UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ntch.grch. Rushcreek Oppy
Pages (72): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

Ntch.grch. Rushcreek Oppy

NTCH.GRCH. RUSHCREEK OPPY

GRNTCH.GRCH. RUSS' TREEIN BLUE LUMBER
CH. RUSS' TREEIN BLUE BOW
GRNTCH.GRCH.TWINLAKES BLUE DOTTIE
NTCH. SOPHY'S TREEIN BLUE WALTER
GRNTCH. COZ' SPARETIME SPANKY
GRNTCH.CH. RUSS' TREEIN BLUE SOPHY
GRNTCH.GRCH. TWINLAKES BLUESTAR OXY
GRNTCH.GRCH. RUSS' TREEIN BLUE LUKE
PR.JUNKYARD BLUE PEG
GRNTCH.CH. DOTTIE'S TREEIN BLUE EMMY
GRNTCH.CH. RUSS' TREEIN BLUE TOAD
GRNTCH.GRCH. TWINLAKES' BLUE DOTTIE
GRNTCH. TWINLAKES MADDOG SHY

<V>

Last edited by jodaviess1 on 10-30-2013 at 05:52 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-08-2011 12:55 AM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countrybluetick
Banned

Re: Ntch.grch. Rushcreek Oppy

quote:
Originally posted by jodaviess1

NTCH.GRCH. RUSHCREEK OPPY / 9-7-11

GRNTCH.GRCH. RUSS' TREEIN BLUE LUMBER
CH. RUSS' TREEIN BLUE BOW
GRNTCH.GRCH.TWINLAKES BLUE DOTTIE
NTCH. SOPHY'S TREEIN BLUE WALTER
GRNTCH.CH. RUSS' TREEIN BLUE SOPHY
GRNTCH.GRCH. TWINLAKES BLUESTAR OXY
GRNTCH.GRCH. RUSS' TREEIN BLUE LUKE
PR.JUNKYARD BLUE PEG
GRNTCH.CH. DOTTIE'S TREEIN BLUE EMMY
GRNTCH.CH. RUSS' TREEIN BLUE TOAD
GRNTCH.GRCH. TWINLAKES' BLUE DOTTIE

OPPY IS A 2011 PERFORMANCE SIRE AND ON THE TOP TEN CURRENT REPRODUCER'S LIST. HE WAS 11 YRS. OLD 5-20-11. I HAVE A VET THAT CAN COLLECT AND A.I. YOUR FEMALE. NO STUD FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO HELP WITH THE EXPENSE OF A.I. HE IS IN GOOD SHAPE WITH A GOOD COUNT AND I WOULD RATHER A.I. BREED FROM NOW ON. THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE INQUIRED ABOUT BREEDING TO THE OLD DOG HERE LATELY, KIND OF A PLEASANT SURPRISE AND THE REASON FOR THIS THREAD. IF YOU HAVE A GOOD COON TREEING FEMALE, TITLED OR NOT, BLUETICK OR NOT, AND WOULD LIKE TO USE HIM, HE IS HERE IN NORTHWEST IL. THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE BRED FEMALES, BOUGHT PUPS, HUNTED AND PROMOTED THEM IN THE HUNTS OR JUST ENJOYED THEM PURE OLD COONHUNTIN. I HAVE HAD ALOT OF GOOD TIMES AND MET ALOT OF GREAT PEOPLE THROUGH THIS HOUND AND THE ONES THAT MAKE UP HIS PEDIGREE. HE HAS PROVIDED US WITH ENOUGH DIFFERENT DOGS THAT WE LIKE ALONG WITH AN OUT CROSS OR TWO, THAT WHEN HE IS GONE WILL HAVE ENOUGH DIFFERENT WAYS TO GO USING THESE DOGS THAT WE WILL BE SET WITH THE TYPE WE LIKE AND THOSE THAT LIKE THE SAME SHOULD BE SET FOR GENERATIONS TO COME. <v>

One fine looking hound !!

Old Post 09-08-2011 01:43 AM
countrybluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrybluetick Click here to Send countrybluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email countrybluetick Find more posts by countrybluetick Add countrybluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedog65775
UKC Forum Member

Good Deal!

Glad to see the "model" back on the bench and on the bluetick forum again.I saved his picture to hard drive this time.LOL!!!

Old Post 09-08-2011 04:13 AM
Bluedog65775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedog65775 Click here to Send Bluedog65775 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluedog65775 Find more posts by Bluedog65775 Add Bluedog65775 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jay Chadwick
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Ntch.grch. Rushcreek Oppy

quote:
Originally posted by countrybluetick
One fine looking hound !!

Yep Yep.......one of the best

Old Post 09-08-2011 05:01 AM
Jay Chadwick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Chadwick Click here to Send Jay Chadwick a Private Message Click Here to Email Jay Chadwick Find more posts by Jay Chadwick Add Jay Chadwick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

YOUNGER DAYS

Last edited by jodaviess1 on 09-08-2011 at 07:53 PM

Old Post 09-08-2011 06:52 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

NOT SO YOUNG DAYS

FIRST WEEK OF HIDE SEASON 2010

OPPY ON FAR RIGHT WITH 2 NTCH. SONS AND A GRNTCH. DAUGHTER.

OPPY WITH A COON @ 10 YRS. OLD

Old Post 09-08-2011 07:22 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

FOR YOU GUYS ASKIN ABOUT A GOOD ONE

Ketchums Sue is ready for competition. She is a first strike dog and a first tree dog, likes to get alone, very independent, good mouth, and accurate. She has been in 2 PKC hunts this summer and won 1.

Sire: NITECH GRCH PR PERRY'S RUCH CREEK OPPY
Dam: PR WOLFENBARGER'S BL CROCKETTS SPECK

Note: Nine (9) Grand Nite Champions in 2 generations.

Reason for selling: need to cut down on dogs. She is the only Blue dog I own.

Serious inquiries only.
John Weidman, Jr- (585) 356-5345
PRICE-$3000.00

Old Post 09-08-2011 07:52 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-09-2011 05:41 AM
Riverview2
UKC Forum Member

Love seeing the pics. I need to be better about taking the camera out with me. George is the cameraman of this bunch. I always regret not having it when I'm out just me and Laya.

lesliadkins@live.com

Old Post 09-09-2011 02:49 PM
Riverview2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverview2 Click here to Send Riverview2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Riverview2 Find more posts by Riverview2 Add Riverview2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

CAMERA MAN

I HAVE PACKED A CAMERA OF SOME SORT AROUND FOR A LONG TIME. I USED TO USE THE POCKET DISC KODAK AND THATS WHAT MOST ALL OF THE OLD PICTURES I HAVE ARE TAKEN WITH. FIT PERFECTLY IN THE TOP POCKET OF MY CARHARTS. <v>

Old Post 09-09-2011 03:22 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT

FEEL FREE TO POST PICS OF YOUR DOGS AND PUPS OFF OF OPPY. <v>

Old Post 09-09-2011 03:24 PM
Riverview2
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I think a smaller camera is going to be on my Christmas list. I need to keep what I pack out in the woods light. Due to my Fibromyalgia too much weight and I'm a hurtin unit the next day or so.

lesliadkins@live.com

Old Post 09-09-2011 03:27 PM
Riverview2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverview2 Click here to Send Riverview2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Riverview2 Find more posts by Riverview2 Add Riverview2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Two Toes
UKC Forum Member

"AGING"

Perry it looks like "OP" is aging slower than you.....LOL!!

He will be in a pile of pedigree's before it's all said & done!

Some cool old pictures & newer. I like the coon on the kennel shots.

See ya the 16th! I'll get the straw shook up & the bedrolls kicked out.

Old Post 09-09-2011 04:11 PM
Two Toes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Two Toes Click here to Send Two Toes a Private Message Click Here to Email Two Toes Find more posts by Two Toes Add Two Toes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

THERES THAT WORD AGAIN

"AGING" SEEMS I'VE BEEN HEARIN THAT ONE MORE THAN NORMAL LATELY.LOL. GUESS IT HAPPENS TO THE BEST OF US, 2 AND 4 LEGGED.
JUST GOT BACK FROM GRANDPARENTS DAY AT SCHOOL. IT WAS A GOOD TIME FOR SURE, BUT A HUMBLING EXPERIENCE. MONTHS GO BY NOW LIKE WEEKS USED TO. THE WEATHER IS AWESOME AND FALL IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, TOOK OFF THE PARTIAL BEARD TO LET THE FULL ONE START TO GO WITH THE SEASON. LOOKIN AT TURNING 51 YEARS OLD HERE IN TEN DAYS, JUST ANOTHER NUMBER/ YOU ARE AS YOUNG AS YOU FEEL, RIGHT??? <v>

Old Post 09-09-2011 07:41 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

MORE OLD

Old Post 09-09-2011 07:50 PM
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

OPPY PUP

This is 'PR' Sky's Treein Blue Bentley - DOB 06-28-10. He's been a natural from the beginning. Got him as a puppy from Tully Beeghly and just added woods. Started tracking and treeing all on his own. Saw only one caged coon ever, and that was when he was 10 weeks old.

Won BOS male at the Brooklyn, WI RQE a few weeks ago too.

NiteCh 'PR' Beast Mode Tramp
- 1st Runner Up Jr Young Guns 2014 National BBOA Days - 300+
- 9th place (Friday night) 2014 National BBOA Days - 250+
- 1st place opens 2014 WI State BBOA Championship - 837.5+
- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+
- 2015 Zone 3 BBOA Championship King of Hunt
- 2015 Iowa State BBCHA King of Hunt (1st place NtCh)
- 2016 Zone 3 BBOA Championship 1st place NtCh (Fri Night)

R.I.P.

Ch NiteCh 'PR' Gabby's Tree Poundin Bocephus

Old Post 09-10-2011 01:23 AM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schnitzler
UKC Forum Member

NT.CH RUSH CREEK BLUE SMOKEBreeding NT.CH RUSH CREEK BLUE BB the end of the week.

Old Post 09-10-2011 01:37 AM
schnitzler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schnitzler Click here to Send schnitzler a Private Message Find more posts by schnitzler Add schnitzler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

SMOKE AND BB

HEY CHRIS,
THERE SHOULD BE SOME COON TREEIN DOGS OUT THAT CROSS, AND WON'T BE HARD TO LOOK AT EITHER. <v>

BRANDON,
OLE BENTLY IS A LOOKER AND SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS IT IN THE WOODS 2. THANKS FOR PUTTING YOUR TIME IN HIM. HOPEFULLY, HE PAYS YOU BACK WITH INTEREST. THE BOYS OUT IN IOWA SAY THAT TULLYS MALE IS MAKIN A NICE ONE AND IS AN IMPRESSIVE TREEDOG.
BENTLY LOOKS TO BE A TREEDOG HIMSELF. HAVE YOU GOT DAVE TO LET YOU COME TO NEW DIGGINS AND THIN OUT HIS COON POPULATION YET? <v>

Last edited by jodaviess1 on 09-10-2011 at 04:51 PM

Old Post 09-10-2011 02:07 AM
Tully

14 months old Oppy male. First strike first tree.

http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid1092.photobucket.com/albums/i410/bluetick77/video-2011-09-07-22-29-27.mp4

Old Post 09-10-2011 02:21 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

"Wally" Sire of OP!

Old Post 09-10-2011 03:49 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Lumber

Old Post 09-10-2011 03:51 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

"Emmy" Mother to OP!

Last edited by Ricochet17 on 09-10-2011 at 03:56 AM

Old Post 09-10-2011 03:53 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Dottie n Spanky

Old Post 09-10-2011 03:53 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

This truck had an influence too on OPPY!

Old Post 09-10-2011 03:54 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Oppy and daughter GrCh Shiloh

Old Post 09-10-2011 03:58 AM