UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > After the Nite Hunt
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dentre
UKC Forum Member

After the Nite Hunt

How many people just sit back and listen to everyone else after you get back to the club house. It's kind of funny and interesting to see how the hunt went in other peoples eyes. You can sit at this table and listen and move to another table and the hunting story is completely different. That's the fun part of these hunts. I will always enjoy listening to someone that has fun and enjoys these hunts. I can't wait for the next one.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-08-2011 12:09 AM
Dentre is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dentre Click here to Send Dentre a Private Message Find more posts by Dentre Add Dentre to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roughcreek
UKC Forum Member

hey, i have a ball at the hunts. i like to talk @#$# & listen to it. thats what we're suppost to do is go to have fun. i get beat, i still have a blast. i give up being serious years ago. dont get me wrong, i go to win but i go to have fun first.
whats funny is the ones that leave the club with their head in the clouds & come back with their head hanging down cause they got beat. making every kind of excuss you can think of why they got beat.

heck i cant hear if the dogs get over 3 or 4 hundered yards any more. most of the time i'm just donateing money & just going through the motions but i love it & i cant quit. i'l keep on going as long as i can. and i'l keep talking @#$# & listening to it. best part of the hunts is cuttin up with your friends before & after the hunt !!

270 524 3585

HOME OF
ntchgrch.rough creek easys ragin cole HTX (co owner david miller)
grntchch.rough creek getto queen
ntchch.rough creek bumble bea (co owner jamie swann)
pr.rough creek special ed (walker dog)

PAST HOME OF
ntch.rough creek easy ace
grntchgrch.rough creek easys thunderstick HTX
grntchgrch.rough creek little ann
grntchgrch.hurikane creek uglystick
grntchgrch.rough creek double shot
grntchgrch.rough creek easys big timber
grntchgrch.rough creek little zipper
grntchgrch.puke box annie
grntchgrch.shaker hill sho gun
grntchgrch.mogan ridge rough creek dolly
ntchch.rough creek smokin spazz
ntch.rough creek black satin
ntch.diblings northern grace

Old Post 07-08-2011 02:00 AM
roughcreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roughcreek Click here to Send roughcreek a Private Message Find more posts by roughcreek Add roughcreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

I love to go back and BS, I don't sit and complain about what happened (unless I got beat by a cheater, then I tell my friends to watch it of they every draw out with them) and I don't get on here and complain about getting beat by a cheater every time I get beat.
I mostly love listenin' to the "old boys" stories and listenin' to them talk about "old so and so" and how he/she was the best coondog they ever saw, but I guess that the hunts are small around here so it's harder to get so many different stories as many people are friends

Old Post 07-08-2011 02:20 AM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
da.wells
UKC Forum Member

i like it too. the one i liked to see at a hunt was gary miller. in the limited hunts we were both at i learned real quick there was gonna be some excitement at draw out but definately after.

832-492-3712

Proud Member Of The Cleveland Coon Hunters Association.

Old Post 07-08-2011 02:25 AM
da.wells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for da.wells Click here to Send da.wells a Private Message Click Here to Email da.wells Visit da.wells's homepage! Find more posts by da.wells Add da.wells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote