UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: Grand Nite Champion River Bend Deamon ((OLD BLOOD))
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
STallent
UKC Forum Member

I want to thank Mitch and Jordan Isbill of Madisonville, TN for choosing Deamon today as their next stud in their breeding program. Nite Ch All Night Hanna was bred earlier this morning. Give Mitch and his son Jordan a call and I know they will both be glad to answer any questions you may have. Their # is 423-337-1412. Thanks fellas and the best of luck with em!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2016 11:10 PM
STallent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STallent Click here to Send STallent a Private Message Find more posts by STallent Add STallent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Grand Nite Ch Mountain Top's River Bend Deamon

Stud Fee $200

2016 UKC Performance Sire
2016 PKC Super Stakes Sire
2016 CHKC Super Stud Sire

Scott Tallent 423-619-1216
Dayton, TN

Old Post 01-23-2016 01:57 PM
STallent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STallent Click here to Send STallent a Private Message Find more posts by STallent Add STallent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Just now seeing this add! I have Annie O at my house at the moment, I've been hunting her for Kent over the past year. She's a nice hound and very accurate. Im very curious as to how Deamon is going to reproduce! Very nice breeding in this hound!

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
(River Bend Shot x Dark Corners Diamond)
Coon Waxer’s Ellie
(Maul-N-Wedge Chip x Credit River Dolly)

Frozen Semen
-Nitech Maul-N-Wedge Chip
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag
-Grnitech River Bend Switch
-Ch Grnitech River Bend Shot

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645050609899208/?ref=share

Old Post 02-10-2016 12:42 AM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Dillon Orr

Hey Dillon. Appreciate you checking out Deamon's thread. Annie O is a sweetheart. She is as you said very accurate. I am certainly glad she has a good home. Kent told me awhile ago that you was really enjoying her. I think Kent kinda likes her too. He is also really liking his pup off her and Switch. He has told me the past couple times he's called that the pup was really special. He stated he was in the top 5 all time track dogs he has ever hunted with. That is a bold statement coming from Mr. Spencer. Thanks again for the comments Dillon. I am anxious to see how Deamon is going to reproduce too! Stay in touch and do me a favor. Give Kent a hard time every chance you get.

Old Post 02-11-2016 01:27 AM
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Will do! I relay think the old Deamon blood has a lot to offer and adding Flag on top of it makes it that much better! Ill be staying in touch!

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Coon Waxer’s Ellie

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 02-11-2016 03:04 PM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Will do! I relay think the old Deamon blood has a lot to offer and adding Flag on top of it makes it that much better! Ill be staying in touch!

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Coon Waxer’s Ellie

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 02-11-2016 03:04 PM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

River Bend Reagan

Old Post 03-03-2016 07:27 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

River Bend Reagan

Old Post 03-03-2016 07:34 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

River Bend Deamon

Old Post 03-03-2016 07:50 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

River Bend Deamon

Old Post 03-04-2016 03:57 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

River Bend Deamon and River Bend Reagan

[IMG]http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af289/molli76/ River%20Bend%20Deamon%20and%20River%20Bend%20Reaga
n.1_zps5dtns6he.jpg[/IMG]

Old Post 03-04-2016 05:25 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-22-2016 12:37 AM
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

The link you posted doesn't work. Is this the half bro/ sis cross?

Old Post 03-25-2016 12:09 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Novacane

No.That was just another picture but was having trouble posting that one so I gave up. The first half brother/sister cross was born early January. She only had 5 and they all went pretty quick. I just bred River Bend Reagan and pups will be born middle of May. It is another half brother/sister cross. Reagan is off River Bend Switch and Annie Oakley. (Wolf Creek Deamon)

Scott Tallent
423-619-1216

Old Post 03-26-2016 11:03 PM
Robert Kenyon
UKC Forum Member

It was good talking to you today Scott. Can't wait for the pups to be born off the half brother half sister cross definitely gonna get me one of those.

Old Post 04-13-2016 09:00 PM
Robert Kenyon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Kenyon Click here to Send Robert Kenyon a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Kenyon Add Robert Kenyon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Robert Kenyon

Thanks Robert. It was a pleasure talking with you as well and I'm certainly glad your excited about your new coming pup. If you are able your more than welcome to come for a hunt anytime. Thanks again Robert. Stay in touch buddy.

Old Post 04-14-2016 02:21 PM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-30-2016 12:40 AM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Scott send me by pm your cell or your wife's I would like to send you an audio of a pup here 4.5 months old out of our buzz male that went to the woods last night for his first time and has never seen a coon yet !! He hunted great and ran track soundi g better then a lot of older dogs and tHrew and breathtaking locate !!! Not tO shabby for his first time out at night as he will only get better !!! Every pup in this litter but my two have ran and treed something on there own and looked and sounded good doing it according to there owners !!! In all my years I have never seen such a dominant male !!!! A true rare find !! Good luck buddy

Old Post 04-30-2016 04:05 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Potamac

I sent you a pm. We're ready to make the trip to fountain city as soon as my wax female comes in. First cousin cross and they are both nice ones! Should be within the next two months.

Old Post 04-30-2016 08:50 PM
Robert Kenyon
UKC Forum Member

So excited for these pups to hit the ground I know it's getting close. I've been this excited about a pup before

Old Post 05-14-2016 07:15 PM
Robert Kenyon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Kenyon Click here to Send Robert Kenyon a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Kenyon Add Robert Kenyon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-06-2016 01:28 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

River Bend Reagan Pups

I have a litter of pups off Deamon and Reagan that are four weeks old. They were born May 16th. She has four males and four females. This is a half brother sister cross through their mother Annie Oakley. ( Wolf Creek Deamon ) Reagan's sire is River Bend Switch. Kent Spencer has a littermate to Reagan and has told me he that he is one of the top 2 or 3 track dogs he has ever seen. These should hopefully be big hunting, independent , talented track driving dogs with accuracy as good as it gets. Pups are $250 and will be ready to pick up in two weeks. I live in Dayton, Tennessee. I just sold a 5 and half month old for really good money off Deamon's first litter that was an absolute natural. He was also from a half brother sister cross through his sire Wax. Puppies are in all the puppy programs. PKC Super Stakes, CHKC Super Stud, and UKC Performanced.

Scott Tallent
423-619-1216

Old Post 06-14-2016 03:14 PM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Puppies

I have 2 nice males left out of Deamon and Reagan. Give me a call if your interested.

Scott Tallent
423-619-1216

Old Post 06-27-2016 03:57 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Puppy

I have one male left off Deamon and Reagan. He is colored up alot like deamon. If interested give me a call.

Scott Tallent
423-619-1216

Old Post 06-30-2016 02:29 PM
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Still got this pup?

Old Post 08-20-2016 11:17 AM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote