UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Deep and lonely
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

This is based solely just on my experiences just what I have seen its about how much money your willing to spend to achieve your goals anybody that tells you that when people know you have a big bank account it don't influence them they are wrong yes a dead loner is easier to win with I have one in my pen right now you don't get her till she's treed sometimes its fun sometimes it is not but a lot of these top dogs if they didn't have the unlimited expense account behind them you might not have ever heard about them you always hear about the hunts they won not all the ones they lost if you don't believe money talks when they get caught with they're hand in the cookie jar depends on who they are how long a time out they get hope I am not bothering y'all to much but it's deer rifle season here can't hunt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2014 01:24 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
This is based solely just on my experiences just what I have seen its about how much money your willing to spend to achieve your goals anybody that tells you that when people know you have a big bank account it don't influence them they are wrong yes a dead loner is easier to win with I have one in my pen right now you don't get her till she's treed sometimes its fun sometimes it is not but a lot of these top dogs if they didn't have the unlimited expense account behind them you might not have ever heard about them you always hear about the hunts they won not all the ones they lost if you don't believe money talks when they get caught with they're hand in the cookie jar depends on who they are how long a time out they get hope I am not bothering y'all to much but it's deer rifle season here can't hunt

I don't disagree we spent alot of $ last year. We did alot of winning we did alot of looseing. I found there all just dogs including the one I have. Just had to get it out of my system last year. I just see people call dogs dead loners all the time and the truth is I've only hunted with 2 in 25 years of doing this. Atleast ones that are accurate and have no major holes. Hunted with alot of independent dogs but dead loners are not a dime a dozen. People throw that term out there real loosely.

Old Post 11-26-2014 01:59 AM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I have been down the same road i took my female bred her back to her grandpa and took a female out of her litter mate brother bred it to royal rehab only hunted with him twice but he was extremely independent trying to get one more like my Yadkin tar deacon dog what I am getting at is you don't have to be a super handler for those type dogs you are 100 percent right you just strike and tree them and they will win more than they loose

Old Post 11-26-2014 02:20 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackflagginit
UKC Forum Member

must be one of those "why cant walkers win a world hunt anymore" thread

*billy jack

It is well that war is so terrible, otherwise we should grow too fond of it.

Robert E. Lee

Old Post 11-26-2014 02:21 AM
blackflagginit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackflagginit Click here to Send blackflagginit a Private Message Click Here to Email blackflagginit Find more posts by blackflagginit Add blackflagginit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Daaaaaaaang your fast you saw my reply before I did !!!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-26-2014 02:38 AM
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

I don't hunt walkers believe it or not. She's most independent hound I've ever seen not a walker. And mr. yakintar is that the dog donald jean hunted last year?

Old Post 11-26-2014 02:57 AM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Deacons dead so you must be talking about rehab he sired the little Cobb dog that's done a lot of winning delton hall owned him when I hunted and bred to him

Old Post 11-26-2014 03:13 AM
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

ya. Over in tn it was a older hound Donald Jean Maconal I believe his name was ran a dog some last year named rehab.

Old Post 11-26-2014 03:23 AM
yadkintar
Banned

That's him delton sold him to him he is out of bad habit I seen him tree coons on some good dogs really quick and accurate

Old Post 11-26-2014 03:35 AM
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

I like ole Donald, hes a trip. Ya we drew each other a few times last year. You can ask Donald about Dot. He drew her several times. They may say alot but they wont say she taged along.lol

Old Post 11-26-2014 03:47 AM
yadkintar
Banned

Next time you see him tell him I got 1 year old pup out of him that operates alot like him just maybe i will get me one more that's a winner but your right they are not out there in bunches I been looking but there are several out of rehab doing good down here happy thanksgiving everybody !!

Old Post 11-26-2014 04:01 AM
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

happy thanksgiving. I will tell him.

Old Post 11-26-2014 04:43 AM