UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRCH GRNTCH BLUE CREEK GAUGE at Stud
Pages (48): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Clay

Can ya here him ok!! LOL!! Good luck with him!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2009 04:48 PM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Travis

Did you get rid of your pups yet???

Old Post 12-20-2009 09:06 PM
KJW71266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJW71266 Click here to Send KJW71266 a Private Message Click Here to Email KJW71266 Find more posts by KJW71266 Add KJW71266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
teosap
New UKC Forum Member

Yes but i may sell mine!Nice litter so far

WILLS CREEK SMOKIN SADIE

Old Post 12-20-2009 10:07 PM
teosap is offline Click Here to See the Profile for teosap Click here to Send teosap a Private Message Click Here to Email teosap Find more posts by teosap Add teosap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

how many pups Guage have on the ground now? ntchs?

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 12-21-2009 02:51 AM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Gauge has 140 pups with 1 litter that is over 2 and 1 litter approaching 2. He had 1 nt ch out of his first litter. As far as I can tell he has 5 pups with a 1st place already that should finish this spring. Thats what it is so far should be different at the end of this competition season. I know of 3 that are dead there may be more.
Gauge is 3 years old.

Old Post 12-21-2009 11:05 AM
KJW71266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KJW71266 Click here to Send KJW71266 a Private Message Click Here to Email KJW71266 Find more posts by KJW71266 Add KJW71266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Kevin, Is Hemi back in hunting shape? Have you hunted her lately?

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 12-21-2009 05:51 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ysudep2
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by ptsneedII
140 pups over 2 years old 5 pups with a first place...........one nite champion out of the litter.......is this a good beginning...............CONFUSED HERE ???????

Obviously your illiterate??

Home of:
GR NITE CH GR CH 'PR' DePalmo's Livin On Alimony
CH 'PR' DePalmo and Stine's Bombshell Bella

Old Post 12-21-2009 06:32 PM
ysudep2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ysudep2 Click here to Send ysudep2 a Private Message Click Here to Email ysudep2 Find more posts by ysudep2 Add ysudep2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

JV You know what it says but for clarification he has 7or 8 over 2yrs old 9 that are in Stones litter out of Snooter that will be two 1/31/10. Many of his pups are still babies.

Dennis Hemi is starting to be hunted not in shape does not like the snow but her and Gauge treed 1 last night in ohio that was her first night out since her injury,

Old Post 12-21-2009 09:53 PM
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Kevin

I told Erik to bring them a little south and we can tree some coon!! If he doesn't show, I'll go up and hunt them both! Really looking foward to seeing Hemi go!! By herself or with Gauge! Don't care!! Merry Christmas Kevin and may all your prayers be answered this new year!! May God Bless ya, Danny G.

Old Post 12-21-2009 11:01 PM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Don't blame her not liking the snow. Haven't seen any yet and hope I don't this year. There saying we may get some befor X mas.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 12-22-2009 03:15 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

I WISH EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
LETS ALL WIN IN 2010!!

IN 2010 EACH GAUGE PUP THAT FINISHES TO A UKC NT CH WILL RECIEVE $100.00 AND THIER OWNERS NAME WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DRAWING FOR A GAUGE PUP OUT OF THIER CHOICE OF FEMALES OWNED BY ME !!
MAYBE DANNY G. WILL JUMP IN ON THIS AND OFFER HIS FEMALES TO INCREASE THE CHOICES.

HOPEFULLY WE ALL HAVE AN ENJOYABLE COMPETITION SEASON

Old Post 12-25-2009 07:58 PM
Solid-Northern
UKC Forum Member

Happy Holidays

Looking forward to spring , or at least the January thaw to get in some hunting , hope all is well , say hey to Ron , will keep in touch to schedule a visit in 2010 , Paul .

Old Post 12-26-2009 01:09 AM
Solid-Northern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Solid-Northern Click here to Send Solid-Northern a Private Message Find more posts by Solid-Northern Add Solid-Northern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scott shaw
UKC Forum Member

Brought a female up from Georgia years ago. Was running a hot
track and just quit. Walked over there and she was scared to
walk on some ice. She got used to it after a little time.

Old Post 12-26-2009 01:31 AM
scott shaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scott shaw Click here to Send scott shaw a Private Message Click Here to Email scott shaw Find more posts by scott shaw Add scott shaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Paul you are welcome anytime. Hope to get it done when Tide is around.

Happy New Year
Kevin

Old Post 12-26-2009 03:34 PM
BIG$BLUES
UKC Forum Member

I want to start by saying i am not trying to bash this hound because i have never laid eyes on him but i got a couple ??? so i thought i would ask what makes this hound so special i read about him everyday on here but has he proved him self as a stud dog yes i agree he has won a few hunts and there is not a dought in my mind he can tree a coon but as far as a stud what has he proved if someone breeds a female to him just talkin averages here out of 8 pups how many of these pups will make given a fair chance now i dont mean make outstanding world beaters but make solid get in the timber hooked up with the meat dogs

NTCH DUVALL'S BIG MONEY SLIDDER

Home of those with drive!
Speak the truth it will set you free.

Old Post 12-26-2009 04:11 PM
BIG$BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG$BLUES Click here to Send BIG$BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG$BLUES Find more posts by BIG$BLUES Add BIG$BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ysudep2
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BIG$BLUES
I want to start by saying i am not trying to bash this hound because i have never laid eyes on him but i got a couple ??? so i thought i would ask what makes this hound so special i read about him everyday on here but has he proved him self as a stud dog yes i agree he has won a few hunts and there is not a dought in my mind he can tree a coon but as far as a stud what has he proved if someone breeds a female to him just talkin averages here out of 8 pups how many of these pups will make given a fair chance now i dont mean make outstanding world beaters but make solid get in the timber hooked up with the meat dogs

I can tell you right now, I have hunted with multiple pups out of gauge. At a young age almost all of them were treeing there own coons. I started a male out of him and the first night to the woods, by himself never worked on a drag at all. He got hooked and had the meat!

Home of:
GR NITE CH GR CH 'PR' DePalmo's Livin On Alimony
CH 'PR' DePalmo and Stine's Bombshell Bella

Old Post 12-26-2009 04:33 PM
ysudep2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ysudep2 Click here to Send ysudep2 a Private Message Click Here to Email ysudep2 Find more posts by ysudep2 Add ysudep2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

kevin

I'm going to pick up Airplane's dam today. Do you know when you guys are coming back down to ohio. I can't get a hold of Ron. 330 749 7176. Norm

Old Post 12-26-2009 04:50 PM
BUCKEYE BILLY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUCKEYE BILLY Click here to Send BUCKEYE BILLY a Private Message Click Here to Email BUCKEYE BILLY Find more posts by BUCKEYE BILLY Add BUCKEYE BILLY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TREE BLITZIN
UKC Forum Member

i have hunted with a couple of guages pups and alll could tree their own coon in style. also you don't see many young dogs outta guage up for sale so they must be doing something to please their owners. is he the best stud dog ever who knows probally not but given the chance i beleive he could improve the breed jmo jay dengg

(GRNTCH GRCH PR BRUSSEL SPROUTS ROAST X PR PEARLY BLUE ROAST)
home of :
SON'S N.B. CASH (THE NATURAL)
(GRNTCH N.B. DANCERS SON X NTCH PR CHOPPIN CHEDDAR RAE)
Co owned with Ron Casey

2ND PLACE REGISTERED BBCHA PURINA HUNT AT 8 MONTHS OLD

BABY STAKES CAST WINNER
//////////////////////////////////////

WHERE COONDOGS ARE BORN NOT MADE

I COME FROM A LONG LINE OF SINNERS LIKE ME

Old Post 12-26-2009 04:56 PM
TREE BLITZIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TREE BLITZIN Click here to Send TREE BLITZIN a Private Message Click Here to Email TREE BLITZIN Find more posts by TREE BLITZIN Add TREE BLITZIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Kevin

Had a tough nite but Ivy got everything back in order on the last 2 drops! Boy, I wish things could have been better, but didn't happen! Did, a little training along the way!! LOL!!! Worked with Code and then recut him and I'll be ****ed if he didn't tree a flying Squirrel in the next 50 yards or so! The good, poked him on # 2 on the tritronics and he got off that tree! Next thing ya know! 20 minuters later! Treed with three coons and rolled one out! Hunted Bitty before Ivy and she missed, I tell ya I wanted to get on her but with the bright moon and not being hunted much I let it slide a bit! God I love hunting pups!! I take the good with the bad and look at what they can be!! They are all keepers!! They get me fired up at times and would like to kick thier butts at times but for now!! I'm going to feed them a little while longer!! LOL!!
Later, Danny G.

Last edited by Danny Glista on 12-27-2009 at 07:47 AM

Old Post 12-27-2009 07:06 AM
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Well it was wide spread then Stone blanked in FL. Hemi missed a couple times then a den and finally treed a coon at 2am.
I have been 1 sick SOB if this don't let up today I'm headed for the hospital.

Norm as soon as I'm feelin alittle better we will be down. Hopefully by mid week. When is she coming into heat do you know?

Old Post 12-27-2009 03:11 PM
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

heat

should'nt be too long. she comes in every 5 and half months or so. let me know when you guys are coming. we are supposed to get some snow mid week. hopefully not!!!!!!!!!!!!! 330-749-7176

pss; she is a very easy keeper

Old Post 12-27-2009 06:11 PM
BUCKEYE BILLY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUCKEYE BILLY Click here to Send BUCKEYE BILLY a Private Message Click Here to Email BUCKEYE BILLY Find more posts by BUCKEYE BILLY Add BUCKEYE BILLY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Erik Fisher
UKC Forum Member

I think hes gettin a lil itchy! Think i just saw him doin jumpin jacks out there in the kennel??? Might have to let him stretch his legs around coon thirty tonight.

Old Post 12-31-2009 02:38 PM
Erik Fisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erik Fisher Click here to Send Erik Fisher a Private Message Click Here to Email Erik Fisher Find more posts by Erik Fisher Add Erik Fisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KJW71266
UKC Forum Member

Better let him shake the dust off !! The way females are starting to come in heat I would bet he will be having a visitor or two pretty soon!!! That isn't fair Hemi coming all the way back through the section to tree by the kennel I think she's payin him back for the push away!!LOL To funny

Old Post 12-31-2009 04:33 PM
Erik Fisher
UKC Forum Member

GAUGE IS NOW ALSO A BREEDER STAKES SIRE!!!!

Last edited by Erik Fisher on 01-05-2010 at 06:02 PM

Old Post 01-05-2010 04:45 PM
Erik Fisher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Erik Fisher Click here to Send Erik Fisher a Private Message Click Here to Email Erik Fisher Find more posts by Erik Fisher Add Erik Fisher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TREE BLITZIN
UKC Forum Member

man the breeder stake program seems to be where its at. with the nice young dogs outta guage it will sure make for some happy owners.

(GRNTCH GRCH PR BRUSSEL SPROUTS ROAST X PR PEARLY BLUE ROAST)
home of :
SON'S N.B. CASH (THE NATURAL)
(GRNTCH N.B. DANCERS SON X NTCH PR CHOPPIN CHEDDAR RAE)
Co owned with Ron Casey

2ND PLACE REGISTERED BBCHA PURINA HUNT AT 8 MONTHS OLD

BABY STAKES CAST WINNER
//////////////////////////////////////

WHERE COONDOGS ARE BORN NOT MADE

I COME FROM A LONG LINE OF SINNERS LIKE ME

Old Post 01-05-2010 08:00 PM
TREE BLITZIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TREE BLITZIN Click here to Send TREE BLITZIN a Private Message Click Here to Email TREE BLITZIN Find more posts by TREE BLITZIN Add TREE BLITZIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote