UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Performance Program
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Performance Program

What has happened to the Performance Program? Has it been disbanded? Is UKC not keeping track of Performance Points anymore? In the May Bloodlines it said that points would be reported in the June magazine but in the June magazine it said that they will be in the July magazine. What is going on with the Program? Will the Performance Program Standings ever be shown online? Or if the Program has been disbanded, is UKC going to just keep all of the money?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-29-2019 02:56 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Re: Performance Program

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
What has happened to the Performance Program? Has it been disbanded? Is UKC not keeping track of Performance Points anymore? In the May Bloodlines it said that points would be reported in the June magazine but in the June magazine it said that they will be in the July magazine. What is going on with the Program? Will the Performance Program Standings ever be shown online? Or if the Program has been disbanded, is UKC going to just keep all of the money?

I'm looking at the June Issue and see that the points are published. The PRP ad in the June issue mentions nothing about referencing the July issue. Whatcha talkin' about willis?

Old Post 05-29-2019 03:50 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

It’s hot at the lake !! Those adult beverages have a way of slipping up on a man lol.

Not that I would know.

Tar

Old Post 05-29-2019 04:07 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Page 124, top of the Page, I guess that you don't get the Bloodlines any more.

Old Post 05-29-2019 09:21 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Page 124, top of the Page, I guess that you don't get the Bloodlines any more.

Ahh...... the customer is always right. That is not in the ad but, rather, where the dog list of points earned will be published starting next month. I read your remarks as directly related to Performance Points.

I need to go on a camping trip and clear the cobwebs.

Old Post 05-30-2019 01:34 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

All he has caught is two perch and a turtle don’t go camping with Richard if your fish hongry lol !!

Tarbaby

Old Post 05-30-2019 01:40 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Ahh...... the customer is always right...

..I read your remarks as directly related to Performance Points.

I need to go on a camping trip and clear the cobwebs.

Oh my goodness, am I a "customer". I have been telling everyone that you were the boss so you were always right. (even when you are wrong)

Is the Points Earned List not directly related to the Performance Program? If y'all don't understand the importance of that list, then you are .missing the boat. How can you have a race if you don't know who is winning?

I hear that they are having a pretty nice camping trip in Tell City in a week or two. Maybe you should get out and mingle with the masses to get a fresh perspective. Tarbaby has been filling your head full of nonsense.

Old Post 05-31-2019 05:00 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Oh my goodness, am I a "customer". I have been telling everyone that you were the boss so you were always right. (even when you are wrong)

Is the Points Earned List not directly related to the Performance Program? If y'all don't understand the importance of that list, then you are .missing the boat. How can you have a race if you don't know who is winning?

I hear that they are having a pretty nice camping trip in Tell City in a week or two. Maybe you should get out and mingle with the masses to get a fresh perspective. Tarbaby has been filling your head full of nonsense.

You told me two perch and a turtle I still got the text who’s the big fibber now lol.

Tarbaby

Old Post 05-31-2019 05:40 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
You told me two perch and a turtle I still got the text who’s the big fibber now lol.
Tarbaby

You must have been into Jen's brownies. What do fish have to do with the Performance Program?

Old Post 05-31-2019 08:46 PM
yadkintar
Banned

It don’t you always get all serious and stuff before a big redbone gathering. Then afterwords you want to talk to everybody. Excuse me king I was out of line !!

Tarbaby

Old Post 05-31-2019 10:21 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Don't distract me. I am a man on a mission.

Old Post 05-31-2019 11:40 PM