UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Zeb 3 X GRNT CH PKC SCH BRUSHY CREEK SALLY
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John granberry
UKC Forum Member

Zeb 3 X GRNT CH PKC SCH BRUSHY CREEK SALLY

This cross was made this morning. This is an outstanding line of reproducers on both sides.
Sally made Grand in 8 casts her mother is one of the strongest reproducers that I know of. She has won close to 8,000.00 in PKC in limited casts. I have a strong sentimental attachment to her so I pick and choose the hunts I put her in. I truly believe that great things will come from this cross. No one knows when they breed two dogs if the pups will be great but it truly helps when you breed coondog to coondog and reproducer to reproducer.

Last edited by John granberry on 07-25-2013 at 07:51 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2013 06:14 PM
John granberry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John granberry Click here to Send John granberry a Private Message Click Here to Email John granberry Find more posts by John granberry Add John granberry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote