UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > They are laughing at us on the $$$ board !!
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

The poor mans Trump LMAO. Get yourself a dead chicken for a hairpiece and hit the campaign trail Tar.

Last edited by Donnie Stevens on 07-17-2018 at 01:56 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-17-2018 01:39 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
UKC Forum Member

Wish I had his money I would buy an island lol. Only Putin I would know was Putin that steak in my belly and Putin my head on the pillow and hear meeeester tar would choo like your deeeener drink now lol.

Tar

Old Post 07-17-2018 01:52 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Yep the $$$ ones. But 18 to 50 dogs at the hunts like at Ada or the Texas state hunt that used to draw 300 says there is a problem. Iola tx is one of my favorites I am retired now I plan on going the whole week this year. And if I am not tied down I plan on going to senica Missouri in two weeks to their slam hunt 4 her drive for me to both.

As uneducated as I am instead of looking at hunt numbers I would look at how many dogs are registered in each state then try and figure out why the reason those folks are not going to hunts or obtaining titles down here josh you and me both know it ain't because they don't have the money.

Tar

The folks I hunt with down there dont care about titles, but that is also the circles I run in. Why UKC isnt as popular as it once was in that area I dont know. All I know if why I dont attend them, I cant speak for others.

Home of the Phoenix squaller.

Old Post 07-17-2018 03:41 AM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Visit Josh Michaelis's homepage! Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
UKC Forum Member

Lets try this one on for size !

Me and my buddy mike on the $$$ site was brainstorming while ago and what if everybody claims to many hunts on the same nights to close together to low of numbers Yada,yada,yada. What if you had 4 clubs maybe 100 miles apart that had hunts the same night or further maybe. Instead of three or four dogs at each hunt have them be satilite clubs with one being base camp have a qualified hunt director at each one we got the technology take pictures of the cards with your iPhone sent to base camp that would turn a 4 dog hunt into a 25 or 30 dog hunt and the performance points would pay more nobody would have to drive a 100 miles to a 4 dog hunt.

I love debating with him when he lets me win lol( not very often lol )

Tar

Old Post 07-17-2018 05:01 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

There are still 5-10 99-100% pleasure hunters for every dedicated competition hunter of any KC.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 07-17-2018 05:39 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote