something that I plan to keep. That being said I have a cross that I may do for the first time in 25 years of breeding Redbones that should make an excellent cross but does not fit into my immediate plans to keep or to breed. Still trying to decide on that. So no need to contact me about it but I will post on here if I decide to do it. Likely could be one of the best single crosses I have done but just doesn't fit in my long term plans. Several of the nicest males ever in the breed and up close with my hounds being the only ad ins. Wish all of you the best out there exciting things are happening in the breed and they aren't accidents.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-14-2017 08:58 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Finally got this first batch of pups to line up together.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-17-2017 05:40 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Win slips

Well just got in from my first competition hunt in like 4 or more years. Lady and Dan both won Best of Show. Not many showed up for the hunt so we decided to throw Dan in and just see how he did. Dan had been laid up for over 2 years when I got him and had only been out 4 times since I have had him for about 5 or 6 months. I just had gotten where I couldn't hunt until this procedure. It had been 2 1/2 months since I had Dan out hunting. But we cut him anyway. Dan got 2nd or 3rd strike and first tree right out the gate. I got a little trigger happy and called him treed too quick and he moved on. So we took -125. Then he pushed on down thru and put one up right. Treeing steady the whole time even though he is nothing near in shape due to setting up. Went into the tree was a huge white oak that got hard to see much a little over half way up. I didn't even bring my squaller as I wasn't planning on hunting him. So he got 125 circle on that one. We then loaded up he struck in for 2nd or 3rd strike again and got first tree again. He is a first tree type hound that wants to be first period but will back another hound if he has to. This time me and one other guy at separate times seen just a glint of an eye that was good and bright at the shape spot. However, we could not get it to really look at us. So there again we got 125 circle. Last drop Dan got 3rd strike and backed another hound on the tree, for second tree. However, he left the tree to come meet me as the young boy I bought him from had trained him to do. So we legit took our -75. Told the judge myself to go ahead and minus him. The hound he was backing also left the tree though.
If we had found the coons in his circle trees Dan would have came in 1st place however that didn't happen. But still considering how little this hound has been hunted especially after sitting around 2 years before hand I was very pleased. On two different dumps the guide brought up he had never been as far as we went in those woods while coonhunting. Sounded very similar to many hunts I have made in the past with these ol Redbone hounds. For as out of shape as Dan was he was covering all kind of ground and was treeing very steady even though he was getting warmer. Overall was very pleased with everything. Dogs looked pretty nice for how little they have been worked with. We had an excellent group of guys and I got to see how Dan does with all the strange new things going on for him. A little woods time to get the treeing right fit

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 04-09-2017 10:06 AM
MidwestRedbone
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Awesome job. Glad you were feeling well enough to get out and get some comp hunting in! Sounds like some good onesie

Red Creek Kennels
•••••Home of•••••

Old Post 04-09-2017 12:53 PM
MidwestRedbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MidwestRedbone Click here to Send MidwestRedbone a Private Message Click Here to Email MidwestRedbone Find more posts by MidwestRedbone Add MidwestRedbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Thanks!

Especially this male, Dan, is no joke. With just a little bit of hunting he should be carrying on the tradition of hunting all his ancestors were a part of. To have just been sat up like he has and to come out there cold turkey and compete. Now that's when ya know ya got something special.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 04-10-2017 05:49 PM
MidwestRedbone
UKC Forum Member

Most definitely

Have a good one on your hands. Hopefully he can put that will and drive in to his offspring!

Red Creek Kennels
•••••Home of•••••

Old Post 04-10-2017 10:09 PM
MidwestRedbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MidwestRedbone Click here to Send MidwestRedbone a Private Message Click Here to Email MidwestRedbone Find more posts by MidwestRedbone Add MidwestRedbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Hopefully so

As tight as he is bred he sure should. These 8 week old pups he currently has on the ground are his very first pups. He honestly about the best mixture of qualities that I like to have in a hound I have had. He wants to get treed but he likes to track too. He can tree from a track or lay ups. If the track falls apart he starts trying to find a lay up close by. If he can't find one close then he will drift out and work another. He takes his tracks as they come but is seasoned enough not to pull up stuff that is bad cold. Runs all his tracks as fast as possible and is going to put his full effort into getting first tree. He hunts out hard and far and is wanting to find the coon first too but he waits until he knows for sure it is something worth working. However, if he is going to trail it, he is going to be barking within less than a minute of hitting the track. He pushes it until it goes up where he thinks it is and honestly isn't to worried about what others think. Right now he is not pull proof and might back one on a slick or off game because he doesn't want to be left out. Or at least he appears that way from what little I have seen him with other hounds. A little tuning up and correction that will end though, because he most certainly is not in any way a me too dog. However, since he has really only been hunted by himself he is learning how to do it with other hounds in the woods. One things for sure if he keeps coming on like he appears to be and is using all his tools then he is going to be aweful tough and something I wouldn't be scared to turn loose against any hound or hounds, no matter what they had won. And I still don't own nothing in this hound. He was born from my stuff on my place though and he is such a nice hound I just can't let him pass without him having the chance to show people what he was and hopefully him producing some pups that should definitely improve the breed, in all ways for competition.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 04-11-2017 06:26 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Trying to get ready!

Well me and Dan haven't been out since the competition Hunt a couple of weeks ago but I got a run of hunts and shows lined up for him in the coming weeks. So you can plan to see more win slips on the way. So I took him out tonight so he wasn't going in cold turkey this time to a hunt I plan on going to Friday night. We hunted for two hours and didn't hit a coon until the end. Seen well over 15 armadillos and several deer but he paid no mind to those. The boy and his father that raised Dan from a pup said he had only ever treed a possum one time but didn't like those and he was backing another hound. And grabbed one skunk. Other than that he was just a straight coondog. Started treeing good around 9 months and never looked back from there.
We finally hit a coon after traveling several miles. They just were not moving well. Started about 9 and was done about 11. Didn't even see any fresh tracks at all. But I did see a coon. Dropped Dan and realized I didn't have my compass. I have no GPS or Garmin and my phone had died. So I hit the woods with only the stars and terrain to guide me. Dan struck the coon and worked it up while I was continuing to walk down what I thought was a property line that ended up at a field I knew of. Well all the sudden Dan starts working towards me. Like right at me. So now I just think he is lieing because I tried calling him in so I find the field for sure. Nope! Coon ran right past me so fast I didn't even realize it and Ol Dan grabbed the tree right as I walked past. But right as I go to scold him for him just being crazy I hear bark falling. I kid you not the coon was less than 10 feet off the ground. It was trying to make it to the den hole at the bottom of the tree but Dan was so close to grabbing him he went straight up the tree instead. Went for 1 3/4 hours without finding a single coon trail and when we did find it he almost caught it. This hound is quick for as big of a hound as he is. The reason you will consistently see him getting almost all 1st trees is he is that quick and he loves to tree but loves to fight coons even more.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 04-20-2017 09:12 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Excellent Hunt! Dan treed two coons during time when all other cast only treed one.

Some bad storms were rolling in with piles of thunder and lightning. All the other cast had trouble getting their hounds to hunt in it. It was rough. Right out the gate Dan grabbed a lay up and did a shut out. Only problem was the wind was blowing pretty good and he was one tree off. So we took -225. Then went in and hit another one about a half in ran it almost out of hearing until brought it back to us and he put the pressure on it enough to make it climb too. Pretty sure it was a sow protecting her den. Had second strike and after the long run I was trying to make sure he was right and took second tree even though he hit it first. So that was +150. So that was two coons seen. The last drop we probably had to go between a quarter and a half to find another one and it was a bad cold track. Finally put it in a den. And the hunt was up. So had 225 circle on that. He took second place but would have had first place by almost double the points if he just hadn't been 40 to 50 feet off on his tree. The coon was in the closest tree to him on one side of the trail and he was treed in the very first tree on the other side of the trail.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 04-22-2017 08:41 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Excellent Hunt! Dan treed two coons during time when all other cast only treed one.

Some bad storms were rolling in with piles of thunder and lightning. All the other cast had trouble getting their hounds to hunt in it. It was rough. Right out the gate Dan grabbed a lay up and did a shut out. Only problem was the wind was blowing pretty good and he was one tree off but the coon was there. So we took -225. Then went in and hit another one about a half in ran it almost out of hearing until brought it back to us and he put the pressure on it enough to make it climb too. Pretty sure it was a sow protecting her den. Had second strike and after the long run I was trying to make sure he was right and took second tree even though he hit it first. So that was +150. So that was two coons seen. The last drop we probably had to go between a quarter and a half to find another one and it was a bad cold track. Finally put it in a den. And the hunt was up. So had 225 circle on that. He took second place but would have had first place by almost double the points if he just hadn't been 40 to 50 feet off on his tree. The coon was in the closest tree to him on one side of the trail and he was treed in the very first tree on the other side of the trail. But that's the way things go in the hunts. Rules are rules.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 04-22-2017 at 08:46 AM

Old Post 04-22-2017 08:41 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Dan won first place registered tonight!

Beat the hound that won first place last night when we came in second. Had the hound in our cast. Had the same issue as last night. No plus points. Had plenty of circle though. Two of the hounds took off burning a deer right out the gate. While they were burning that Dan hunted and hunted and finally found a coon and treed it. Couldn't find it up two huge oaks. The other hounds finally got gathered up and we made one last turn out. Dan backed another hound for more circle, right at the end of the hunt. Ended up with 325 circle and -25. So far he has won 2 out of 3 cast entered. Not bad for a hound that has sat around for 2 years.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 04-23-2017 09:19 AM
MidwestRedbone
UKC Forum Member

That is

awesome! Sounds like he is getting back in shape. Well I guess for a dog like Dan doesn't really matter if in shape or not! Congrats brother!

Red Creek Kennels
•••••Home of•••••

Old Post 04-23-2017 11:45 AM
townsendhpd
UKC Forum Member

Rough woods

Boy I enjoy hunting this time of year but not being able to see a whole tree sure puts the hurt on you. I still can't believe that I had 650 circle only due to leaves and thick thick trees. Guess if it wasn't for poor luck wouldn't have any luck at all though. Given the chance to draw out with that dog I did when the leaves are off I belive I might could pull off a win real easy. Long as gypsy doesn't hit a cold track like she did at the start of the hunt. Doesn't bother me towards the end cause I know she'll just keep working it and either time will run out on her or she'll put a tree at the end

Last edited by townsendhpd on 04-24-2017 at 11:51 PM

Old Post 04-24-2017 12:38 AM
townsendhpd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for townsendhpd Click here to Send townsendhpd a Private Message Find more posts by townsendhpd Add townsendhpd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote