UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > >>> Backyard English <<<
Pages (21): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Doug,I hope your knee is healing up good.Just wanted to tell alittle bout my pup outta Le x Sandy Lou.I finally broke this pup out for alittle hunting this week.Ive never in my life seen a 5 month old pup like him.He hunts like a 2 year old.When I cut him he will throw mud and not look back.He went 7/10th of a mile with Kate lastnight.He is not scared of the dark or a coon.He has only been to the woods twice but so far so good.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-30-2015 02:52 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Jackson87 knee is Slowly getting better.
Good to hear about your pup. talked 2 Ronald he says both of his will get in the dark both are treeing and gamey as heck. ,one is a hard treeing sucker now. says the others he knows about act good also.. diva got to go Saturday night acted good probably pair her up with the juice when season comes in and get her going or what ever Randy wants to use to start her with.
been cutting Le-Ann and Bobby Lee loose separate,Randy is getting his exercise and I am holding the truck down. Lol

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 11-02-2015 01:25 AM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Ivan B. and the Morgan dog picking up ntch win Friday night
and also
congrats to Eric C. Picking up a 2nd with Witche's Siva.
Good job guys.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 11-08-2015 04:57 PM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric Piatt
UKC Forum Member

Congrats guys!

Old Post 11-08-2015 05:05 PM
Eric Piatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Piatt Click here to Send Eric Piatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Piatt Find more posts by Eric Piatt Add Eric Piatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on your wins Ivan and Eric.

Old Post 11-08-2015 06:34 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IBowles
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Doug,Eric Piatt and Jackson87 congrats Eric C on your 2nd place win

Old Post 11-08-2015 11:47 PM
IBowles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IBowles Click here to Send IBowles a Private Message Click Here to Email IBowles Find more posts by IBowles Add IBowles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondog charlie
UKC Forum Member

Doug; Could you please get me Frank Briggs phone number. He'd like to know how Rambo is cranking up here in Minnesota. Got some good video of him treeing that Mark will try to get on here for you'll. thanks; Charlie Radtke

Old Post 11-20-2015 02:37 AM
coondog charlie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondog charlie Click here to Send coondog charlie a Private Message Find more posts by coondog charlie Add coondog charlie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Charlie I sent you a pm with Frank's #

How is Rambo doing ?

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 11-20-2015 05:16 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Charlie got the video I will see if I can get posted, I have better luck with pictures. So if you get a good 1 send it and I will get it posted. Thanks it sounds like he is making a nice 1.
thanks.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 11-20-2015 10:13 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Got this picture from Coondog Charlie

Rambo

Le x snowball

Keep us posted, and it was good hearing from you. Sounds like he is making a nice 1.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Last edited by Doug Terrell on 11-22-2015 at 08:26 PM

Old Post 11-20-2015 11:19 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

My granddaughter bagged her 1st buck this morning in our youth season., 1 happy little lady.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 11-22-2015 08:30 PM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Doug

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Terrell
My granddaughter bagged her 1st buck this morning in our youth season., 1 happy little lady.

That's fantastic looks like one happy girl!!!

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 11-22-2015 11:35 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

That is so great Doug. And that young lady has a million dollar smile. Great Pic.

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Old Post 11-23-2015 03:49 PM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IBowles
UKC Forum Member

Nice first deer my first deer was alot smaller then hers nice job She looks like she a happy camper and she should be

Old Post 11-23-2015 10:50 PM
IBowles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IBowles Click here to Send IBowles a Private Message Click Here to Email IBowles Find more posts by IBowles Add IBowles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

She said thanks everyone. .

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 11-24-2015 01:43 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Knee up date ,4 weeks of therapy and should be off to the races.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 11-26-2015 09:27 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to Tim and little dead eye Carson Hart for rounding up Le-Ann and knocking some coons out on her in the poundage hunt last night, Glad we won Carson ,good shooting young man.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 11-29-2015 07:59 AM
Eric Piatt
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear the knee is doing good Doug. Great job on the pound hunt guys. Looks like Carson had a great time and Le-Ann done her job as well!!

Last edited by Eric Piatt on 11-29-2015 at 04:39 PM

Old Post 11-29-2015 04:36 PM
Eric Piatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric Piatt Click here to Send Eric Piatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric Piatt Find more posts by Eric Piatt Add Eric Piatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Eric, I will tell you that Carson is a good shot for his age he took 1 out with 1 shot and 2 others out with just a couple.
Le-Ann didn't look too bad, treed several coons ,couple slicks and a couple big pine trees you couldn't shine.
Weather was nasty but coon moved good,and had a good time seeing some of the guys.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 11-29-2015 04:56 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Had a fun hunt last night with Johnny R hunting Amos I had the Juice machine out, He sounded good Johnny, keep him in the timber and we will do it again soon.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 12-03-2015 04:01 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Ch, ntch Backyard Blue Juice 2 wins to grand both ways hunt and show ,she is off the kobe x jill cross.

she is fun to hunt don't cause any problems, leaves hunting on a dead run,and very good at having a coon in the tree. Little dog with a lot of heart and more smarts than alot of people. Lol
Hope to raise some pup's out of her 1 day if things will work out around here so I can have time for me to raise a litter. Not sure what I will breed her with yet but have some in mind. Happy hunting too all.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 12-06-2015 08:29 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Juice

Looking Good Doug!!! Ole Juice looks an awful lot like her Grandma (I think) Ellie Mae. I'm thinking Kobe was out of Ellie. My Dad owned and named Ellie after a very good ole grade Black and Tan he owned in the late 60's early 70's. Of course the original Ellie Mae was named after Ellie Mae Clampet of the Beverly Hill Billies TV show that was popular back then. Dad had got down with an open heart surgery and decided to let Jay have her. She was a lot like you just described Juice.. Easy to handle, didn't cause any trouble. Just a nice tree dog that was fun to hunt with anybody.

Good Luck with her and let me know when you raise those pups. Who knows might just get lucky and find one that looks like my Ole Rocket dog, LOL! Probably wouldn't matter much to most folks but I sure would love to have another like him.

Good Hunting my friend.

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Old Post 12-07-2015 01:03 AM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan1988
UKC Forum Member

I have a nice acting pup out of le and litter mate to John the bathis, she is 7 myths old, she just needs woods time. Located in new Arkansas.

Old Post 12-07-2015 03:15 AM
Ryan1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan1988 Click here to Send Ryan1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ryan1988 Add Ryan1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Dave thanks for the info, and I will get in touch with you,would like to pick your brain some. .

I haven't heard from jay in a while hope he is doing good.

Ryan1988 .
I have gotten some reports on some of the males running and treeing in that litter, and some running about anything the 1st night out. Lol
the female here hasn't started yet and not really ready I don't think. But Ron told me the males always started sooner from his line, and so far that seems to be true.
Keep me posted on her.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 12-07-2015 05:14 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Limited Edition Bob (Le x Tickle me Fancy ) pretty nice young male dog have been having fun with him.

7 month Backyard Diva ( Le x Sandy Lou ) is starting to get in the action with ch ntch Backyard Blue Juice (kobe x jill ) juice is pup trainer deluxe.

won't be long before she starts crankin. Remember you Got to set them up to succeed at a young age not fail from the get go.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 12-09-2015 12:32 PM