UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Trump's Accomplishments
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

At this point, if you are still “self quarantined”, you probably should be kept away from the rest of society...

*Nitech Buck Creek Susie
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller
*Buck Creek Country Poacher
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-24-2020 03:53 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

wake up

bob , you abviously don't know what you are talking about, you are taking after trump I would say.. The county I live in is Brown county in wisconsin, green bay is the big city here . We have 2,243 positive cases for covid19 , we are up to 32 deaths. They have 3 testing sites set-up for free testing for covid19. Just last week they announced 1 in every 20 are testing positive. We have 1 meat packing plant with over 50 cases in the one plant. We have another place that makes sausage and hot dogs, 23 positive cases . We have another place the makes pizzas , they won't reveal how many cases but say over 25. A worker gave a tip to a news station because the pizza company was trying to hide it. I have a heart condition where if I get the virus I don't have a very good chance of making it thru. I have to keep working as a machinist because we have an order for two machines to make masks for hospitals , luckily no cases where I work. When trump says it's safe it's just another mistake he is making , going against what the experts say. 3 to 4 weeks from now when the second big wave of covid19 hits, everybody will see what a mistake trump is making .

Old Post 05-25-2020 02:23 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Well, because I disagree with your “opinion”, I must be wrong. You must really panic during flu season every year.
Since you “assumed” my information comes from Trump, you’re mistaken my friend. It actually has come real doctors treating real patients, that don’t get millions given to their organizations, or own part of the patents for the so-called vaccines that many sheeple will stand in line for. I will not do that. Stay safe sir, I will go on working, teaching Tae Kwon-do, hunting, and enjoying this life the good Lord has blessed me with.

*Nitech Buck Creek Susie
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller
*Buck Creek Country Poacher
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 05-25-2020 02:41 AM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Whats going on with the meat processing plants? We have one here in N.C. that has over 500 that tested positive but the funny part is no one shows any symptoms. I'm not sure that the test don't need testing.

Old Post 05-25-2020 02:02 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Do y'all remember back in the beginning when the sky was going to fall, hospitals were going to be over run, we were going to run out of ventilators and masks? Did it happen? Why are the dumborats saying that Trump did such a terrible job?

They say that he did a terrible job yet they can't name one specific thing that he did that was bad.

When he started reopening the country they started all over again with their sky is going to fall and everyone is going to die rhetoric. Guess what, deaths have shown a steady decline since the reopening.

Old Post 05-25-2020 02:58 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

max. production in smallest space

And meat processing plants have other unique characteristics that are trickier to modify, like the very cold temperatures and aggressive ventilation systems required to prevent meat from spoiling or getting contaminated with pathogens that cause foodborne illness. These features could also be contributing to the high rates of infection among slaughterhouse workers, says Sima Asadi, a chemical engineer at UC Davis. “Low temperatures allow the virus to stay viable outside the body for longer, increasing the survival of the virus in the air,” she says. “That really increases the risk of infection in these plants.

Old Post 05-26-2020 11:19 AM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, here are some numbers for you. Daily deaths in the USA were up to 2,000 in the midst of the pandemic. Now they are down to 500. It sounds to me like the Pandemic is over. I guess that Trump is doing a pretty good job.

I wonder how all of those meat packers could be working every day if they had Covid 19?

Old Post 05-26-2020 01:28 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

JBS USA is an arm of Brazil-based JBS SA, the world’s largest meat processor. JBS began building a big U.S. stake 13 years ago, though its reputation in Brazil was singed in 2017 when its former top two executives pleaded guilty there to bribery and corruption charges.
Smithfield packing in USA is owned by China. These plants were frequently visited by officials from Brazil and China before, when and after the virus was discovered. Seems like the virus spread out from the plants. Only people with the virus at first were workers from the plants. Odd, wonder where it come from?

You can't fix STUPID!

Last edited by Bob Hennessey on 05-26-2020 at 07:16 PM

Old Post 05-26-2020 07:10 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Don't Worry

We've got it under control.

15 Cases, soon going to zero.

When the weather warms up it will disappear like magic.

If not, just inject yourself with bleach. That will kill it. (Please don't do this-as it will also kill you).

Old Post 05-27-2020 05:40 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

meat packers

The meat packing plant was shut down for a couple weeks , then trump orders them back to work. Lets see where the numbers are in two weeks after the holiday weekend when you seen people on the news all having a good time, no social distancing , no mask , no safety net.. Just another bad decision by trump. All we have to do is give him enough rope.

Old Post 05-27-2020 09:35 AM
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Black Ash Bawl

If they (the Democrats) told you that the only way to save yourself from this virus was to get a running start and jump off the rim of the Grand Canyon, you would do it.

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Old Post 05-27-2020 11:10 AM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Re: Black Ash Bawl

quote:
Originally posted by robgregory
If they (the Democrats) told you that the only way to save yourself from this virus was to get a running start and jump off the rim of the Grand Canyon, you would do it.

There are some on here that believe Pelosi could win the miss usa beauty contest too. Here is something you can take from this. Follwers will always follow the leader. Leaders will lead. To do so, they must try some things the follwers won't like, but guess what? They will follow, because they have no brain to think for themselves.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 05-27-2020 12:06 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bloxhdc
UKC Forum Member

If it wasn’t election year we wouldn’t even be talking about coronavirus.

Old Post 05-27-2020 12:30 PM
bloxhdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bloxhdc Click here to Send bloxhdc a Private Message Click Here to Email bloxhdc Find more posts by bloxhdc Add bloxhdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, in the midst of all of the Carona fuss, Trump managed to negotiate a deal where the out of pocket cost of Insulin to Seniors has now been capped at $35/month. But all of the dumborats don't know that because it wasn't even reported on CNN.

I got a "statement" from an anestheseology group last week that said they had billed my insurance $1,200 and my insurance didn't pay it. If it had been 6 months ago, it would have been a "bill" instead of just a statement. But Trump had a law passed that made it illegal to do "surprise billing". He saved me $1,200.

We can add dropping the cost of health care to the list of Trump's accomplishments. It is now the lowest that it has been in 6 years. Instead of the cost of our medicine going up every year, it is now going down every year.

What is that, #15 on his list of accomplishments? How in the world can he do so many things at one time and still find time to amuse everyone with his tweets and even squeeze in a round of golf? That man is amazing. I wish that I had his energy and drive. I bet that Ol' Sleepy Joe does too.

With everything going on the dumborats have completely forgotten about the border but guess what, Trump hasn't. That big beautiful Wall is quietly being built every day.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-27-2020 at 01:35 PM

Old Post 05-27-2020 01:00 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bloxhdc
If it wasn’t election year we wouldn’t even be talking about coronavirus.

X a Million !!

Be like H1N1 and Zikka Virus.Warnings and etc. ,but no pandemic/shutdown BS

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 05-27-2020 05:20 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote