UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH'PR Ficken’s Greatful Dead Red
Pages (57): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Got 2 litters on the groud out of Red

16 puppies!!! 14 are in coonhunters hands!! And Daisy is going to have another litter. I sold Missy so we will be looking for another really good female. Preferable a Nite Ch. with a nice pedigree!!! Thanks John

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2012 02:46 AM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Back at it

Will be taking Red to a Hunt Next friday!!

Old Post 04-28-2012 04:04 PM
timber hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timber hunter Click here to Send timber hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email timber hunter Find more posts by timber hunter Add timber hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Red

I know there are a lot of good stud dogs out there today. I also know that Red's father Rabble Rouser was overlooked. If breeders would have been wise, Rabble Rouser should have produced 500-800 puppies.

Red is a dog that should not be overlooked, he has got all the right stuff. Quick Strike, nice open mouth (bawl) on track and a hard hard loud tree dog that like's to split tree. On top of that he is an acceptionally good looking hound that is a good dark red. Only been beat on the bench 1 time.

Last year in competion he won a majority of the casts he was in.

Planning on going to a hunt this weekend!

If you have a good female don't overlook this hound, I will help to get good female's bred. I have semen stored at nevergone in IN and I will travel to bred him to the right female.

Thanks John Dell

Old Post 04-29-2012 08:54 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

2 pups

left

Old Post 06-08-2012 05:09 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Been hunting Red

For the last 5 nights, hope to have him in shape for NRCD. It is hot here right now!!!

Old Post 06-19-2012 05:36 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Waiting on deposits on 3 pups

The rest are sold!

2 males and 1 female still waiting for the deposits!

Thanks John

Old Post 06-19-2012 05:38 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Took Red

Last Friday night to a hunt, got beat by 62 1/2 plus points for the Nite Ch win!!

Old Post 06-19-2012 05:01 PM
johnny nipp
UKC Forum Member

How many wins do you have on Red he is super nice.

RIP Hope i get another worthy of this list
2011 PKC Youth World Ch English GrNiteCH Nipps Oklahoma Rawhide
PKC Ch UKC NiteCH Redmans Last Chance
ChNiteCH Oklahoma Floyd
GrCh GrNiteCH George and Lees Blue Bell
NiteCh Oklahoma Swamp Rose
SilverCh GrNiteCh Oklahoma Butch
Silver Ch Oklahoma Hope
Nitech ch Timbercreek Sampson
Oklahoma Blue Pudge

Old Post 06-19-2012 05:37 PM
johnny nipp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny nipp Click here to Send johnny nipp a Private Message Find more posts by johnny nipp Add johnny nipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Wins

I only have 1 win, last year I had him in about 10 cast, won 6 casts only got 1 win. This year 1 night so far!!

Old Post 06-19-2012 06:09 PM
johnny nipp
UKC Forum Member

Red

Sounds like he is a cast winner wont take long.

RIP Hope i get another worthy of this list
2011 PKC Youth World Ch English GrNiteCH Nipps Oklahoma Rawhide
PKC Ch UKC NiteCH Redmans Last Chance
ChNiteCH Oklahoma Floyd
GrCh GrNiteCH George and Lees Blue Bell
NiteCh Oklahoma Swamp Rose
SilverCh GrNiteCh Oklahoma Butch
Silver Ch Oklahoma Hope
Nitech ch Timbercreek Sampson
Oklahoma Blue Pudge

Old Post 06-19-2012 09:16 PM
johnny nipp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny nipp Click here to Send johnny nipp a Private Message Find more posts by johnny nipp Add johnny nipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Been hunting every night

for the last week and a half!!!

Old Post 06-25-2012 09:08 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Red

Treed two hours in the middle of a swap with two nice Walker dogs on a small tree!! All three dogs treed hard hard. It took a long time to find a way in!!!

Old Post 06-27-2012 06:27 AM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Red

He now has 27 pups on the ground and I have another female bred right now! I am only breeding him to top females. And I am trying my hardest to put the pups into coonhunters hands. It looks like I will still have 1 or 2 pups left out of Daisy. Also if you want to book into the next litter pups will be $200 to coonhunters. I have also decided to breed Daisy next time to Randy Fickens Rocky Dog instead of Red, Daisy I want to cross her a couple of times to other hounds and then I will breed her again to Red!!

Thanks John

Last edited by timber hunter on 07-01-2012 at 04:01 AM

Old Post 06-30-2012 04:47 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hunting tonight

The gonna leave for Indiana!!!

Old Post 07-02-2012 01:36 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

National Redbone Days

Red looked good in all three casts under the circumstances but unfortunately no real win.

On friday Night he had first strike and first tree on the only two tree's made, both were big den tree's, too bad a score of 0 is not a cast win.

Red did compete well and I will be continuing to put him in the hunts.

Thanks to all who came and asked about him and his pups. Thanks to the cast members I hunted with and those that complemented the way Red treed.

John Dell

Last edited by timber hunter on 07-09-2012 at 05:16 PM

Old Post 07-09-2012 03:54 PM
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

I have an 11 month old Male

Out of Daisy and Red for sale that I got back recently. He is ready to start. $350. Thanks John

Last edited by timber hunter on 07-09-2012 at 07:16 PM

Old Post 07-09-2012 06:04 PM
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Hey John, the dogs and I all made it home ok. Daisy is doing good and that pup and i had a good time walking around before Don came sunday.

Old Post 07-09-2012 09:35 PM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-17-2012 06:08 PM
coondogman
UKC Forum Member

Hunts this weekend

You said you were goin to put him in some hunts this past weekend, were you able to and how did you do????

Old Post 07-17-2012 06:18 PM
coondogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogman Click here to Send coondogman a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogman Find more posts by coondogman Add coondogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

hunts

No luck last weekend, conditions are tough with this drought, a lot of good dogs are struggling. Friday neither NT cast had plus points. Saturday night the cast I was in made 3 trees and we did not see a coon.

I think I am gonna wait until conditions change a bit!!

Old Post 07-17-2012 10:23 PM
WattsFlatsRedbo
UKC Forum Member

Hey, John.

Our cast did'nt have a winner this past Sat night either. My female was the only dog with no minus. She split treed twice but we were hunting in thick pines and blow down. We never made it out of the woods we started in. I may have not been able to even see the coon if they were looking at me in the nasty stuff we were in.

Home#(814)664-9694
Cell#(716)338-7372
Home of:
(R.I.P.) GRNITECH CH 'PR' WATTS FLATS FATTY PATTY
(2006 Overall Southern Redbone Champion)
(GrNtCh winner and High scoring dog Sat night with 1100+/75-)
(2005 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Autumn Oaks GrNtCh cast winner)
(PKC Money Winner)

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' WATTS FLATS JUMP'EM UP JEB HTX-3 (DNA-P)
( Out of Patty and Lash's Rowdy)
(2008 Qualified for UKC World)
(1st Place GrNt and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2009 PA Governers Cup)
(1st place NtCh and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2008 NYS Battle of the Breeds Hunt)
(1st place Reg. Ny State Spring Championship)
(3rd place Reg. 2008 National Redbone Days, Fri night)
(2nd place Reg. BBOA Zone hunt)
(PKC Money Winner)

(R.I.P.) GRNITECH 'PR' WATTS FLATS MUDDY CREEK MAGGIE HTX-2 (DNA-P)
(Out of Jeb and Hiedi)
(2013 Qualified for World Championship)
(2015 Qualified for World Championship)
(2013 Ohio Gov Cup- NiteCh winner and Overall opposite sex winner)
(2014 National Redbone Days High-scoring female and 3rd place overall Thurs night)
(PKC Money Winner)

+ Upcoming:
'PR' WATTS FLATS STATELINE SALLY
(Maggie X Moon)

Old Post 07-17-2012 11:06 PM
WattsFlatsRedbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WattsFlatsRedbo Click here to Send WattsFlatsRedbo a Private Message Click Here to Email WattsFlatsRedbo Find more posts by WattsFlatsRedbo Add WattsFlatsRedbo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondogman
UKC Forum Member

Tuff here also

But I figure keep hunting them thru this and maybe that will make it easier for them when conditions get better.

There was 11 cast in the rqe saturday night and all 11 brought back plus points.

Better luck next time.

Old Post 07-18-2012 12:06 AM
coondogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondogman Click here to Send coondogman a Private Message Click Here to Email coondogman Find more posts by coondogman Add coondogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Adam

How about the other cast did they have plus points?

Old Post 07-18-2012 02:56 AM
WattsFlatsRedbo
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hey Adam

quote:
Originally posted by timber hunter
How about the other cast did they have plus points?

I dont know. I never bothered going back to the clubhouse. I would hope someone qualified at that RQE. Lol. I cant believe there was'nt more dogs there.

Home#(814)664-9694
Cell#(716)338-7372
Home of:
(R.I.P.) GRNITECH CH 'PR' WATTS FLATS FATTY PATTY
(2006 Overall Southern Redbone Champion)
(GrNtCh winner and High scoring dog Sat night with 1100+/75-)
(2005 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Qualified for UKC World)
(2006 Autumn Oaks GrNtCh cast winner)
(PKC Money Winner)

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' WATTS FLATS JUMP'EM UP JEB HTX-3 (DNA-P)
( Out of Patty and Lash's Rowdy)
(2008 Qualified for UKC World)
(1st Place GrNt and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2009 PA Governers Cup)
(1st place NtCh and Overall High-Scoring Dog at the 2008 NYS Battle of the Breeds Hunt)
(1st place Reg. Ny State Spring Championship)
(3rd place Reg. 2008 National Redbone Days, Fri night)
(2nd place Reg. BBOA Zone hunt)
(PKC Money Winner)

(R.I.P.) GRNITECH 'PR' WATTS FLATS MUDDY CREEK MAGGIE HTX-2 (DNA-P)
(Out of Jeb and Hiedi)
(2013 Qualified for World Championship)
(2015 Qualified for World Championship)
(2013 Ohio Gov Cup- NiteCh winner and Overall opposite sex winner)
(2014 National Redbone Days High-scoring female and 3rd place overall Thurs night)
(PKC Money Winner)

+ Upcoming:
'PR' WATTS FLATS STATELINE SALLY
(Maggie X Moon)

Old Post 07-18-2012 10:18 PM
WattsFlatsRedbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WattsFlatsRedbo Click here to Send WattsFlatsRedbo a Private Message Click Here to Email WattsFlatsRedbo Find more posts by WattsFlatsRedbo Add WattsFlatsRedbo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
timber hunter
UKC Forum Member

Red

Had a call from James from Ohio last night who got a Red pup. He called his pup "Greatful Dead Fred"

Old Post 07-26-2012 02:18 PM