UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Over 15 Years of My Fireball Line.
Pages (53): « First ... « 47 48 [49] 50 51 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
townsendhpd
UKC Forum Member

That's good

Yeah been off on directions just a little compared to the old days but still not bad. Picked up a subscription for Birdseye so going to get as much of that as I can.

Ran into an old buddy today at work that's hunting now so have another person I can go with some around Fulton.

Looks like with kitty bred we will be hunting daisy and the young dogs if we go. Hard to make myself go when it's still 90 at dark. Got more pictures sent to me from around deann and the coons are coming shortly after daylight so guess that place will have to wait till fall again.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-07-2013 02:27 AM
townsendhpd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for townsendhpd Click here to Send townsendhpd a Private Message Find more posts by townsendhpd Add townsendhpd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Got a real good report on the heavy outlaw x fireball cross expirement I did.

These guys are about 5 months old. The guy that has this female from the cross said she is out hunting and out striking his finished outlaw bred hound (double kate from half brother sister cross of Bo x Deanna) her sire and is doing it all from trail to tree. I still haven't had the female I kept out yet but she is sure a good acting pup and I am sure excited to turn her loose and see if she goes like her sister. Got tired of reading about what needed to be done to improve drive and burnt a litter to prove the hunt drive is there if you're willing to breed in the right stuff. I've kept several of these around and the rest I sold local so I could see how the expirament turned out. Looks like problem solved on this litter. Time will tell for sure. So if anyone wants some super nice bred pups these guys will be ready to go hunting this Fall. Price is $150 picked up here in Blevins, Ar or In Little Rock, Ar If I'm heading up to the VA medical center, which I'm at pretty regular. I would like for you to keep in touch with me on their progress.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

http://atomicfireballkennels.webs.com/
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=341228
Steve Bell

Old Post 08-12-2013 07:20 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

NtCh Kitty x NtCh Shorty pups

Here's Kitty's PED.
---------------------------GrNtCh. Melton’s Red Fireball
-----------------GrNtCh. Brown’s Ok. Twister
---------------------------Terry’s Miss Mable
----------NtCh. Twister’s Musical Red Huey
---------------------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red Rocky (Son of Fireball)
-----------------GrNtCh. National GrNtCh. Yellow River Red Music
---------------------------NtCh. GrWCh. GrCh. Sweet Magnolia Maggie

Dam: NtCh. Kitty/ Music (Qualified in her 1st RQE for the 2011 UKC World Hunt) Multiple Hunt Titled Hounds from this cross

---------------------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red ( Son of Rocky & Maggie)
-----------------NtCh. Yellow River Red Doc
---------------------------Yellow River Red Daisy (x2 GrNtCh TimberJack bred)
----------NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon
----------------------------NtCh Red Sage
-----------------GrNtCh. Sawblade Fiddle (Littleman and TimberChopper breeding further on back)
----------------------------Hyde’s Running Red Feather

Here's Shorty's PED
..................................................NiteCh Ch Gardners Ms. Popeye
........................................GrNiteCh ChTaylor's Pride
..................................................NiteCh Ch Winchesters Jane (Daughter of Fireball)
..............................GrNiteCh GrCh PR Taylor's Guitar
..................................................GrNiteCh GrCh Brunswick Littleman
........................................Chaffin's Little Dixe
..................................................GrNiteCh Ch Miami River Red Bell
....................NiteCh Pratts Red Rock
..................................................GrNiteCh Meltons Red Fire Ball
........................................GrNiteCh GrCh Pipkins Red Rooster
..................................................Jims Peckerwood Sadie
..............................NiteCh Copeland's Candy
..................................................Ch Shanes Chainsaw (Son of Fireball) died young
........................................GrNiteCh GrCh Babbs' Hazel
..................................................NiteCh Ambraw River Timber Mace
..........GrNiteCh Taylor's Guitar's Ghost
..................................................Ch Tioga Valley Cody
........................................NiteCh Ch Rutter's Pine Meadow Amos
..................................................Tioga Valley Sadie
..............................Edwards' Jack Brown Dancer
..................................................GrNiteCh GrCh Moran's Midnight Down Town Brown
........................................Deepwoods Ivan's Jenny
..................................................Wood Talking Red Penny
....................Patch Creek Rag-Ann
..................................................GrNiteCh Ch Taylors Pride (Grandson of Fireball)
........................................GrNiteCh GrCh Taylor's Guitar
..................................................Chaffins Little Dixie
..............................Guitar's Autumn Sunshine
..................................................GrNiteCh Flint Creek Hustlin Doc
........................................Flint Creek Hustlin Jenny
..................................................NiteCh Ch Johnos Red Sugar
NiteCh Tree Talking Shorty (Multiple hunt titled hounds from this cross)
..................................................NiteCh Little Red Fireball III
........................................Meltons Tenn. Red Man
..................................................Meltons Red Bell
..............................NiteCh ACHA OVERALL WORLD HUNT CHAMPION Fireballs Timberchoppin Dan
..................................................NiteCh GrCh Red Fireball II
........................................Meltons Tree Talking Queen
..................................................Millers Little Girl
....................Vaughns Smokin Red Hot Ace
..................................................NiteCh Rutters Pine Meadow Amos
........................................Ch Timber Chopper Pine Meadow Bo
..................................................NiteCh Wilborns Red Dolly
..............................Timber Chopper Lulu
..................................................Hunt Creek Elmo's Fire
........................................Timber Chopper Annie
..................................................Hunt Creek Scarlet
..........Tree Talking Red Hot Sister
.................................................NiteCh Wrights Timber Hoss
.......................................GrNiteCh GrCh Parkers Reverend Red
.................................................Taylors Burr Oak Red Rose
..............................NiteCh Tree Talking Tater
.................................................GrNiteCh Flint Creek Hustlin Doc
.......................................Tree Talking Ruby
.................................................Flint Creek Hustlin Pinky
....................Tree Talkin Sweet Ann
..................................................GrNiteCh Sandy Creek Jake(PKC Gold Champion only redbone to win a PKC Prohunt)
........................................Bowens Ark. Hank
..................................................Texas Red Rose
..............................Ouachita River Red Lucy
..................................................GrNiteCh Sandy Creek Jake(PKC Gold Ch.only redbone to win a PKC Prohunt)
........................................Coopers Ark. Angle
..................................................Vines Choctaw Red Lady

Fireball mixed with some Littleman and old Timber Chopper Blood has sure made for some nice hounds, even got some Jake added in as icing on the cake. These will be permanently performanced not just nominated and may S.S. if there is enough interest which would effect pricing of course. These should be some Redbones that can do thier fair share of winning no matter the competition or what registry it's in.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 12-06-2013 at 04:34 PM

Old Post 08-12-2013 09:09 PM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Steve

This cross should produce some nice cooners, ones that will go as deep as needed to get treed. If anything like there parents they will stay as long as nessacary and have eyes looking down.

Pr Tree Talkin Red Hot Sister
Nitch Tree Talkin Brotheer T- Bone
Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty
Pr Tree Talkin Red Harley
Pr Tree Talkin Brother Re Pete

Old Post 08-15-2013 01:51 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Turkeyridgejake
UKC Forum Member

Should be a nice cross. Good luck with them

Old Post 08-15-2013 05:36 PM
Turkeyridgejake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Turkeyridgejake Click here to Send Turkeyridgejake a Private Message Click Here to Email Turkeyridgejake Find more posts by Turkeyridgejake Add Turkeyridgejake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys

I'm getting where I wanted to be on this breeding and after this there's going to be alot more outcrosses now that the foundation is laid.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 08-18-2013 10:14 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

These HEAVY Fireball x HEAVY Kate pups are getting it.

Below is a bit of a female from this cross that HAS NEVER BEEN TO THE WOODS UNTIL TONIGHT and has only been out of the pen for a couple of weeks. She has never seen a coon or hide or drag to bark at either. She only came back and hung out 2 times.. Other than that she was gone with the big dogs. She even trailed and treed something on her own in a thicket but was to worried about getting petted to show us the tree. She then went to throw in on every track and treed with the big dogs. Below is the pic she is the one that you can only see her feet and collar while she is standing on her back legs treeing. Really didn't think I got the shot but much to my surprise I did.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 08-18-2013 at 10:31 AM

Old Post 08-18-2013 10:26 AM
townsendhpd
UKC Forum Member

Pictures

Steve here is a couple videos and a good picture of Daisy and Gypsy.
Folks sure need to jump on those few pups you have left out of that last cross just a little bit of training with a coon and they will have a dog.

Sure was pleased with Gypsy just hope she keeps it up.

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums...zps7ed52acf.mp4
http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums...zps4fc6636f.mp4

Last edited by townsendhpd on 08-19-2013 at 04:07 AM

Old Post 08-18-2013 08:21 PM
townsendhpd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for townsendhpd Click here to Send townsendhpd a Private Message Find more posts by townsendhpd Add townsendhpd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
townsendhpd
UKC Forum Member

Try a spot

I been looking into a spot up the road a way looks like it might be close to 100 acres of hardwoods with a creek right in the middle. Won't be able to ride wheelers though. I'll get with you when I can get some info on it

Old Post 08-22-2013 02:43 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

A True World Hunt Overall Champion Fireball's Timber Choppin Dan

One of the newest editions to the other Great GrNtCh Reserve World Champion Fireball hounds whose blood are running through the hounds on the place. At this point there are very few of the best producing Fireball bred hounds that aren't carried on through the young hounds I have on the place. Of course the very top ones have been running around here for a long while. I've added in enough of the others though to make multiple crosses while keeping a high percentage of Fireball blood without having to inbreed. Took a while get here. Over 20 Years of breeding at this point but now there's Fireball and plenty of it for years to come
Many thanks to the efforts of many others who have helped me get here and to all those continuing to push those Fireball hounds. Happy hunting and have fun hunting your hounds and not trying to talk them into hunting. Some things are naturally there, luckily drive and many other qualities are there for many of these.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 11-17-2013 at 05:46 AM

Old Post 11-17-2013 05:43 AM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

Got a good bit of Fireball in my kennel also. Some of the best Ive ever owned. Are u hearing anything out of the Shorty pups?

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 11-17-2013 04:44 PM
redpower is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redpower Click here to Send redpower a Private Message Click Here to Email redpower Find more posts by redpower Add redpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

O Yeah it's great having several people around close.

Sure glad for you and Preston both being so near. I couldn't ask for better than my friends up north too but to have great guys like ya'll close sure is nice. The pups are doing great only had one female but she's a nice one. All very uniform and healthy and fat as can be. I let them out to run around so they can check things out and around the farm. They love getting petted and sure like to explore. I've been taking my time In selling them as this is the last litter I plan to have with Kitty. Just enjoying having some pups around. It's been a long road but now I have what I want thanks to people such as yourself.
O yeah sending ya a pm too.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 11-18-2013 04:58 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Drive, drive, drive

Well my Uncle Joe who got me Into coonhunting at 4yrs old, came over to go coonhunting a we made a drop. Man this little female off this Double Kate male and my heavy Fireball female is sure something. THIS WAS HER SECOND TIME TO THE WOODS.
Turn her loose and she was gone again. Only seen her at the trees. Her and Kitty hadn't been out in 3months. She was get first strikes half the time on Kitty. Kitty even left a tree but guess who stayed? That's right the pup. She held the tree until we got to her. I gaurantee you this she sure isn't lacking in drive, one get gone, get struck dude. Just like her moma and her grandma. If you're needing somethibg to juice your red hounds it's sure out there and there are plenty here in Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana and Michigan that have hounds bred simular or exactly like the ones I have that can sure give ya shot of drive in the breeding pen. Ya have to be willing to breed it out though to get rid of the drive issue several seem to have. But there is no reason to go to another breed to get it.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 12-15-2013 07:41 AM
townsendhpd
UKC Forum Member

Went to town

Took gypsy to a hunt last weekend beat myself though no reason I shouldn't have won other than calling her wrong which was all my fault. Was sure enough pleased with her though. Split treed 20ft from other dog held all you could give her and both had coons.
You haven't been with her in a long time she's really flipped a switch and is turning into a hound.
Turned her and a buddies walker loose a few nights ago walker blew through a strip of woods and gypsy went in and treed one that he passed up.
Need to try and get together one night during Christmas break and turn em loose

Old Post 12-17-2013 07:16 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Re: Went to town

quote:
Originally posted by townsendhpd
Took gypsy to a hunt last weekend beat myself though no reason I shouldn't have won other than calling her wrong which was all my fault. Was sure enough pleased with her though. Split treed 20ft from other dog held all you could give her and both had coons.
You haven't been with her in a long time she's really flipped a switch and is turning into a hound.
Turned her and a buddies walker loose a few nights ago walker blew through a strip of woods and gypsy went in and treed one that he passed up.
Need to try and get together one night during Christmas break and turn em loose

Sounds good now that I've had to quit working if I can't move for several days afterward no big deal. Got a gym membership and try to work on those muscles In my back, neck, and shoulders. VA has done said they are pretty well out of anything major they can do to fix It. Sure hoping to get enough rest in to at least go ahead and GrNtCh old Kitty and get a quick NtCh title on Daisy. Then it'll be on to mainly hunting Lady ( Harry x Daisy) getting her lined out and titled. If I can just make it thru 2 hours of a nite hunt then I'm set. Guarantee you one thing though if someone wants me to run their dog down for em becuase they are to out of shape to do it they'll hust be out of luck. It's all I can do to go myself. Those days have long passed. Might be like some hunts I've already had where I just have to withdraw becuase of lack of mobility but that's alright. As long as I don't mess up my part to much with all the meds I have to take then it shouldn't take to long becuase the hounds are going to get gone and get treed.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 12-22-2013 09:54 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Well been busy on the farm.

Looks like in the next week here I'll finally be caught up. Me being in the shape I am sure hasn't helped on getting things done. Been out a few times but should have something to report and hopefully regular pretty soon. Sure liking this little male I'm keeping out of NtCh Kitty and NtCh Shorty. Pretty sure this is the last time I'm breeding her but man a cross with her and GrNtCh Turbo sure looks good. The pup is going to be a first strike dog if he holds to what he's been like. Every time he runs past coon poop from the pet or happens to see him out he sure don't mind barking. I think he may end up about like Reckon she was just about always going to get first strike. He's definitely open on track.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 02-14-2014 10:11 AM
Cynthia
UKC Forum Member

My redbone was covered in Melton's fireball, Timber Chopper (all the way back to 3rd gen), Famous Amos. she treed her first coon at 6m old. Lost her last July to (we think) a ruptured mass that caused cardiac arrest. she was the first coonhound I'd ever had. never bred her, could not find anything good enough. she was spoiled and loved to hunt. took her out once on a turn out and she caught it on the ground...blood everywhere and she was happy as a lark. sure miss that girl. she was 12yo when she passed.

thanks for the pics.

2015 AO Overall Dual Champion NTCH GRCH 'PR' Sexy and I know It (breeder/owner/handler)
2016 Grand American Overall Dual Ch, Overall Show CHampion NTCH GRCH 'PR' Sexy and I know It

AKC CSG, UKC CCH GRCH 'PR' Southern Flame Bad News Bandit (Bandit)
2010 National Grand Champion Bluetick
2013 AO Bluetick Stud Dog winner

CCH GCH 'PR' Southern Flame Elvira - the one that started it all

southernflamekennel@earthlink.net

RIP Southern Flame Elvira (the cornerstone of the kennel) 5/16/02-1/17/14

RIP Southern Flame Scarlet (the lone Redbone) 5/11/01-7/19/13

RIP Southern Flame Wild Irish Rose (Rosie) 6/15/09 - 3/12/15

RIP Southern Flame Too Hot to Trot (Bonnie) 3/27/07 - 4/20/15

RIP Southern Flame Bad News Bandit (Bandit)

RIP Southern Flame Triple Trouble (TT) 12/17/04 - 11/19/16

RIP Southern Flame Blame it on the Rain (Rain)

RIP AdeleMay's a Smokey Bandit (Adele)

RIP Southern Flame I Like Ike (Ike)

RIP Bella the Beagle

Bear, Jerry Lee, Camo, Maybellene, Lacy, Thor, Sissy, Merle, Tina, Bridgette - the Blueticks, Hollie - the Aussie

Old Post 03-10-2014 07:24 PM
Cynthia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cynthia Click here to Send Cynthia a Private Message Click Here to Email Cynthia Visit Cynthia's homepage! Find more posts by Cynthia Add Cynthia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Hey that's cool.

Yeah there's some of those Timber Chopper hounds that bred quite well with Fireball. Famous Amos and Timber Jack were to of the better ones to cross to.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-25-2014 02:40 PM
redpower
UKC Forum Member

What u hearing on the pups out a Shorty?

Nitch Tree Talkin Shorty

Old Post 03-25-2014 11:05 PM
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

Reckon 1st strike

I hunted Reckon a good bit even put a couple wins toward Grand on her before I decided to quit the chase. She was a babbler for sure but if you just held back and didn't strike her, she would stop barking in a few seconds after being cut loose. The next time she barked strike her cause she had one going. That is how I handled her and she still got first strike 95% of the time and no one could argue for a babble cause normally with in a little ways their dogs all were trying to keep up with her on track. She was a burner .

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Old Post 03-26-2014 01:08 AM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DRP
UKC Forum Member

Steve, your inbox is full. Trying to send you a message.
Thanks

Old Post 05-21-2014 03:18 PM
DRP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DRP Click here to Send DRP a Private Message Click Here to Email DRP Find more posts by DRP Add DRP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Steve, I tried sending you a pm as well... but he's right, it's full lol

then, I was going to email it, but you dont have your email available to the public... so now I have a message all ready to go, and waiting to hit the send button lol let me know when it's cleared out

Lizz

Old Post 05-21-2014 06:22 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Ok got it all cleaned up.

Was wondering why no one had sent me a message lately.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 05-22-2014 08:00 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Been out a while hoping to get back rolling.

Hello everyone. Some of you newer folks may not know me but most of the rest of you do. Due to getting so messed up physical from fighting in Iraq I have been gone a while. Like couldn't get out of bed without help, I'm a skinny dude, before we go there. Fortunately I have more recently had a procedure done that I'm hoping will allow me the woods time needed to get some top hounds going again. Time will tell but I'm not giving up yet. I got the bloodlines and dog power. They just need me to keep up with them. :-)

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 07-31-2015 11:20 AM
Barnyard
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck Steve!

Thanks to our government for the way they take care of our "VETS"! YOU BET!! That's a joke! Thanks for serving Steve, glad to hear that you might finally have some relief! I know it's been a rough road for you. Good luck with your dogs!
John W. Delcamp

Cell- 574-538-9431

Old Post 07-31-2015 03:17 PM
Barnyard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Barnyard Click here to Send Barnyard a Private Message Click Here to Email Barnyard Find more posts by Barnyard Add Barnyard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote