UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > HELP ! iowa coonhunter stuck in ga
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

HELP ! iowa coonhunter stuck in ga

Hi ,im a coon hunter from iowa, down here in ga for the week at my inlaws for the holiday and I am starting to go through coonhunting withdraw. Is anyone from north ga hunting this week that would like to meet yankee hunter? 42 yrs old and just lookin to make a few new friends and see how the iowa hunting compares to ga huntin . Im really wishin I would of brought my hounds with me since the weather has been warmer down here give me shout if you want a tag along some night this week im here in ackworth ga and willing to drive a little to chase a coon I typically hunt blues and black and tans but am not color blind you can also send me e text if that is easier 641-208-3244 thanks mike harward

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-23-2014 08:38 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donald Bagley
UKC Forum Member

How long will you be in Georgia? I'm 45 minutes from Acworth. I'll be hunting some this week.

Buchanan, Ga.
(470) 891-0112

HOME OF,
PKC CH UKC CH GRNITECH 'PR' Duck's Hammering Buck
PKC GCH UKC GRNITECH Good Tyming Candy
PKC CH UKC NITECH Woodland Creek Demon

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN,
GRNITECH 'PR' Duck's Tree Talking Judy
PKC PCH UKC GRNITECH Smoky Mtn Out Of Pocket
PKC SCH UKC CH GRNITECH 'PR' "It's Show Time Lucy"
PKC CH UKC GRNITECH 'PR' Rolling Hills Little Sis HTX
PKC CH UKC CH 'PR' Yellow Hammer Jackie
PKC CH UKC CH NITECH 'PR' Treeing Super Star
PKC CH UKC GRNITECH 'PR' Raging Dixie II

WE USE AND RECOMMEND,
Havoc Hunting Supply

Old Post 11-23-2014 09:11 PM
Donald Bagley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donald Bagley Click here to Send Donald Bagley a Private Message Click Here to Email Donald Bagley Visit Donald Bagley's homepage! Find more posts by Donald Bagley Add Donald Bagley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

I will be here till Friday night. I was gonna go over to the night hunt in jasper last night but it didn't work out.

Old Post 11-23-2014 09:49 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

I live in Canton which is less than 20 mins from acworth. Unfortunatly I am headed out of town for the holidays myself or I would have you along a night or two. Hate you couldn't make it to Jasper last night, we had a good hunt. Three cast and all cast came back with plus points and were back to the club house by 10 o'clock. I was fortunate enough to place both my dogs 1st and 2nd place registered. I can line you up with some hunters if you'd like. Our hunting north of acworth is a lot rougher than Iowa. Donald has flatter hunting where he is from if I had to guess.

Old Post 11-23-2014 10:35 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donald Bagley
UKC Forum Member

My hunting can get rough if the coons are not moving but for the most part it's not to bad. I let you know tomorrow what nights I'm hunting. I need to see the schedule at work first.

Buchanan, Ga.
(470) 891-0112

HOME OF,

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN,

WE USE AND RECOMMEND,
Havoc Hunting Supply

Old Post 11-23-2014 10:49 PM
Donald Bagley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donald Bagley Click here to Send Donald Bagley a Private Message Click Here to Email Donald Bagley Visit Donald Bagley's homepage! Find more posts by Donald Bagley Add Donald Bagley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

I appreciate the help I was really wanting to bring my blue female down with me and hit a hunt while I am here but the wife wasn't haven't any part of me dragging my hound along for thanksgiving. sometimes she has no sense of humor lol all of our comp hunts are over for the year up home and would of liked to finish her this year but just wasn't meant to be I guess . but I am definitely interested in goin out a night huntin while im down here. wouldn't even mind going on a hog hunt with dogs either. we used to go to Arkansas hog huntin a lot but work has slowed that down. we havnt been in a year or two so we turned that hobby towards beagle huntin rabbits up home since its a lot easier to go for a hunt close to home.just enjoy huntin dogs have been chasing hounds for over 30 yrs now

Old Post 11-23-2014 11:01 PM
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

donald

would love to go. give me a shout and maybe we can get together.

Old Post 11-24-2014 07:42 PM
Donald Bagley
UKC Forum Member

I'll be going Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. Give me a call tonight or tomorrow morning and we'll see if we can figure out what day would be best for you. Thanks, Duck

Buchanan, Ga.
(470) 891-0112

HOME OF,

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN,

WE USE AND RECOMMEND,
Havoc Hunting Supply

Old Post 11-24-2014 11:42 PM
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

thanks for a good hunt

I want to thank Donald for the hunt last night. we had a good time and got to try hunting down south lol it was a pleasure to meet you and I really enjoyed it. some of the best memories are made by chance. hopefully I can return the favor sometime if you ever get up our way. mike harward

Old Post 11-27-2014 02:18 PM
Donald Bagley
UKC Forum Member

You're more than welcome Mike and you can come back anytime you'd like! I may take you up on the offer someday and make the trip to Iowa. Hope you guys have a good thanksgiving and a safe trip back home! Thanks, Donald

Buchanan, Ga.
(470) 891-0112

HOME OF,

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN,

WE USE AND RECOMMEND,
Havoc Hunting Supply

Old Post 11-27-2014 03:40 PM