UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 2016 Iowa State Pup Futurity
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

2016 Iowa State Pup Futurity

Regulations For the 2016 Iowa State Coon
Hunters Association Puppy Futurity

1. Handler and Owner must be a member of the ISCHA.
2. The futurity show and hunt will be held Friday Aug. 19th and is a non sanctioned event.
3. Pups must be nominated and a nomination fee must be paid on or before August 1st. Fee is $15.
4. The nomination fees will go to the Iowa State Coon Hunters treasurer for use by the Iowa State Coon Hunters, as the board of directors see fit.
5. Dog age will be changed to the model year to give every dog the opportunity to hunt for 2 years in the Governors Cup. Ex: Pups eligible to hunt in 2016 would be born in 2014 & 2015.
6. If enough dogs are entered we will break up into age groups (1yr. olds & 2 yr olds) in early round.(Each cast will have the option to hunt 1 hour in early round) Top 4 high scoring cast winners will advance to late round.( subject to change depending on how many dogs compete).
7. A confirmation fee of $25 will be will be required on or before the night of the futurity hunt/show.
8. All confirmation fees will be paid back to the winners.
9. Top cast winners will be paid as PKC BlueBook percentages state. The amount to be paid to hunt winners will be 70% of the confirmation fees.
10. Top 2 dogs in show, 1 male and 1 female, will show for overall winner. Winner to receive 60% runner up to receive 40% of show money. Total show money is 30% of the confirmation money.
11. Three people will be appointed to judge the bench show in which one must be a certified judge.
12. Hunting judges will be used in the early rounds and Non hunting in the late round.
13. Hunt will be a two hour hunt.
14. UKC hunt rules will be used with the exception of rule 6 (a). A winner must be declared at the end of the two hour hunt. The winner of the pup futurity cast may have plus, minus or circle points to be declared a cast winner. Dogs cannot minus out, but may withdraw.
15. The cast winners will be placed number one thru the number of cast entered in the hunt. Any ties will be broken according to UKC rules. If no one has plus points winners will be determined by the following:
A. Dog with most circle tree points.
B. Dog with most circle strike points.
C. Dog with least minus tree points.
D. Dog with least minus strike points.
E. Coin toss
F. A Plus or Circle tree must be made during hunting time or cast will go into sudden death.
16. Final cast winners can split. However if any member of the final cast wishes to hunt it off the final cast will hunt it off in a one hour hunt. A Non hunting judge will be used on final cast.

You DO NOT have to be from Iowa, but Handler and Owner must be or become a member of the ISCHA.

If interested contact me.
Jack Bingham
641-750-4457

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2016 10:24 PM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

btt

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Old Post 04-20-2016 10:45 PM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

Just around the corner get them pups nominated

HOME OF

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Old Post 05-17-2016 03:50 PM
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

Btt

HOME OF

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Old Post 06-16-2016 04:30 PM
Hayseedlady
UKC Forum Member

Where is this taking place?

Old Post 06-16-2016 04:46 PM
Hayseedlady is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hayseedlady Click here to Send Hayseedlady a Private Message Click Here to Email Hayseedlady Find more posts by Hayseedlady Add Hayseedlady to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Big R.D.
UKC Forum Member

leGrand

LeGrand Iowa.

Old Post 06-16-2016 06:58 PM
Big R.D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Big R.D. Click here to Send Big R.D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Big R.D. Find more posts by Big R.D. Add Big R.D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hayseedlady
UKC Forum Member

Thank you. Same area the bluetick pup came from.

Old Post 06-16-2016 07:28 PM
Hayseedlady is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hayseedlady Click here to Send Hayseedlady a Private Message Click Here to Email Hayseedlady Find more posts by Hayseedlady Add Hayseedlady to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Levi Hawk
UKC Forum Member

Is the late round an hour?

Old Post 06-29-2016 09:55 PM
Levi Hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Levi Hawk Click here to Send Levi Hawk a Private Message Click Here to Email Levi Hawk Find more posts by Levi Hawk Add Levi Hawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

Time is running out. Time to get them pups nominated

HOME OF

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Old Post 07-08-2016 06:57 PM
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

19 days left

HOME OF

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Old Post 07-12-2016 11:00 PM
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

13 days left to get your pup nominated

HOME OF

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Old Post 07-18-2016 06:41 PM
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

20 nominated so far

HOME OF

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Old Post 07-19-2016 08:50 PM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Nominated

Make it 21. Just dropped mine in the mail. Should be a great hunt.

Old Post 07-24-2016 05:26 PM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

4 days left

HOME OF

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

Old Post 07-27-2016 08:15 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

futurity

Sounds like a nice group coming, Jack. Got a oct., '13 that I wish would qualify, but has a "bad" birthday. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 07-28-2016 01:39 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote