UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Walker men that has turned blueticks?
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mark Blair
UKC Forum Member

Boys Ill have to say Bo Dotson and Shannon Senter in SW Virginia has converted several Walker men to the Boo Tick line they doing something right check um out with their Blue Dogs Smokey and Blaze! Im seeing alot of young dogs out of them winning even when matched up against the mighty Holstien!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-27-2016 04:47 PM
Mark Blair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Blair Click here to Send Mark Blair a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Blair Find more posts by Mark Blair Add Mark Blair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yard Dog Joker
Banned

Possums in SW Virginia and SE KY don't count Mr. Mark Blair

Old Post 06-30-2016 08:05 PM
Yard Dog Joker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yard Dog Joker Click here to Send Yard Dog Joker a Private Message Find more posts by Yard Dog Joker Add Yard Dog Joker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

I think someone that can flat out hate on one particular breed wit a passion like half of yall and have nothin better to do then sit on here and talk a bunch of smack on a computer is just plain pathetic

Call or txt 443- 262-5663
www.facebook.com/appalachianblues
AppalachianBluesKennel@gmail.com

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
CH PR Walkin After Midnight
GRFCH GRCH NITECH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX ( ACHA SC CHT TC )
- 2015 Qualified for World Show
- 2016 Performance Sire
- Final four Pink Hunt, 2nd place reg
- 2017 Performance Sire
NCH CH Pr Appalachian Blue Luna
GRFCH WCH Pr Appalachian Blue Raven

Mountain feist WTDA BNCH Meadow Mountain Joker

Chocolate Lab...Banjo. Waterfowl buddy.

Old Post 07-02-2016 05:07 AM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerman75
UKC Forum Member

Wow

GRNITE CH GRFCH GRCH'PR' ALL GRAND HARRYS MAN HTX 2 [walker]

GRCH FCH WCH PR HARRYS BIG BAD BOOMER HTX

NITECH CH VIRGINIAS MIGHTY MOE

Old Post 07-02-2016 06:46 AM
walkerman75 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerman75 Click here to Send walkerman75 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerman75 Find more posts by walkerman75 Add walkerman75 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Kenny

quote:
Originally posted by AppalachianBlue
I think someone that can flat out hate on one particular breed wit a passion like half of yall and have nothin better to do then sit on here and talk a bunch of smack on a computer is just plain pathetic

This is all in fun. At least from my end, heck we could be talking about the Red Slicks if it wasn't for the Blueticks. Just have fun with it.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 07-02-2016 12:30 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

Its the same handful of guys in all different threads bashin. Even in the bluetick threads. And all i can think is wow. Dont u have a dog to go hunt or somethin.

Call or txt 443- 262-5663
www.facebook.com/appalachianblues
AppalachianBluesKennel@gmail.com

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
CH PR Walkin After Midnight
GRFCH GRCH NITECH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX ( ACHA SC CHT TC )
- 2015 Qualified for World Show
- 2016 Performance Sire
- Final four Pink Hunt, 2nd place reg
- 2017 Performance Sire
NCH CH Pr Appalachian Blue Luna
GRFCH WCH Pr Appalachian Blue Raven

Mountain feist WTDA BNCH Meadow Mountain Joker

Chocolate Lab...Banjo. Waterfowl buddy.

Old Post 07-02-2016 01:52 PM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I am glad to see that you have at least taught your your bluetick to swim. Just joking you can tease me anytime you want to anything you can say bad about my dog is probly true all in fun here.

Old Post 07-02-2016 02:10 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Kenny

quote:
Originally posted by AppalachianBlue
Its the same handful of guys in all different threads bashin. Even in the bluetick threads. And all i can think is wow. Dont u have a dog to go hunt or somethin.

Of course I have a hound to hunt. Sometimes if you look at the times I'm posting you will see its like 11,12,or 1 in the morning. If that's the case its usually because I borrowed the neighbors Blueticks and I'm waiting for him to tree that possum he's been running. Lol.

Old Post 07-02-2016 02:36 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T.LEE
UKC Forum Member

bluedawg

Mr. Carder, is that bluedawg for sale? If so how much? He must get treed pretty quick!

Old Post 07-02-2016 02:44 PM
T.LEE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T.LEE Click here to Send T.LEE a Private Message Click Here to Email T.LEE Visit T.LEE's homepage! Find more posts by T.LEE Add T.LEE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

T. Lee

I don't think they will sell him. They say he's cute when he is sunning himself in the front yard or laying on the front porch. He is the true meaning of Yard dog, heck of a possum hound though!!! If I was to register him in the PHKC we would have to go back to 3-4 hour night hunts, gotta tree at least 1

Old Post 07-02-2016 03:37 PM
T.LEE
UKC Forum Member

sale

Bout my luck, Oh well

Old Post 07-02-2016 03:41 PM
T.LEE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T.LEE Click here to Send T.LEE a Private Message Click Here to Email T.LEE Visit T.LEE's homepage! Find more posts by T.LEE Add T.LEE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

I switched in 1975. I had a Bluetick male. When he died I couldn't find another one that I liked at that time. Friend of mine gave me a Walker pup out of Finley River Banjo. Had Walkers ever since. I switched from Blueticks to Walkers.

Old Post 07-02-2016 03:46 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Bob

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hennessey
I switched in 1975. I had a Bluetick male. When he died I couldn't find another one that I liked at that time. Friend of mine gave me a Walker pup out of Finley River Banjo. Had Walkers ever since. I switched from Blueticks to Walkers.

I can remember my dad had blueticks and plotts back in the early 70's. When he switched to walkers around 76 I can remember people at church saying that he was a True dad now and was born again. Lol.

Old Post 07-02-2016 03:52 PM
rick brocious
UKC Forum Member

It's all fun and games till someone loses an eye or gets butt hurt . L.O.L

Old Post 07-02-2016 03:55 PM
rick brocious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick brocious Click here to Send rick brocious a Private Message Find more posts by rick brocious Add rick brocious to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Prince
Honestly the only blue dog I've seen i would feed Lonnie Smiley was hunting on a cast. Wish i rememberd her name , nice coon treer

Lonnie had several of them I would hunt. They were not your typical bluetick.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 07-03-2016 03:40 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Yard Dog Joker
Possums in SW Virginia and SE KY don't count Mr. Mark Blair

Aint nothing wrong with treeing a possum when thats all u got to tree lol. And besides that we've run these possums so much around here it takes a pretty good dog to tree one

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Old Post 07-19-2016 03:13 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I put victor in my feeders makes possums run like they are on crack lol.

Old Post 07-19-2016 03:43 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

Bluetick is the only hound mentioned in the Bible!!!!

Old Post 07-19-2016 05:16 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 2ol2hunt
Bluetick is the only hound mentioned in the Bible!!!!

Is that the part that mentions slow moving crearures

Old Post 07-19-2016 08:00 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

As I have said before, I used to raise and breed the walker dogs, even had a son off House's Chief and they were pretty fair coon dogs but for where I hunt and what I hunt today, they just don't work very well.
If I was a competition hunter back east, I would no doubt hunt the walkers as I feel that are best suited for this game.
To each his own and whatever makes you happy is what a guy should feed. I sure would like to dump my potlickers on one of your souped up possums but I am pretty sure I would get outrun.
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 07-19-2016 08:03 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Slow moving creatures

Hee, hee, hee !!

Old Post 07-19-2016 08:05 PM
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

I see you're a religious man and know you're Bible!!

Old Post 07-19-2016 08:17 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

This is no joke, a walker dog killed the my best Bluetick I ever own.

Old Post 07-19-2016 10:33 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

Wow , blue lives matter!

Old Post 07-20-2016 01:54 AM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

What?

quote:
Originally posted by Ed zachary
Wow , blue lives matter!

They all can't matter!!! Lol

Old Post 07-20-2016 02:15 AM