UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Fresh sweet tea!
Pages (369): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yrphunter
UKC Forum Member

Fresh sweet tea!

Saw that the moderator locked down the old sweet tea thread and figured I'd start a new one. Haven't posted in awhile either. Mike congrats on the new batch of pups I hope they turn out great for you, I'm sure they'll be some lookers like their mother. Hope the hunting is goin good for everybody. Haven't hunted much latley, a little here and there but have done pretty good the couple nights I've gone. This cooler weather is awesome. Talk at yall later.

PR Dry Branch's Thunder Braley
PR Dry Branch's foggy mtn daisy

Never forgotten-
PR Dutch Hollars Mtn Cry Diamond

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2013 05:54 PM
yrphunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yrphunter Click here to Send yrphunter a Private Message Click Here to Email yrphunter Find more posts by yrphunter Add yrphunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Hmm I wonder was them blue ticks slowing it down or was it Link or James oh well let's just keep on rolling oh wait a minute I will bet it was Shannon

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 08-15-2013 06:12 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pttm08
UKC Forum Member

It must have been them pole cat chasers.

YRP, thanks. I am excited first littler I have had so hoping everything goes good. Keep in touch.

Home of

PR CH Big Blue Buster HTX
PR CH Angle Plantation's Red Jasper

Let's get Ticked

Old Post 08-15-2013 06:33 PM
pttm08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pttm08 Click here to Send pttm08 a Private Message Click Here to Email pttm08 Find more posts by pttm08 Add pttm08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike
UKC Webmaster

19,500 replies and 3 years is a good run.

For future reference, the original Sweet Tea thread.

Old Post 08-15-2013 06:33 PM
Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Click here to Send Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Visit Mike's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Add Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

Wow!! Did not know they would shut us down. Oh well. Just hope the whole gang finds us on new sweet tea.
Mike ( ukc )
maybe you could go on old thread and let our gang no there is fresh sweet tea.
yrphunter
Thanks for starting New thread.
Bond
I bet wal cuts slowed it not boo ticks.
Mike
glad pups doing well.
Corky
Thanks. operation on Monday.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 08-15-2013 07:04 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaw72
UKC Forum Member

Oh well, Bond shannon must have really got up-set.
Corky so sorry to here that. Anything me and Kathy can do just let us no.
Mike you keeping a male are female?
I cant believe its 3:00 and only 69 here. loving it. well its off to camping untill saturday with the kids. Last for the summer. School here starts back Monday. .
Rob send me some info on hotels close to you. So Kathy can look them over. You no women. Were still planing on coming up for the other hunt.

Well its off to packing. Prayers for all.

Home of: My Blues!!
Males
Ch `PR` Turkey Creek Wallaces Luke.
' PR' Midnight Blue Haze.
Females
' PR' Big River Midnight Alibi
' PR' Bennett's Hilltop Blue Sammie

Old Post 08-15-2013 08:04 PM
Shaw72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaw72 Click here to Send Shaw72 a Private Message Click Here to Email Shaw72 Find more posts by Shaw72 Add Shaw72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pttm08
UKC Forum Member

Shawn,
I am keeping a male, unless a female just jumps out at me and I have to keep her.
Not for sure on how long it takes them to change colors. Thinking of hanging on to them until 10 weeks to make sure I get the one I want. But now my wife is saying she is keeping one. So who knows.lol
Have fun camping..

Thanks Rob.

Prayer going up for all.

Home of

PR CH Big Blue Buster HTX
PR CH Angle Plantation's Red Jasper

Let's get Ticked

Old Post 08-15-2013 08:35 PM
pttm08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pttm08 Click here to Send pttm08 a Private Message Click Here to Email pttm08 Find more posts by pttm08 Add pttm08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

LOL...

... We ARE a bit long winded...

HappyTea Drinking! Heather

Old Post 08-16-2013 12:35 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

PS!

Thanks UKC Mike! I tis nice that you all KEPT the old thread and we can all keep yapping.... For some of us this UKC forum and this tread... are a link to the coonhunting world we can't always be a part of...
Can't thank you enough!
Happyhunting ETC, Heather

Old Post 08-16-2013 12:37 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

Evening all.
Glad everyone is finding the new thread.
Shawn
yea I know how wives are. I will get you that info on hotels.
Heather
I agree. This site means slot to us who yap on it.
Prayers sent.
Have a good night.

Old Post 08-16-2013 02:32 AM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vabluegal
UKC Forum Member

Thank goodness I found u guys! Lol was worried earlier win I cn they shut us down!! Concert was GREAT!!! Can't wait til horse pull n the morning!

Shawn we campin to out at the Wv fair !! My family been campin out here for bout 60 yrs! I love it it a family tradition !!!

Have great nite everyone bout whipd hitin the hey!!

Old Post 08-16-2013 03:53 AM
vabluegal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vabluegal Click here to Send vabluegal a Private Message Find more posts by vabluegal Add vabluegal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

Good Friday morning everyone.
51 degrees

Vabluegal
Glad you found us. Have a good time at fair.
Shawn
Make sure you let English Bob know where we are now.

Old Post 08-16-2013 11:36 AM
corky crowder
UKC Forum Member

GOODMORNG
53 DEG
EVERYONE HAVE GOOD DAY

CB&L KENNELS
HOME OF TREETALKIN
BLACK & TANS
CORKY CROWDER
BRANDON MAYO
LINDA CROWDER

PR TREETALKIN LITTLE SASSY
TREETALKIN TROOPERS BLEW
TREETALKIN RANGER DANGER
TREETALKIN LIL SHOOTEM UP JAKE
GRCHPR TREETALKIN NIGHTHAWK GONE BUT NEVER WILL BE FORGOTTEN R.I.P.

Old Post 08-16-2013 01:52 PM
corky crowder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for corky crowder Click here to Send corky crowder a Private Message Click Here to Email corky crowder Find more posts by corky crowder Add corky crowder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slough
UKC Forum Member

Got 3" last night. Needed it but it is suppose to rain right on through next week. Farmers trying to combine corn aint happy.

Guess they dont like yankee jokes in Mich.

Old Post 08-16-2013 02:13 PM
Slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slough Click here to Send Slough a Private Message Click Here to Email Slough Find more posts by Slough Add Slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slough
UKC Forum Member

Why Sharks Circle You Before Attacking...

Two great white sharks swimming in the ocean spied survivors of a sunken ship.
"Follow me son" the father shark said to the son shark and they swam to the mass of people.

"First we swim around them a few times with just the tip of our fins showing."
And they did.

"Well done, son! Now we swim around them a few times with all of our fins showing."
And they did.

"Now we eat everybody."
And they did.

When they were both gorged, the son asked, "Dad, why didn't we just eat them all at first? Why did we swim around and around them?"

His wise father replied, "Because they taste better if you scare the crap out of them first!"

No need to thank me . I just try to learn something new every day.

Old Post 08-16-2013 02:15 PM
Slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slough Click here to Send Slough a Private Message Click Here to Email Slough Find more posts by Slough Add Slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moonlightanna
UKC Forum Member

Good morning !!! It's good to sometimes have all things new ... New sweet tea !! it's chilly here !!! Lol and pouring rain.. All weekend !!

Shawn .. I rarely get upset !! ill have to go back to review the old thread Tho .....To see WHY I should be !!! Lol .. I'm mostly always "go with the flow" of things.. Don't get up set much ..

Heather your funny ..
James ... Loved all the jokes !! John posted a good one one FB this morning !! About IQ !!! Lol

Hey every one !!!!!!! Have a amazing day !!!

SHOW CH ' Rays Moonlight Anna's Dream.. MOLLY
FCH CH' PR' Ray's Moonlight Anna's Dream..MOLLY
"Pr" Hannah Ruth's saving angel .... Roo

My heart WILL FOREVER BELONG to my Blueticks..

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end..... JER. 29:11

Old Post 08-16-2013 02:39 PM
Moonlightanna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moonlightanna Click here to Send Moonlightanna a Private Message Visit Moonlightanna's homepage! Find more posts by Moonlightanna Add Moonlightanna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Hello all

See Linkous Shannon did find the site you said she would never find it

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 08-16-2013 04:20 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moonlightanna
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wbond
Hello all

See Linkous Shannon did find the site you said she would never find it

Wb . .. HA HA !!!! . Link ain't worried about the ga peach ..!!! The blond is replied every 6 weeks !!!! But use to be natural WB .. I've gotten smarter in the last 3 months !!!! Hahahahahahah !!! Before that time .. I wasn't to bright !! Hahahahaha

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end..... JER. 29:11

Old Post 08-16-2013 05:17 PM
Moonlightanna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moonlightanna Click here to Send Moonlightanna a Private Message Visit Moonlightanna's homepage! Find more posts by Moonlightanna Add Moonlightanna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moonlightanna
UKC Forum Member

And we're FRESH sweet tea .. Hahahaha .. How cute !!! Lol

Old Post 08-16-2013 05:18 PM
Slough
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Moonlightanna
Wb . .. HA HA !!!! . Link ain't worried about the ga peach ..!!! The blond is replied every 6 weeks !!!! But use to be natural WB .. I've gotten smarter in the last 3 months !!!! Hahahahahahah !!! Before that time .. I wasn't to bright !! Hahahahaha

Dam, wanna buy a TV

Old Post 08-16-2013 05:35 PM
Moonlightanna
UKC Forum Member

No comment !! Hahahaha .. James !!! If you want drama movie come to the east part of GA !!! Lol ; ) Remember James .. I'm "go with the flow" and I don't get upset ...... Much ..... Hahahaha !!

Old Post 08-16-2013 05:47 PM
dan w
UKC Forum Member

went to west va. state fair, had a big time. glad to see everyone is doing well, lets shoot for 1000 on this thread, thanks to mike for putting up with us on ukc. ------ see ya

Old Post 08-16-2013 06:15 PM
dan w is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dan w Click here to Send dan w a Private Message Click Here to Email dan w Find more posts by dan w Add dan w to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaw72
UKC Forum Member

Good afternoon gang Shannon im just picking on ya. Should be a nice weekend to take Miss Molly out.
Rob thanks. Also texted English Bob and told him.
Vabluegal you'll have fun. We got lucky the kids both decided to stay with friends. So we stayed last nite and let a family from SC have our site tonight. We were coming home tomorrow anyways.
I thank yrp and myself are going to try and make a quick one tonight.
Wb you hunting this week?
John and Dan how you'll been?
James keep em coming. I love some good jokes.

Prayers for all.

Home of: My Blues!!
Males
Ch `PR` Turkey Creek Wallaces Luke.
' PR' Midnight Blue Haze.
Females
' PR' Big River Midnight Alibi
' PR' Bennett's Hilltop Blue Sammie

Old Post 08-16-2013 07:40 PM
Shaw72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaw72 Click here to Send Shaw72 a Private Message Click Here to Email Shaw72 Find more posts by Shaw72 Add Shaw72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
77 DEGREES HERE.
SHANNON
DO NOT LET THOSE RED DAWG BOYS GET TO YA. THEY CAN NOT HELP THEMSELVES. LOL.
DAN W.
I AGREE LET US SHOOT FOR 1000.
SHAWN
GOOD LUCK HUNTING TONIGHT.
PRAYERS SENT TO ALL IN NEED.

Last edited by rmcmillan on 08-16-2013 at 08:35 PM

Old Post 08-16-2013 08:33 PM
John Sisley
UKC Forum Member

Happy Friday everyone. Low 70's and sunny today

Going to take the new girl out tonight.

Prayers for everyone.

Have a great weekend.

Old Post 08-16-2013 11:47 PM
John Sisley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Sisley Click here to Send John Sisley a Private Message Click Here to Email John Sisley Find more posts by John Sisley Add John Sisley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote