UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Coonhound Related Classifieds > Lights
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TylerBriggs
UKC Forum Member

Lights

Guys I am in the market for a new light because my trusty nite lite brand finally kicked the bucket after 15 years. I was wondering what you guys recommend and what you guys have for sale. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-04-2018 03:43 PM
TylerBriggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TylerBriggs Click here to Send TylerBriggs a Private Message Click Here to Email TylerBriggs Find more posts by TylerBriggs Add TylerBriggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Lights....

You are lucky because there are Many, Many Choices.
Some of my Favorite are :

Superior Lights
Brighteyes Lights
Big Dog Lights

Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 02-04-2018 04:55 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TylerBriggs
UKC Forum Member

I've been looking at bright eyes and superior lights along with Dakota lights. I just can't decide and was wondering what people thought and preferred.

Old Post 02-04-2018 05:43 PM
TylerBriggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TylerBriggs Click here to Send TylerBriggs a Private Message Click Here to Email TylerBriggs Find more posts by TylerBriggs Add TylerBriggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Lights.....

quote:
Originally posted by TylerBriggs
I've been looking at bright eyes and superior lights along with Dakota lights. I just can't decide and was wondering what people thought and preferred.

I used to have a Dakota Apex.....ended up Selling it. Those guys are too hard to reach.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 02-05-2018 03:12 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bshurette
UKC Forum Member

Dakota Lights

I have an apex and I like it. I bought a garmin alpha from them and fixing to get an owens box from them. They moved stores and I think that might have had something to do with people not getting through for a while. Every time I have called they have answered the phone (since December). I would say they have fixed the phone issue. Good light for the money.

Old Post 02-05-2018 12:54 PM
bshurette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bshurette Click here to Send bshurette a Private Message Click Here to Email bshurette Find more posts by bshurette Add bshurette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RatliffRidge11
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lights

quote:
Originally posted by TylerBriggs
Guys I am in the market for a new light because my trusty nite lite brand finally kicked the bucket after 15 years. I was wondering what you guys recommend and what you guys have for sale. Thanks

Sent you a helpful pm.

Old Post 02-05-2018 01:09 PM
RatliffRidge11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RatliffRidge11 Click here to Send RatliffRidge11 a Private Message Click Here to Email RatliffRidge11 Find more posts by RatliffRidge11 Add RatliffRidge11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mtn cry
UKC Forum Member

We use and sell Superior lights. It’s a lot of good lights on the market now, all the manufacturers are making good lights! Superior is top notch workmanship, they cut no corners! Checkout our website bshuntingsupply.com . I’d be glad to help you out buddy! Thanks Tracy

BS Hunting Supply
Fairfield Virginia
We carry full line Superior lights and Mity Max squallers, Big Dog lights, Hammer Time Custom Calls and Sunspot lights!!

Order online at bshuntingsupply.com

Bluetick

GRNTCH GRCH Uchtman’s Foggy Mountain Blaze

Mtn Cry's Weeping Willow

Black and Tans

Mtn Cry's Timber Chaos
Mtn Cry's Duchess of Red Hill

Ntch Stanley's Stylish Mandy R.I.P 1-08-13

Old Post 02-07-2018 05:52 AM
mtn cry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mtn cry Click here to Send mtn cry a Private Message Click Here to Email mtn cry Find more posts by mtn cry Add mtn cry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stonewall24
UKC Forum Member

Bright eyes

Double death reaper plus is the best light I have seen in a long time. Amazing walk light. If you can't find the coon and it isn't a den the dog missed. It is bright and coons look at it.

Old Post 02-10-2018 10:23 AM
Stonewall24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stonewall24 Click here to Send Stonewall24 a Private Message Find more posts by Stonewall24 Add Stonewall24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

DAKOTA APEX HANDS DOWN. I HAVE USED SEVERAL DIFFERENT LIGHTS AN THIS ONE IS BY FAR THE BEST I HAVE USED. SUPER BRIGHT AN CAN HUNT OF IT FOR DAYS WITH ONE CHARGE.

Old Post 02-10-2018 01:23 PM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote