UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Alpha raffle
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Alpha raffle

Our club is raffling off a new alpha hand held. We are raising money for benches and trophies etc. We are using a deck of cards and once it’s filled we will draw the winner. $25 a card. We will pay for the shipping. You can make checks out to Jeff Brown
1747 Dallas 113 Bearden AR 71720
Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2019 01:13 PM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-19-2019 08:57 PM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

I can also do pay pal. We need your help. Thanks

Old Post 09-24-2019 12:43 PM
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

Raffle

Strokin I'm a sucker when it comes to raffles. But! I got burnt on here on a raffle. That's not a problem just shake it off and go on. But I will have to ask this question to anyone reading this is this a legit raffle? If it is my check will be in the mail. Thank You to anyone responding.

Randi

Old Post 09-25-2019 11:13 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

R C Abbey

I can assure you that it’s legit. I can give you names of several people that know me personally if you like.
A few years ago I did a raffle for a youth group at my church. I raffled off a cap light. All the tickets were purchased at Black and Tan Days. Can’t remember his name but a guy in Kentucky won.
But I do understand your dilemma

Old Post 09-28-2019 01:23 AM
nick miller
UKC Forum Member

Jeff is good as it gets, no need for concern, I can be a referance for him going back 20 years

Old Post 09-28-2019 01:46 AM
nick miller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nick miller Click here to Send nick miller a Private Message Click Here to Email nick miller Find more posts by nick miller Add nick miller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Bump

Old Post 09-28-2019 09:47 PM
sox12
UKC Forum Member

are there any cards left to buy for the raffle

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 09-29-2019 03:24 PM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sox12
are there any cards left to buy for the raffle

Yes still have plenty

Old Post 09-29-2019 08:57 PM
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Phillop Herron your cards are your 10 clubs, 7 spades, and Queen diamonds. Thanks

Old Post 10-01-2019 12:28 AM
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

You have a better chance of winning this than you do the lottery

Old Post 10-04-2019 11:11 PM
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Still have some left. Help us out while taking a chance to win this new alpha. Thanks

Old Post 10-08-2019 01:01 AM
delta slough
UKC Forum Member

I'll take a card. I think what you're doing is a great idea. Club officers need to rethink their business end of the club. There are a lot of ways to raise money to support a club, just be willing to work a little. I personally think one of the downfalls of ukc hunts today is the lack of awards on the local level. Today's younger generation is not not interested in competing for nothing .I'll mail you a check tomorrow. Good luck, Jr.steelman.

Old Post 10-08-2019 01:28 AM
delta slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta slough Find more posts by delta slough Add delta slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Thank you. Make sure you put your phone number so if you win I can get with you to get your address. Thanks

Old Post 10-08-2019 05:57 PM
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

We could really use your help. Take a chance on winning this new alpha.

Old Post 10-11-2019 06:48 PM
Mark Terrill
New UKC Forum Member

How many do you have left?

Old Post 10-11-2019 07:19 PM
Mark Terrill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Terrill Click here to Send Mark Terrill a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Terrill Find more posts by Mark Terrill Add Mark Terrill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Mark

Still have quit a few. Haven’t looked but I’m think about 30. Sold a couple last night at a hunt. Next weekend I think I’ll get a few more. Going to a hunt a couple hours away but the guys there are really eager to help. I expect to get at least 5

Old Post 10-12-2019 10:16 PM
bigdiezel79
UKC Forum Member

Do y’all take PayPal?

Jeremy Harris

Old Post 10-12-2019 11:03 PM
bigdiezel79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdiezel79 Click here to Send bigdiezel79 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigdiezel79 Find more posts by bigdiezel79 Add bigdiezel79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Yes. Jeff Brown jeffbrown7758@icloud.com
If you send it pay pal please first do one dollar to make sure it goes through. You can text me at8706089573 to make sure it goes through. Please don’t call because I get so many robo calls that I don’t answer. Thanks

Old Post 10-12-2019 11:14 PM
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

We are about half way there. We still need your help

Old Post 10-16-2019 01:03 AM
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

We are getting a decent response to the alpha but we are only half way there. We could use your help. Take a chance on this new alpha

Old Post 10-17-2019 12:26 AM
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

I’ve been getting a few checks coming in. We still need your help. This is better odds than hitting the lottery. $25 a card

Old Post 10-22-2019 01:13 PM
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

We are going to end the raffle thanksgiving weekend. We have a long way to go but I’m tired posting on here and FB. We might only break even but it was worth a chance. Get on board. This is way better odds than hitting the lottery.

Old Post 10-29-2019 09:17 PM