UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNT PKCCH PONCHO and NTCH PKCCH ZERO
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Kyle- Thanks for the tip....

Blue- Hope all goes as planned w/ the cross... I think 7 of the pups are spoken for before she was even bred. Looks like they will be in hunters hands. Can't ask for anything better than that...

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2015 03:18 AM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Took PONCHO to a PK$ hunt last night.... He's such a good natured dog- I feel bad leaving him at home while I drag zero around.

He done a real nice job against some good hounds... Won $54.

GRNT PKCCH PONCHO is superstaked for 2015- He already has pups that have won.. Ponchos littermate sister is giving the coon hell.. Poncho's momma (Chica) is still winning- Yoder said she has won 2 in the past week..

PONCHO has, what I consider, unique Blood running through him.. He's not bred like the majority of your big name dogs (see pedigree on Page 1). When people ask me how he is bred, uchman or smokey river?... All I know to say is "like Poncho" ..haha...

If anyone wants to breed their titled female to him, I'd be happy to do it for a pup. If it is where I can, I will drive a ways to meet...

Poncho has a huge booming long "coondawg" bawl mouth that he holds out.... Has a Locate where everyone in the cast says " watch out now"... chop on tree... as long as it takes you to get there.. He's in the higher percent of accuracy...Coon is usually looking down, I can't remember ever walking to a slick ( some circle, but no slicks)... Never trashed..

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 05-08-2015 at 02:49 PM

Old Post 05-08-2015 02:37 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Thompson
UKC Forum Member

casey

we are still wanting to try to get that female down and breed. still very much leaning toward poncho. for the reason you stated, he's bred like poncho. i have always wanted to try some of this blood at our kennel. My brother got the grnt female registered in $kc the other day. he took her to his first ever $kc hunt. he won the hunt with i think he said $72. he pleasure hunted her night before last and looked at 2 trees with a coon in them. thats a pretty good night for where we live.

931-979-8635

NTCH Limbhanging Blue Punch (GRNITE WIZARD OF OZ x NTCH BARKER CREEK POLLY)
NTCH Limbhanging Blue Hanna ( GRNITE Gauge x GRNITE DicZ)

Coon dogs of the past:

GRNITE CH PKC CH WIZARD OF OZ (GRNITE Piazon x NTCH Alice)
GRCH GRNITE CH TREEBANGING HOSS (Dual Grand Rambo 2 x GRNITE White River Sugar)
CH NTCH WHITAKER'S BLUE LEXUS

Old Post 05-08-2015 04:42 PM
Jason Thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Thompson Click here to Send Jason Thompson a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Thompson Add Jason Thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

I want to say thanks to those that are breeding to and those that have inquired about Poncho and Zero. There are many good choices out there and I'm humbled that you feel these ol potlickers will provide some future hounds that will be suitable for you, myself, and others to haul to town....

Jason (limbhanger)- Let's do it.. Sounds like you got a nice one there... A pup off her and Poncho may cross nicely on your Hoss Semen down the road... I'm still looking into collecting them, May be easier to just jump in the truck and meet somewhere though (collecting, shipping, the testing on the female for timing and the AI costs get pricey).

ZERO is now a UKC performance Sire... Looks like some interest in CHKC Super Stud, so will most likely be enrolled as well..

Looks like another nice female (NtCh Cricket) is coming to see ZERO.
She is a nice houndy female
Contact Justin Keith for info 912-433-4360

PICS OF CRICKET

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 05-08-2015 at 06:04 PM

Old Post 05-08-2015 05:55 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

VIDEO- Zero treed--- Alone w/ a coon, on the cast where he got his last win for GRNT... Recut him after this video and he treed another one in less than 10 minutes ...

ZERO

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 05-08-2015 at 06:32 PM

Old Post 05-08-2015 06:24 PM
btg
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Congrats on your win with Poncho last night, he looked real nice putting one on us.

Let me know when you want to get together and take Zero out. I would like to see him go pretty soon. Orrie should be coming in at the end of this month or beginning of next month and don't want to miss her.

Old Post 05-08-2015 08:46 PM
btg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for btg Click here to Send btg a Private Message Click Here to Email btg Find more posts by btg Add btg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkeith
UKC Forum Member

If everything goes well Cricket week be bred to ZERO pretty soon.

Justin Keith
912-433-4360
Statesboro Ga

Last edited by jkeith on 05-08-2015 at 09:21 PM

Old Post 05-08-2015 09:17 PM
jkeith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkeith Click here to Send jkeith a Private Message Find more posts by jkeith Add jkeith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

jkeith- I love that black head... I've always said, the female is 50%... cows, pigs, deer, whatever... The female accounts for 1/2 of the genetics.......

Garner.... Always a nice time hunting away from home, Poncho is a nice hound... Probably better than I give him credit for, but you have to earn it.. I have spent far more nights in the woods w/ zero and I am partial to him because I trained him.....Lets go hunting w/ Zero..

Old Post 05-09-2015 05:47 AM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Casey, Kyle & GRNTCH Rock

On winning King of Hunt at Alabama BBOA State hunt last nite. Only a week down south & Rock is showing what he can do. Good luck down the road & thanks again for giving him the oppurtunity to hit the woods. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 05-31-2015 07:05 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myers
UKC Forum Member

congrats on winning the king of the hunt. i wish i would have known yall was there. i would have liked to visit with you. i should have put 2 and 2 together when the man said we have someone hunting with 3 grandnites. lol. what kind of score did yall have?

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
PKC Ch,UKC NITECH,ACHA NITECH
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)
DRY CREEK KINK(work in progress)

Old Post 06-02-2015 06:05 PM
myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myers Click here to Send myers a Private Message Click Here to Email myers Find more posts by myers Add myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ron... I'm glad he's getting hunted. I want a pup off him bad.......

Myers- I handled Poncho, first drop consisted of our guides dog getting hit by a car and 4 sheriff deputies coming out b/cause the other dogs got on a grumpy guys land.... Made one circle tree DEAD CAST

My 15 y/o son handled Zero, Kyle handled Rock ( in the same 4 dog cast). I wasn't on that cast, but they told me Zero made two trees split by himself, and one or two w/ the others, couldn't find a coon- legitimate circle trees.

Rock made 4 trees, scored 175 on one coon, Kyle said he got one of the others to look, but rest of cast didn't see it - I don't think they were trying to "not" see it, Its just so dang thick, hard to see em sometimes...

Tough summer hunting conditions w/ a full moon...

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 06-02-2015 at 08:45 PM

Old Post 06-02-2015 08:38 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Awhile back, Zero bred suede... On the way up to Kentucky a couple weeks ago , we swung by North Carolina and Zero bred Fannie- A Nt. CH littermate to Suede....

From all accounts that Frosty BoBo x Topsy was a heck of a cross... Ntch Suede, Ntch fannie ,and Grnt Smalls No. Mo. Kash are littermates ....There was another titled dog or two from that cross as well..

NT. CH. Fannie x GRNT ZERO
(Fannie is a littermate to GRNT Smalls NO Mo Kash & Ntch Suede)

-------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smiley's Blue Rambo II
----------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Smiley's Rambo III
-------------Gr Nt Ch Clear River Curlee
-------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Frosty Blue BoBo
-------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Slife's Blue Rambo
----------Nt Ch Gr Ch North Shore Dr Blue Face
-------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Smiley's Misti Blue
----Nt Ch FANNIE (*DAM*)
-------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smiley's Blue Rambo II
----------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Clear River Diamond Jim
-------------Gr Nt Ch Clear River Curlee
-------Nt Ch High Ridge Topsy
-------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Chiefs Bl Dancer
----------Nt Ch Clear River Blue Slammer
-------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Hefley's Bros KC

PUPS -

--------------------GRNT Echo II______________( High Scoring Bluetick at UKC World hunt 2001
----------------GRNT Double Springs Bodacious__(High Scoring Bluetick UKC world 2007)
--------------------GRNT Razor Ridge Pop a dot
----------GRNT Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus______(High Scoring Bluetick UKC World Hunt 2011)
--------------------GRNT-Rambo II
---------------GRNT Davis Salin Sadie__________(High Scoring Bluetick Female UKC World Hunt 2006 AND 2007)
--------------------GRNT Davis white river sugar__( High Scoring bluetick female UKC world hunt 1999)
--- GRNTCH PKCCH DELLWOOD BLUE ZERO (*SIRE*)
-------------------GRNT Rambo II
--------------GRNT Rambo III
-------------------GRNT Clear River Curlee
---------GRNT Hotr Layup Lucy________________(High Scoring Bluetick Female UKC World Hunt 2008)
-------------------GRNT Davis white river screech
-------------GRNT Rock Creek Fawn
-------------------GRNT Davis white river sugar____(High Scoring bluetick female UKC world hunt 1999)

RAMBO II in all the right spots and ON ALL 4 CORNERS OF THIS PEDIGREE

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 06-06-2015 at 05:00 PM

Old Post 06-02-2015 08:53 PM
JScott187
UKC Forum Member

I know the Kash dog is super nice...We crossed him and Rain alil while back and so far VERY pleased with the results.I think you may be on to something there!lol

Home of

GrNtCh Ch Scotts River Bottom Rain

GrNTCh GrCh River Bottom Shock-n-Awe Sadie

Old Post 06-02-2015 10:09 PM
JScott187 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JScott187 Click here to Send JScott187 a Private Message Click Here to Email JScott187 Find more posts by JScott187 Add JScott187 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueonblue
UKC Forum Member

if

You guys have not had the pleasure of meeting or talking to Casey they don't come no better straight up guy and he has got some of the best breed blues in the breed guys give him a call get them hard to find females down to them dogs they'll do there part.

Old Post 06-02-2015 11:41 PM
blueonblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueonblue Click here to Send blueonblue a Private Message Find more posts by blueonblue Add blueonblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mbeaver
UKC Forum Member

Im going to agree with you 100% blueonblue. I have meet and delt with a lot of people over the years in the dog world but I have to say that casey is one of the nices straight up guys there is and he just happens to own some of the best blue blood there is. Meeting him was a pleasure and getting seude breed to zero was a bonus. Guys if you want some of the best blood in the blue tick world and deal with one of the nicest people you will ever meet give casey a call.

Old Post 06-02-2015 11:54 PM
mbeaver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mbeaver Click here to Send mbeaver a Private Message Find more posts by mbeaver Add mbeaver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myers
UKC Forum Member

Yes it was a tuff night. Heck the judge found my coon with Kink holding first and first . Never could get him to look any more.

Good luck on future hunts

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
PKC Ch,UKC NITECH,ACHA NITECH
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)
DRY CREEK KINK(work in progress)

Old Post 06-03-2015 12:09 AM
myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myers Click here to Send myers a Private Message Click Here to Email myers Find more posts by myers Add myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kyle Shipp
UKC Forum Member

Rock had 1st and 1st on two coon.

First coon I got to look but only once and that was it. It was a huge pine tree I could've cut for lumber and built a house near bout.

The plus tree Rock had 1st and 1st but the handler had 1st and 2nd

Rock and Zero treed on two other trees together circled up and Zero split twice.

It was tough hunting but luckily on my end the cards fell in Rocks favor.

GRNITECH Skye's The Limit
Shipp's Silver Bullet

Old Post 06-03-2015 02:57 AM
Kyle Shipp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kyle Shipp Click here to Send Kyle Shipp a Private Message Find more posts by Kyle Shipp Add Kyle Shipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randy ar
UKC Forum Member

congrats Kyle, Casey, and Rock

Rock is one of two dogs that iv raised that i never knew of to bark at anythink but a coon. Very easy to start. Minds the best. And he loves attention from both adults and kids. I hope you men get some good females to come to him. HE WILL REPODUCE. Good luck with all your dogs. Randy Arnold.

Old Post 06-03-2015 05:03 AM
randy ar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randy ar Click here to Send randy ar a Private Message Find more posts by randy ar Add randy ar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

You guys are going to ruin my rough and rowdy reputation. HAHAHAH

I've met a lot of great people through these hounds and with coonhunting in general...

Rock is 5..he's still got time. He will have at least 1 more female bred to him... if only for the fact that I personally want a pup..

We got Rock to hunt... Folks are welcome to breed to him if they want ( I'm sure Rock won't mind)......

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 06-03-2015 at 09:50 PM

Old Post 06-03-2015 07:01 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

PONCHO did a nice job last night winning $110 $kc against some nice hounds.

He worked a track away from 4 guys squalling and pulling vines on the tree the other three dogs were on, trailing deeper and ending up split alone with a coon... He did that twice (the second time ran out in the hunt so I caught him up before he could tree it).

It's hard to beat a dog like that...ol' Poncho usually makes me proud...

Good sportsmanship too last night, the other guys in the cast found the coons for me... on a tree they had everything to lose on. Good job ol' southern boys.

After the hunt, went hunting with a gentleman that is trying to make a decision on which stud to breed his nice female to. There are a lot of choices out there. I respect a guy that puts in his time and homework before choosing a dog to breed to. Cut Zero solo, two drops.. made two trees.. Nothing spectacular, but he found a track, treed, and stayed parked like any ol coondog is supposed to do.

Old Post 06-06-2015 05:24 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

PONCHO IS IN OHIO FOR THE SUMMER/ GETTING READY FOR $KC NATIONALS

Just in case someone up that way is interested or wants to use him as a stud

Old Post 06-18-2015 06:51 PM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Casey Bigelow
PONCHO IS IN OHIO FOR THE SUMMER/ GETTING READY FOR $KC NATIONALS

Just in case someone up that way is interested or wants to use him as a stud

What part of Ohio is he in Casey? I would interested in taking a hunt with him & seeing him go.

Back when Johnny owned him I called up & talked with Johnny a little bit about him.

Thanks,
Vic

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 06-18-2015 10:23 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Kenneth Zuspan in Langsville Ohio is going to hunt him in PKC Nationals ( Poncho won an entry due to being a state PKC leader last year).

He just got him up there a day or so ago, may need a little time to adjust.. Last night was First night he hunted him, he said it took Poncho forever to finally tree a coon....

After Nationals ( next weekend), get up/ w/ Kenneth for a hunt...

Old Post 06-19-2015 04:17 PM
mbeaver
UKC Forum Member

Zero is a dad !!!!!!

Suede had her pups. They are a week old. She had 8 but we lost 3. So now we have 2 males and 3 females. Super excited about these pups!!!!!

Old Post 07-08-2015 07:39 PM
mbeaver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mbeaver Click here to Send mbeaver a Private Message Find more posts by mbeaver Add mbeaver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Good deal, hate she lost some, but that's part of it.. Maybe she'll raise the rest. They will be 6 mths old in January, which is my best coon hunting month...Can't wait to get mine from you and get her in the woods!

Won a little more $ w/ Zero the other night, nothing spectacular...

I would like to thank Mr. John and Phillip for allowing me to have Betty here at my kennel. She has some good breeding and she is a nice go hunting 100 bark a minute tree dog. Looking forward to hunting a pup out of her one day.

-------grnt Mann's wild and blue spanky
----grnt Mann's wild and blue pounder
--------PR lingos blue jill
Ntch Betty dob 1/10/08
--------grnt Levis northern blue bingo
----grnt bingos northern blue jazz
--------ntch mighty blue Mae bell

Last edited by Casey Bigelow on 07-09-2015 at 03:53 PM

Old Post 07-09-2015 03:45 PM