UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Gundogsupply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jimmy leach
UKC Forum Member

Location: ARKANSAS HOME OF THE FAMOUS Ya-Ya SISTER`S 1/870/347/6414

Gundogsupply

I just wanted to know how many of you guys use GUNDOGSUPPLY . We do i order 2 new Tri-Tronics Training Collars late yestreday and got them early this morning . I just want to say GUNDOGSUPPLY is in a league of there own they have good people and fast service so with that said i want to say THANKS to STEVEN SNELL and all his people for working hard for us hunting & field dog owers Thanks Jimmy Leach

CJ`S SOUTHERN TOPNOTCH BEAGLES HOME OF THE YA YA SISTER`S ((( IN RETIREMENT ))) AND 2009 UKC WORLD QUALIFIER. CJ`S TOPNOTCH ( BILLY ) THE KID AND 2011 `CJ`S`CH`PR` TOPNOTCH MAD HUNTIN ( MACY ) CJ`S TOPNOTCH ( FLY ) BLY`CJ`S TOPNOTCH HOLLYWOOD ( TOUGH ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH MISTER GOOD TIME ( ROWDY ) ` CJ `S TOPNOTCH SOUTHERN ( BELL ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH KING`S ( KATIE ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH MISS ARKANSAS ( REBA ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH CAPTAIN ( CHAOS ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH MISTER ( TIPTON ) CJ`S TOPNOTCH PISTOL ( ANNIE ) CJ`S TOPNOTCH ( SAMMY ) SWEET HEART " CJ` S TOPNOTCH MISTER BOJANGLES CJ`S SOUTHERN TOPNOTCH DOC HOLLIDAY THE WINNER AIN`T THE ONE WITH THE BEST DOG IT`S THE ONE WHO REFUSE TO LOSE."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-29-2010 06:54 PM
jimmy leach is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmy leach Click here to Send jimmy leach a Private Message Click Here to Email jimmy leach Visit jimmy leach's homepage! Find more posts by jimmy leach Add jimmy leach to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote