UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Check It Out.....Instructional Videos?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Check It Out.....Instructional Videos?

Been working on this project and it turned out pretty good I think. This is the actual power point presentation regarding changes to single registration (X-Bred) presented at Autumn Oaks WITH voice over which explains it in a little more detail.

Let me know what you think. Should we do more of these on other subjects related to registration and/or events? Feel free to offer topic suggestions.

http://www.ukcdogs.com/Web.nsf/News...1182014114304AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-18-2014 05:42 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
buck brush
UKC Forum Member

Todd you did a out standing job it helped me to understand more of why UKC is doing this.

gone but will never be forgotten

PR Van Dusen's Hanna o/h
NTCH PR Buck Brush Little Maggie o/h
NTCH PR Buck Brush Little Mickey o/h
PR Buck Brush Copper o/h
D NTCH PR Crooked Oak Boss o/h
D NtCH PR Alford's Alibi h
NTCH PR Alford's Hatchet h
NT CH PR Mill's Dotty h

Old Post 11-18-2014 07:02 PM
buck brush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buck brush Click here to Send buck brush a Private Message Click Here to Email buck brush Find more posts by buck brush Add buck brush to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

Thank U Todd !!!

I say "Yes", do more ....a tutorial power point of most if not all of ur services, is most useful.

Old Post 11-19-2014 01:12 AM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john Duemmer
UKC Forum Member

Very nice job, a similar tutorial on the use of telemitry would help many that still seem confused.

Old Post 11-19-2014 01:17 AM
john Duemmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john Duemmer Click here to Send john Duemmer a Private Message Click Here to Email john Duemmer Find more posts by john Duemmer Add john Duemmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

Thanks Skip, George and John.

I'm surprised there are not more comments. Is that because it's too long? Are some of you starting into it and then saying heck with this and backing out? That's fine if that's the case. Just wondering on a target for presentation length to hold someone's interest. There is only so much info you can provide on any topic with a window of five minutes. Am just wondering if this was too long for someone to invest the time to watch it?

Old Post 11-19-2014 06:56 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stevetaxi
UKC Forum Member

Presentation

Can't say I agree with it but I will say I like the presentation approach and that is sounds like you have everything covered.
From a bench show judge's perspective I am sure glad you didn't include them in the bench show program.
Good Job!

Old Post 11-19-2014 07:07 PM
stevetaxi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stevetaxi Click here to Send stevetaxi a Private Message Click Here to Email stevetaxi Find more posts by stevetaxi Add stevetaxi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Really not much to provoke comment. I read it and was interested to see the emphasis on the fact that this IS NOT a new breed, but mearly a new classification. Also interested to find that this new classification is not eligible for the bench shows. Lotsa good omformation and it should defianatly be made a sticky since there's is not much to keep it on the front page.
If you want it to stay on the front page by itself, you may need to put something in about Blueticks or babbling.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 11-19-2014 07:10 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joel Corinth
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Todd K / UKC
Thanks Skip, George and John.

I'm surprised there are not more comments. Is that because it's too long? Are some of you starting into it and then saying heck with this and backing out? That's fine if that's the case. Just wondering on a target for presentation length to hold someone's interest. There is only so much info you can provide on any topic with a window of five minutes. Am just wondering if this was too long for someone to invest the time to watch it?

Not at all to long. It was very informative and just showed how many registered dogs would be in a dogs pedigree before they would be allowed back into breed. Just wish UKC would have went 2 steps farther and step 1 had made it mandatory for the breed Assoc. to have there books open and step 2 then had to have a pass in performance etc. cast win, HTX pass etc. before able to enter a breed. This would have been more conformity then if some are open and some are closed.

America for Donkeys

Old Post 11-19-2014 07:13 PM
Joel Corinth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joel Corinth Click here to Send Joel Corinth a Private Message Find more posts by Joel Corinth Add Joel Corinth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Informative presentation ,more people should read it to have a better understanding of whats happening .

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 11-30-2014 04:49 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote