UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Post
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Where did my post go. Do we have hurt feelings?

Phone number 270-820-5560

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-24-2016 05:07 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

lol

POOF!! and its gone! lol

Old Post 07-24-2016 05:09 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

bucket list

Mike iam gonna put on my bucket list!! Gonna go hunt somewhere there is no coon! someone invites ya to come and see if your dog can tree one!! they tree maybe 1-2 coon a week! and they invite ya to come and hunt in winter!! something allways wanted to do!! I invite someone to my house ! we will turn loose where I know coon are at!! not to see if a dog can magically ! wave its wond and poof its there!! lmao

Old Post 07-24-2016 05:18 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Hmmmmmmmmm?

Old Post 07-24-2016 06:02 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mike

I am sorry for anything that I may have said that got your post deleted. I was a little upset from a prior post that a certain person made inaccurate statements about what I said! I normally do not take any of these post serious, but I hate it when someone makes false or stereotype statements. Once again, I am very sorry that your post was deleted ( Guilty ) Dave

Old Post 07-24-2016 08:31 PM
Dave Richards is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Dave you can Polk fun at me anytime you want I am at the stage in life were I have earned the right to have a good time I never mean any harm only time I am serious is in the woods most of this is just comedy relief between the serious stuff anyways oh I am serious about sanctioned possum hunts and donuts !!!

Old Post 07-24-2016 08:41 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

What happened here. Some of us have to work.

Old Post 07-24-2016 08:53 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Dawg and some of us got to go to church to repent for being so ornery !!

Old Post 07-24-2016 08:56 PM
msinc
Banned

Re: Post

quote:
Originally posted by MIKE CARDER

The one titled "Top Ten Best Hounds" will probably be next...it seems this character cant get along with anyone!!! Why wont all of us just go ahead and say only what he approves of and make him happy???? I got a better idea, why don't he go away if he don't like anything he reads in this forum???

Old Post 07-24-2016 09:28 PM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mike Carder

Out of respect for you I will refrain from replying to msinc's remark! I invite anyone who gives a hoot to check all my post on this forum and see for yourself what was said! I do not seek approval from anyone regarding my opinion/s- agree or disagree but show some respect. Enough said. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 07-24-2016 at 09:42 PM

Old Post 07-24-2016 09:38 PM
Dave Richards is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mr taylor
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mike Carder

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Out of respect for you I will refrain from replying to msinc's remark! I invite anyone who gives a hoot to check all my post on this forum and see for yourself what was said! I do not seek approval from anyone regarding my opinion/s- agree or disagree but show some respect. Enough said. Dave

WOW , If you don't slow down you will be in jail by morning , I never saw what all the fuss was over , If it takes someone longer than 12 nights to figure out a dog so be it no need to whine about it .

Old Post 07-24-2016 11:20 PM
mr taylor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mr taylor Click here to Send mr taylor a Private Message Find more posts by mr taylor Add mr taylor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I thought all of this was for fun. What can you gain by arguing with someone 1000 miles away.

Old Post 07-25-2016 12:46 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greg Burks
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Post

quote:
Originally posted by msinc
The one titled "Top Ten Best Hounds" will probably be next...it seems this character cant get along with anyone!!! Why wont all of us just go ahead and say only what he approves of and make him happy???? I got a better idea, why don't he go away if he don't like anything he reads in this forum???

Wow.......

Old Post 07-25-2016 12:51 AM
Greg Burks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg Burks Click here to Send Greg Burks a Private Message Find more posts by Greg Burks Add Greg Burks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

Re: Post

quote:
Originally posted by MIKE CARDER

My fish poop comment may have been a little over the top.

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Last edited by ringtail on 07-25-2016 at 04:06 AM

Old Post 07-25-2016 04:04 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

The majority of these topics over the past few months are between a very few select of you anyhow, personally I'm at the point I look first at who started the thread before I open it, as that's the best indicator it's another "off topic" or pointless discussion. This place is quickly turning into Facebook.

Old Post 07-25-2016 02:15 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Well you just admitted to reading the drama on face book so you should thank us for saving you the trouble of having to go there least this is coonhunting drama kinda somtimes.

Old Post 07-25-2016 05:27 PM
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

Let's discuss blue dogs for a while. Try and figure out what their problem is and why they can't win.

Old Post 07-25-2016 06:00 PM
GA DAWG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GA DAWG Click here to Send GA DAWG a Private Message Click Here to Email GA DAWG Find more posts by GA DAWG Add GA DAWG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

If they start winning, what will there be to discuss in the future? How to make them silent on track and how to slick treeing? Maybe we can all start hunting squirrel dogs.

Old Post 07-25-2016 06:13 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Well you just admitted to reading the drama on face book so you should thank us for saving you the trouble of having to go there least this is coonhunting drama kinda somtimes.

Nope. I was referring to the topics that read more like a group text between the same 3-4 people. Drama is actually entertaining.

Old Post 07-25-2016 08:50 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GA DAWG
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BigContry
If they start winning, what will there be to discuss in the future? How to make them silent on track and how to slick treeing? Maybe we can all start hunting squirrel dogs.
It'd ain't happened yet and I been here a long time. I think we will be safe.

Old Post 07-25-2016 09:28 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
It'd ain't happened yet and I been here a long time. I think we will be safe.

You never know poor ole l.lyle is still banned

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 07-26-2016 02:24 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Well Started
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by GA DAWG
Let's discuss blue dogs for a while. Try and figure out what their problem is and why they can't win.

Lol. You are a certified pot stirrer. Haha.

Old Post 07-26-2016 02:31 AM
Well Started is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Well Started Click here to Send Well Started a Private Message Find more posts by Well Started Add Well Started to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
The majority of these topics over the past few months are between a very few select of you anyhow, personally I'm at the point I look first at who started the thread before I open it, as that's the best indicator it's another "off topic" or pointless discussion. This place is quickly turning into Facebook.

You haven't seen anything yet, I heard Redtick was lobbying and preparing to make a back.

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Last edited by ringtail on 07-26-2016 at 04:15 AM

Old Post 07-26-2016 04:13 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote