UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > How to you CHOOSE???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

How to you CHOOSE???

River only had 7 pups 3 males and that’s what I’m keeping. It’s hard not to choose for looks. Which one do you guys like? we will know more about personality in a few weeks.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Last edited by Night Shift on 10-15-2019 at 04:24 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-15-2019 02:46 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
COONDOG
UKC Forum Member

I choose the first out of the box, and the one that owns the food dish. Appearance is secondary to me. I like actions. JMO

Nt.Ch.ChKizmo's Tru-Blu Grit (MIA)
rudedogs99@hotmail.com
www.angelfire.com/oh5/trublu/trublu.html
http://www.acorn-creek.com/signatures/Grit.jpg

Old Post 10-15-2019 02:51 PM
COONDOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for COONDOG Click here to Send COONDOG a Private Message Click Here to Email COONDOG Visit COONDOG's homepage! Find more posts by COONDOG Add COONDOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: How to you CHOOSE???

quote:
Originally posted by Night Shift
River only had 7 pups 3 males and that’s what I’m keeping. It’s hard not to choose for looks. Which one do you guys like? we will know more about personality in a few weeks.

The white one.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-15-2019 05:19 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

The opposite 1 that I would pick. lol

Old Post 10-15-2019 06:09 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Roy Grant
The opposite 1 that I would pick. lol

That’s my luck too lol

Old Post 10-15-2019 06:56 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

I like that big white one. Good lookin pups!

Old Post 10-15-2019 07:37 PM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

The far right

Old Post 10-15-2019 09:39 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

I dont like white ones

Old Post 10-15-2019 10:03 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black And Tan Man
UKC Forum Member

Sell all three and buy the one back that's doing the best, lol

Old Post 10-16-2019 12:59 AM
Black And Tan Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black And Tan Man Click here to Send Black And Tan Man a Private Message Click Here to Email Black And Tan Man Find more posts by Black And Tan Man Add Black And Tan Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DL NH
UKC Forum Member

I've heard several people over the years say they wait until theres one left out of the litter and keep that one.

Old Post 10-16-2019 01:14 AM
DL NH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DL NH Click here to Send DL NH a Private Message Find more posts by DL NH Add DL NH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane smith
UKC Forum Member

It's a secret.

Grand Nite Ch. P.K.C. Ch Oak Run Shine

Grand Nite Ch P.K.C. Platinum Ch Wild Bill

Bills Wild Bear

Duel Stack Mack

NT. CH The Wild Bill Show

Minklers Kansas Thunder semen

Old Post 10-16-2019 01:31 AM
shane smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane smith Click here to Send shane smith a Private Message Click Here to Email shane smith Find more posts by shane smith Add shane smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trkrmsy
UKC Forum Member

Flip the most valuable coin you can find you will have just as much chance picking the best pup.
Then name it Big River Richy.
I had a male pup out of my female and Handsome Tucker that nobody wanted including me, boy I'm glad they didn't.

Old Post 10-16-2019 03:07 AM
trkrmsy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trkrmsy Click here to Send trkrmsy a Private Message Find more posts by trkrmsy Add trkrmsy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Don’t matter which one you pick in 6-7 months you will love it and in 12 months you will start to hate it!! Good luck they all look good and healthy and that’s the main thing!!

Old Post 10-16-2019 07:06 AM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Even if you are only going to keep one male pup...keep all three males and a 6 or 7 months sell or give away one pup and at 10 months or a year you should know which one of the two to keep or just keep both if you like them equally...

Old Post 10-16-2019 11:22 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick St.Clair
UKC Forum Member

I'd have too pick the white one

Old Post 10-17-2019 01:16 AM
Rick St.Clair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick St.Clair Click here to Send Rick St.Clair a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick St.Clair Find more posts by Rick St.Clair Add Rick St.Clair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Set all 3 in the road, which ever pup gets hit by a car, rush it to the vet and save its life so you can hunt it the rest of its life. Culls never get ran over or hurt! Lol

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 10-17-2019 10:46 AM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

B & T Man

That's what i usually do. I'm the worst pup trainer in the world & have no patience with young dogs till they are running & treeing.

Travis O.- Ain't that the truth. A dud standing by you is never going to get hurt. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 10-17-2019 12:33 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Sell all 3 and get a bluetick pup with the money ya get. LOL

Old Post 10-17-2019 02:31 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by pamjohnson
Sell all 3 and get a bluetick pup with the money ya get. LOL
that’s a pretty expensive blue pup. Got them all sold $1,200 a piece. I’ll probably keep a whatever is left. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Old Post 10-17-2019 03:11 PM
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Night Shift
that’s a pretty expensive blue pup. Got them all sold $1,200 a piece. I’ll probably keep a whatever is left. 🤷🏻‍♂️
at $ 1200. I would sell them all. Wow that's awesome! Someone is on a different pay grade then me for sure.

Old Post 10-18-2019 02:13 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote