UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Coonhound Related Classifieds > Nightrazor charging cradle.ISO
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
coonskin
UKC Forum Member

Nightrazor charging cradle.ISO

I need a Nightrazor charging cradle. Any help in finding one greatly appreciated

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-12-2018 12:16 AM
coonskin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonskin Click here to Send coonskin a Private Message Click Here to Email coonskin Find more posts by coonskin Add coonskin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonskin
UKC Forum Member

again

Old Post 02-25-2018 02:55 AM
coonskin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonskin Click here to Send coonskin a Private Message Click Here to Email coonskin Find more posts by coonskin Add coonskin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Razor

Those were the best little lights. I wish they would bring them back. No cord 5 oz. that was the weakest part of the light was the cradle.

Old Post 02-25-2018 10:08 PM
rick golden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick golden Click here to Send rick golden a Private Message Find more posts by rick golden Add rick golden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick grivetti
UKC Forum Member

I’m in the same boat...I have the Razor & misplaced the charging cradle with no luck of finding one....

Old Post 05-26-2018 10:11 PM
rick grivetti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick grivetti Click here to Send rick grivetti a Private Message Click Here to Email rick grivetti Find more posts by rick grivetti Add rick grivetti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pigsit
UKC Forum Member

Try valley creek, I bought a light from them, they might have the cradle.

Dual GRNTCH Wendy
GRNTCH Cola
GrNtCH Honky Tonk Rock and Roll
Dual GRCH Bumper
Dual CH June
Dual CH Jill

Old Post 05-27-2018 05:48 PM
pigsit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigsit Click here to Send pigsit a Private Message Click Here to Email pigsit Find more posts by pigsit Add pigsit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Re: Nightrazor charging cradle.ISO

I think I can help you out. PM your address and I will get you one sent out. After you recieve it pay what you think is right, mainly the shipping cost would be nice. .

quote:
Originally posted by coonskin
I need a Nightrazor charging cradle. Any help in finding one greatly appreciated

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 05-29-2018 11:46 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonskin
UKC Forum Member

Charging cradle.

Mark,or Corey,Do you have another charging cradle to sell? Another buddy of mine needs one

Old Post 01-13-2020 07:00 PM
rick grivetti
UKC Forum Member

I’m still in need of charging cradle also

Old Post 01-13-2020 07:05 PM
rick grivetti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick grivetti Click here to Send rick grivetti a Private Message Click Here to Email rick grivetti Find more posts by rick grivetti Add rick grivetti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Sorry can not help you on that. Only have one of them left and one charger.

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 01-14-2020 11:50 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
legend
UKC Forum Member

if you have one light left I would buy it.just let me know.

Old Post 01-15-2020 02:44 AM
legend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for legend Click here to Send legend a Private Message Find more posts by legend Add legend to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote