UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: Grand Nite Champion River Bend Deamon ((OLD BLOOD))
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Deamon's Great Grand Sire Pulpwood's Image

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums...zps5zj8b4ii.jpg

Last edited by STallent on 10-27-2015 at 05:27 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-27-2015 05:17 AM
STallent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STallent Click here to Send STallent a Private Message Find more posts by STallent Add STallent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Deamon's Great Great Grand Sire River Bend Levi

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums...zpsdb0nfd38.jpg

Last edited by STallent on 10-27-2015 at 05:29 AM

Old Post 10-27-2015 05:19 AM
STallent is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STallent Click here to Send STallent a Private Message Find more posts by STallent Add STallent to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Deamon's Great Grand Sire Miami River Big D 2009 UKC World Champion

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums...zpstqvrbneo.jpg

Last edited by STallent on 10-27-2015 at 05:31 AM

Old Post 10-27-2015 05:20 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Deamon's Grand Sire Moffett's WC Deamon 1980 1981 PCA/PKC World Champion

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums...zps8rs5kqsx.jpg

Last edited by STallent on 10-27-2015 at 05:33 AM

Old Post 10-27-2015 05:21 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Deamon's Great Great Grand Sire Baumbach's Pulpwood

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums...zpswl64belc.jpg

Last edited by STallent on 10-27-2015 at 05:34 AM

Old Post 10-27-2015 05:24 AM
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

What are the pedigrees on the females you might breed? I'm really not into raising pups. But I like my dog better than anything I've hunted with. And IMO I haven't ever gotten beat by more dog power. Just bad luck and bad calls on my part.

Old Post 10-27-2015 12:56 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

I will be making a half brother sister cross. She is off Wax and her dam is pretty much flag and old finley river breeding. I did make an outcross a few generations back on liquid smoke. She is seven now. Her whole litter were naturals and the last four generations before her were the same way. Its gonna be pretty tight but I think that's what I have decided to do. I also have a female off River Bend Switch but not for sure if I plan on breeding her yet.

Old Post 10-28-2015 11:12 PM
shawnfitzgerald
UKC Forum Member

She is out of a gyp named Kate who was off smokin joe. Taft moffet owned her when she was bred. Should be due around dec 28th with her mason pups he really is a powerful coon dog be a good out cross for pups off deamon.

Old Post 10-30-2015 12:57 PM
shawnfitzgerald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnfitzgerald Click here to Send shawnfitzgerald a Private Message Find more posts by shawnfitzgerald Add shawnfitzgerald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Kate was a pretty nice gyp. I kept a male from that litter off her and wax. He also made a nice hound as well. He was a small, well made, dark eyed little devil with a really good mouth. He made Grand Nite rather quickly himself. I think it was around twelve hunts or so. He too had a lot of the same traits I like in these hounds. I sold him when he was around two and a half to a nice gentleman from Milledgeville, Georgia. He calls me from time to time and seems to really like him. I have his number if you ever want to chat with him and share stories and ideas back and forth. It's always nice to hear about some of the dogs off Wax and how they are doing. He was a special hound to me. This dog I call Deamon off of him is no exception. I like him and I am ready and getting excited about getting some pups on the ground. Thanks for filling me in on your female and wish you the best with your pups on the way! Keep in touch Shawn and again thanks for your interest in these dogs.

Last edited by STallent on 10-30-2015 at 11:13 PM

Old Post 10-30-2015 11:06 PM
Jason Gillespie
UKC Forum Member

I have a gyp that would cross well on him. she has never been bred just turning into a coondog. She just turned 2.
Your male is bred up nice. I like the way its put together.

.................Hardwood Bozo
.......Logans Wild Clover
.................Logans Wild Julie

..Lone Pine Bozo

.................Moffitts WC Deamon
........Masseys C C Walker
.................Mathews Buckeye Sue

Lay-Ups Lone Pine Jade

..................Wessels Wild Casey
.......Wild Card
..................Big Horn Dutchess

..Wild Pearl

..................Skuna River Fred
.......Lockdown Babe
..................Tree Singing Susie

Lay-Up Kennels !!!!!!
Jason Gillespie
Marion , Indiana
(765)517-1591

*PAST AND PRESENT HOUNDS*

Ch NiteCh Gillespie's Lay-Up Lizzy R.I.P (Best reproducing female I have had in my Kennel) Produced 2 World Champions Hardwood Minnie & Spring Creek Pen-e-trator (Wave).

NSD World NiteCh NSD GrniteCh Ohio State CH UKC Grnitech PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Minnie (Lucky X's Lizzy)$KC ($114)
-2015 Mini Slam Final 4
-2016 Mini Slam Final 4
-2017 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)Semi-Finalist
-2018 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)
AO Slam Event Triple cast winner.2016
AO Night Hunt cast winner 2016.
2016 NSD Ohio State Champion.
2016 NSD Indiana State Ch 3rd place.
NSD GrniteCh
2016 Grand Masters Semi Finalist.

NSD World Nitech NSD Grnitech Ind State Ch UKC Grnitech Lay-Up's Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR A.K.A (WAVE) ( Grandson to SC Rock! Shows Rock 4xs in a 5 gen) ONLY LIVING GRNITECH GRANDSON TO SPRING CREEK ROCK ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!
2017 AO 9th Place Reg.
2017 NSD Indiana State NiteCh
2018 TW days 9th Place Reg.
2018 NSD World NiteCh
UKC Grnitech
NSD Grnitech
2019 AO Grand 16.

PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Ugg
PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Roxy
PR' Spring Creek Troopie

"Hunt them alone , if you want to take a Coondawg Home"

*Semen Stored @ Shultz Clinic in Michigan*
PRESERVATION FOR GENERATIONS !!!!

(RIP) Grnitech GrCh Hillbilly's Smoken Ringo Star HTX (Stud Fee $500)

Grnitech Taylors Lucky (Son of Henry Not for sale)

Grnitech Hardwood Patch (Not for Sale)

NSD WLDNITECH GRNITECH UKC GRNITECH PR' Lay-Ups Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR DNA-P ( Direct Grandson of SPRING CREEK ROCK!!!!)

PR'Gillespie's Lay-Up Lil Lucky (RIP)

Grnitech Stone Mountain Bronco

NiteCh PR'Hardwood Blackjack (Patch Son)

Old Post 11-02-2015 11:01 AM
Jason Gillespie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Gillespie Click here to Send Jason Gillespie a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Gillespie Find more posts by Jason Gillespie Add Jason Gillespie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Jason Gillespie

Jade is a really nice bred female Jason. Thanks for looking and possibly considering Deamon into your program. I think he would be an excellent choice on her among a few others. If you have any questions on Deamon feel free to call anytime. Thanks again.

Scott Tallent 423-619-1216

Old Post 11-03-2015 05:28 AM
Jason Gillespie
UKC Forum Member

Scott!

I will give you a shout sometime , I will most definitely consider Deamon when its her time.

Lay-Up Kennels !!!!!!
Jason Gillespie
Marion , Indiana
(765)517-1591

*PAST AND PRESENT HOUNDS*

Ch NiteCh Gillespie's Lay-Up Lizzy R.I.P (Best reproducing female I have had in my Kennel) Produced 2 World Champions Hardwood Minnie & Spring Creek Pen-e-trator (Wave).

NSD World NiteCh NSD GrniteCh Ohio State CH UKC Grnitech PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Minnie (Lucky X's Lizzy)$KC ($114)
-2015 Mini Slam Final 4
-2016 Mini Slam Final 4
-2017 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)Semi-Finalist
-2018 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)
AO Slam Event Triple cast winner.2016
AO Night Hunt cast winner 2016.
2016 NSD Ohio State Champion.
2016 NSD Indiana State Ch 3rd place.
NSD GrniteCh
2016 Grand Masters Semi Finalist.

NSD World Nitech NSD Grnitech Ind State Ch UKC Grnitech Lay-Up's Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR A.K.A (WAVE) ( Grandson to SC Rock! Shows Rock 4xs in a 5 gen) ONLY LIVING GRNITECH GRANDSON TO SPRING CREEK ROCK ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!
2017 AO 9th Place Reg.
2017 NSD Indiana State NiteCh
2018 TW days 9th Place Reg.
2018 NSD World NiteCh
UKC Grnitech
NSD Grnitech
2019 AO Grand 16.

PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Ugg
PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Roxy
PR' Spring Creek Troopie

"Hunt them alone , if you want to take a Coondawg Home"

*Semen Stored @ Shultz Clinic in Michigan*
PRESERVATION FOR GENERATIONS !!!!

(RIP) Grnitech GrCh Hillbilly's Smoken Ringo Star HTX (Stud Fee $500)

Grnitech Taylors Lucky (Son of Henry Not for sale)

Grnitech Hardwood Patch (Not for Sale)

NSD WLDNITECH GRNITECH UKC GRNITECH PR' Lay-Ups Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR DNA-P ( Direct Grandson of SPRING CREEK ROCK!!!!)

PR'Gillespie's Lay-Up Lil Lucky (RIP)

Grnitech Stone Mountain Bronco

NiteCh PR'Hardwood Blackjack (Patch Son)

Old Post 11-03-2015 11:20 AM
Jason Gillespie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Gillespie Click here to Send Jason Gillespie a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Gillespie Find more posts by Jason Gillespie Add Jason Gillespie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Pups on the way!

I want to thank Kyle Shelton of Scottsboro, Alabama for bringing his two females to Deamon this past week. One female is off Wipeout Zeb3 and a female off Wipeout Zack. (moose) The other female is off a dog off Conerager and a Babe's Stylish Banjo female. For those of you inquiring about pups be sure to give Kyle a call! Pups will be in the Performance, Super Stakes, and Super Stud Programs. His number is 256-647-3694 Good luck with them Kyle!

Old Post 11-10-2015 06:29 AM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-18-2015 04:28 AM
travelman01
UKC Forum Member

CoonDog

Old Post 11-27-2015 11:16 PM
travelman01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travelman01 Click here to Send travelman01 a Private Message Click Here to Email travelman01 Find more posts by travelman01 Add travelman01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-06-2015 08:03 PM
travelman01
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-20-2015 03:08 AM
travelman01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travelman01 Click here to Send travelman01 a Private Message Click Here to Email travelman01 Find more posts by travelman01 Add travelman01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

I already mentioned Deamon made Grand Nite in eight hunts but I thought I would give it in a little more detail. It was with the leaves off, at seven different clubs, several different judges, and only drawing 50- in those eight hunts.

Hunt 1. Pikeville,TN. Deamon won the cast with 200+ He was alone with the only coon scored. No minus.

Hunt 2. Birchwood, TN Deamon won the cast with 400+ by being by himself twice and scoring on the only two coons seen on the cast. No minus.

Hunt 3. Birchwood, TN Deamon won the cast by being alone and scoring 225+ on the only coon seen. No minus.

Hunt 4. Ten Mile, TN RQE Deamon won the cast with 150+ by being alone and scoring on the only coon seen.

Hunt 5. Sparta, TN Deamon won the cast with 350+ by being by himself twice and scoring on two coons. The other dogs were split and also scored on one coon during the hunt. No minus.

Hunt 6. Crossville, TN Deamon won the cast with 175+ Two coons were scored on this cast. Deamon was alone on one and the other dogs had one. I drew 50-

Hunt 7. Livingston, TN. Deamon won the cast with 425+ by being alone twice and scoring on the only two coons seen. No minus.

Hunt 8. Jamestown, TN. Deamon won the cast with 175+ He had third strike and first tree on the only coon scored. All dogs were there. No minus.

Deamon is a really nice honest, independent, accurate, coon treeing hound and in my opinion is worthy of lots of consideration as your next stud.

Merry CHRISTmas

Scott Tallent 423-619-1216

Old Post 12-23-2015 06:26 AM
travelman01
UKC Forum Member

I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR HIS PUPS TO GET SOME AGE ON THEM CANT HELP NOT TO BE WINNERS THEY WILL HAVE THE BLOOD BIG HEARTED PUPS ILL BET

Old Post 12-24-2015 05:08 PM
travelman01
UKC Forum Member

A WINNING TRADITION

Old Post 12-24-2015 08:31 PM
travelman01
UKC Forum Member

how is the switch female looking

Old Post 01-01-2016 04:36 PM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Switch Female

She has been a work in progress. She has her highs and lows but seems to be progressing in the right direction. She has been enjoyable to work with and she has been treeing several coon. With that said she is not where I would like to have her right now and not sure if she will ever be but I have enjoyed her.

Old Post 01-03-2016 10:39 PM
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Sent you a pm not sure if you got it.

Old Post 01-06-2016 11:50 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Novicane65

Hey sorry for the delayed response. I just sent you a PM.

Old Post 01-07-2016 12:42 PM
STallent
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-15-2016 04:37 AM