UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Trump's Accomplishments
Pages (47): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I am a Trump supporter. I am not a Trump maniac, radical, or Trumptard, as stated in other posts. I am independent in my thinking even though I’m a UAW worker. I don’t side with my UAW in many situations. I believe in keeping work in this country and that is one of the reasons I support Trump. He has not been successful in bringing jobs(good paying) back like I hoped, but both sides(R&D) have worked against him. I have been a union representative at 2 of 3 plants I have worked at, so I do know what I am talking about when I say NO democrat president has been helpful to keep well paying jobs in this country. Almost every democratic presidential hopeful voted for NAFTA.
Do I like Trump all the time, no. My hope is he does just 10% of what he says. That’s way more than we will get from the other side. Does he always tell the truth, no. None of us do. I don’t blame people protesting about losing constitutional rights all over our country. We should ALL be concerned about that!!

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-27-2020 03:53 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Also, I didn’t agree with a tax payer bailout for the banks and automobile industry. I own a small business in another state and did not apply for any help. Fortunately I am able to eat all expenses until the “radical” government in that state “allows” me to open back up. There is a D in front of that governor’s name...

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 04-27-2020 04:01 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I guess that "radicals" sounds better than "deplorables". But I don't really understand why we have to be called derogatory names just because we disagree. Why do the Biden supporters think that they are so much better and smarter than the Trump supporters. Why do they think that their way is the only way?

Old Post 04-27-2020 04:38 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt Marshall
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
So people should give up their right granted to them by the Constitution of freedom of assembly because of people with pre-existing conditions? How long should people be REQUIRED to give up these rights? Radicals, I don't think so! Us radicals are all that has stood between freedom and tyranny for over 200 years. Our country was founded by your so called radicals!
k

Our country was founded by intelligent people that wrote the constitution with all in mind. Not radical nuts that put themselves before the many. I guess with your thinking a person should be allowed to run around the country anywhere they want with a contagious deadly disease and pass it onto others without any repercussions. Your not going to change my mind and I'm not going to change yours so here is where we will have to agree to disagree. Have a good day, be safe and try to help others stay safe.

And when I say a deadly contagious disease I am not meaning the corona virus necessarily. I'm meaning any type of deadly highly contagious disease. It's a hypothetical question.
Anyway, I'm out of here. Most of you don't want to hear anyone else's thoughts to begin with. Be safe and carry on .

Last edited by Matt Marshall on 04-27-2020 at 05:26 PM

Old Post 04-27-2020 04:45 PM
Matt Marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Marshall Click here to Send Matt Marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt Marshall Find more posts by Matt Marshall Add Matt Marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottCK 6
UKC Forum Member

Hey Matt , what do you do for a living?

Old Post 04-27-2020 04:57 PM
ScottCK 6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottCK 6 Click here to Send ScottCK 6 a Private Message Click Here to Email ScottCK 6 Find more posts by ScottCK 6 Add ScottCK 6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Matt Marshall
k

Our country was founded by intelligent people that wrote the constitution with all in mind. Not radical nuts that put themselves before the many. I guess with your thinking a person should be allowed to run around the country anywhere they want with a contagious deadly disease and pass it onto others without any repercussions. Your not going to change my mind and I'm not going to change yours so here is where we will have to agree to disagree. Have a good day, be safe and try to help others stay safe.

And when I say a deadly contagious disease I am not meaning the corona virus necessarily. I'm meaning any type of deadly highly contagious disease. It's a hypothetical question.
Anyway, I'm out of here. Most of you don't want to hear anyone else's thoughts to begin with. Be safe and carry on .

When you believe that people utilizing their right to protest are wrong for exercising this you are the one who is the radical nut. There have been many protests over the years that I have disagreed with their ideas but I have never thought for an instance that they should not have the right to do so. I do agree with our founders that these should be peaceful.
It is not by coincidence that this right is included in the very first ammendment and also freedom of religion that is being trampled in some states.

Amendment 1_
- Freedom of Religion, Speech, and the Press

Congress shall make no law_respecting_an_establishment of religion_or_prohibiting the free_exercise_thereof, or_abridging_the freedom of_speech_or of the_press, or the right of the people_peaceably_to_assemble and to_petition_the government for a_redress_of_grievances.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 04-27-2020 07:17 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt Marshall
UKC Forum Member

My last maybe!

People that block streets off so Doctors and nurses can't get to work to help people are nuts. If you don't see that then you are a nut. Peaceful is one thing. But when you endanger lives just to have your voice heard is criminal.
As the old saying goes, "you can't fix stupid".

Good day hopefully for the last time.

Old Post 04-27-2020 08:01 PM
Matt Marshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Marshall Click here to Send Matt Marshall a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt Marshall Find more posts by Matt Marshall Add Matt Marshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
My last maybe!

People that block streets off so Doctors and nurses can't get to work to help people are nuts. If you don't see that then you are a nut. Peaceful is one thing. But when you endanger lives just to have your voice heard is criminal.
As the old saying goes, "you can't fix stupid".

Good day hopefully for the last time.

Those people shouldn't block streets nor should the medical personnel be blocking the streets as they have as counter protesters at other locations. BUT they both absolutely have the right to assemble and protest regardless of if any of us agree with thier viewpoints. You and I both should have this freedom of speech here and the right to agree to disagree. Both of my daughters work in the medical field as essential employees. The oldest a RN worked until last week and gave birth to my grandson Wednesday. You can go to the coronavirus thread here and see that myself and many others have been discussing this since Feb 1st. I have advocated for this so called flattening of the curve. I will never advocate for any of this at the expense of anyone's constitutional rights and neither should you!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 04-28-2020 02:49 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Watched it live. On Fox.

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Sir did you cash your stimulus check or send it back ?

Tar

Didn't get one.

Old Post 04-28-2020 06:39 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Good Point!

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
If Trump was "speculating incoherent thoughts", I wonder why the Fake News media reported that he was encouraging people to drink Lysol?

I don't watch these networks very often, but tonight I did, and noted problems.

Trump said inject (which requires needles). But, it somehow got turned into ingest (drinking). There's a huge difference between "inject" and "ingest". Yep, when they say "ingest" (drink), that is indeed fake news. He was talking about "injecting" (needles), not "ingesting" (drinking). No excuse for that.

Old Post 04-28-2020 07:04 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Mr Marshall, now you are starting to sound like the radical. If you are at risk and worried about someone exposing you to the Carona Virus, then just stay home. Apparantly there are a lot of people who are not that worried and want to go out.
Why do some people think that everyone else should conform to their ideas and if they don't then they are "radicals". Why do some people think that if they can't do something then nobody should be able to do it. Why are the people in New York so upset that the people in Georgia can get out and go back to work?

Old Post 04-28-2020 03:47 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BrokeBackKennel
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Watched it live. On Fox.

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
Didn't get one.
Good! That means with Trump in office you made some good money!!I did not get one either and I'm extremely happy with Trump!!!

Broke Back Kennels video productions

Old Post 05-06-2020 04:09 AM
BrokeBackKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BrokeBackKennel Click here to Send BrokeBackKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BrokeBackKennel Find more posts by BrokeBackKennel Add BrokeBackKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

quote:
k

I hate to burst your bubble, but our country was founded by intelligent radicals who got sick and tired of England taxing us to death and lining their own pockets with our money. Does that sound familiar? Hmmmmm? Sounds a lot like Democrats to me.

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 05-06-2020 02:46 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Watched it live. On Fox.

quote:

Tar

quote:
Didn't get one.

quote:
Originally posted by BrokeBackKennel
Good! That means with Trump in office you made some good money!!I did not get one either and I'm extremely happy with Trump!!!

NO check, it probably was a direct deposit

Or You and your wife make over 198,000 per year
Or it just hasn't arrived yet

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 05-06-2020 at 05:28 PM

Old Post 05-06-2020 05:23 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BrokeBackKennel
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Watched it live. On Fox.

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
quote:

Tar

quote:
Didn't get one.

NO check, it probably was a direct deposit

Or You and your wife make over 198,000 per year
Or it just hasn't arrived yet

No wife but I made way over that the past couple years , Im having a record month with all this going on right now.

Broke Back Kennels video productions

Old Post 05-07-2020 03:35 AM
BrokeBackKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BrokeBackKennel Click here to Send BrokeBackKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BrokeBackKennel Find more posts by BrokeBackKennel Add BrokeBackKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Good for you. Must be nice. Dang taxes eat a lot up I bet.
Actually was responding to honalieh "Duane' .I kind of thought he was being wise. And he got one direct deposit LOL

quote:

Tar

quote:
Didn't get one.

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 05-07-2020 04:16 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I saw the so called vaccine whistleblower on TV today. I would have fired him too.

Old Post 05-14-2020 11:45 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
Good for you. Must be nice. Dang taxes eat a lot up I bet.
Actually was responding to honalieh "Duane' .I kind of thought he was being wise. And he got one direct deposit LOL

quote:

Tar

quote:
Didn't get one.

That’s funny we got a couple that we are friends with they drove 50 miles to my house to borrow my jigg saw. Now they are extreme left Democrat’s. I said y’all just got your stimulus check why didn’t you buy one trump gave you the money they ducked their head and said they had to use it to pay their property taxes. So they hate him but cashed their check.

Tar

Old Post 05-14-2020 11:57 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, now we can add Warp Speed to Trump's list of accomplishments. Astrezeneca said today that they should have a vaccine tested, produced and ready for the public by September. Even a pandemic can't defeat Trump.

Old Post 05-21-2020 10:03 PM
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

add to the list

pushing a drug that kills people because of an irregular heartbeat.

Old Post 05-22-2020 07:12 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, you have been watching that fake news CNN again. They aren't even reporters anymore. They decide what they want to say and either twist the facts to say it or interview someone that they know will outright lie. That is why they are always interviewing Shumer.
You should look at the facts. Trump said that he was taking it. He did in no way encourage anyone else to take it. In the study that you are talking about, they gave it to a bunch of dying Covid patients and then when they died blamed it on the pill.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-23-2020 at 01:26 AM

Old Post 05-23-2020 01:22 AM
benderb4
Banned

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, you have been watching that fake news CNN again. They aren't even reporters anymore. They decide what they want to say and either twist the facts to say it or interview someone that they know will outright lie. That is why they are always interviewing Shumer.
You should look at the facts. Trump said that he was taking it. He did in no way encourage anyone else to take it. In the study that you are talking about, they gave it to a bunch of dying Covid patients and then when they died blamed it on the pill.

yep 👍👍

Old Post 05-23-2020 02:35 AM
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

wake up

Anything trump doesn't like he calls fake news. He believes he can do no wrong. I have never seen such an Idiot for a president in the last 60 years. His greatest accomplishment is HOW HE CAN BRAGG ABOUT WHAT A GREAT JOB HE IS DOING HANDLING THE PANDEMIC. Lets see how much he pats himself on the back when the death toll hits 150,000 people , in three weeks from now, because he told us all to go out and have a great holiday weekend and don't worry about the virus. I am still in self quarantine. Yes I did cash my check from mr trump because my taxes are going to be paying for it until I die.

Old Post 05-23-2020 09:07 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

I hate to tell you,

my friend, but you have a better chance at getting killed in a head on collision. But, if you want to freak out over something that isn't that big of a deal, that is your decision. IMO, life goes on just like normal. If God decides it is your time, then so be it. Rob

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 05-24-2020 11:29 AM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

In United States there have already been 118,000 deaths all caused by abortion. Liberals sport this totally. Look it up the corona virus 19 deaths will never equal the abortion deaths. The tax payers have been and will continue to be forced to pay (in taxes) for abortions.
If you study history the Democratic party itotally supported this and continue to do so as a means to control the minority population. If you don't believe this READ YOUR HISTORY!

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 05-24-2020 02:56 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote