UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nitech'pr'sarisky's Prime Time Hank
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
starbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Nitech'pr'sarisky's Prime Time Hank

A little about my dog Hank is that he is a hard hunting dog with a lot of drive and very competitive.The first night hunt he was put in was National Bluetick Days in 2015 Hawesville, KY were he was the Over all Champion of the Young Guns Showcase Senior Division with 500+ points and no minus. Also in 2015 he won King of Hunt at the 'DOC' Householder & Friends MEMORIAL HUNT BBCHA Ohio State Championship with a 1st and a second Friday & Saturday. If you would be interested in seeing Hank in the woods or breeding your female to him you can call me at 330-538-3603 in North East Ohio 44451. Here is his pedigree and a video . Thanks for taking the time to read my add. Bill Sarisky

click on the link to see video.

https://youtu.be/ESJyLa8pKgw

Last edited by starbluetick on 08-19-2021 at 10:14 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2021 11:38 PM
starbluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for starbluetick Click here to Send starbluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email starbluetick Find more posts by starbluetick Add starbluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

He has a real nice mouth on him. Should be a great reproducer.
I owned a full brother to your hank. His name is daul grand night champion Johnson blue echo norm. Heck of a nice dog and a good reproducer himself. Good luck with hank. I hope he gets with some nice females.

Old Post 08-19-2021 12:11 AM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
starbluetick
UKC Forum Member

echo norm

Thanks, I have heard about your dog from Danny and Ron. Hank is my only dog and I would like to get a pup out of him and a nice female.

Old Post 08-19-2021 12:20 AM
starbluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for starbluetick Click here to Send starbluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email starbluetick Find more posts by starbluetick Add starbluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Bill is a good friend. He and l hunt together guite often. I have hunted with Hank many many nights. He is a great coon treer!!

I gladly recommend Hank as a male to consider in your breeding endeavors.

TREE HANK!!!

Old Post 08-19-2021 01:35 AM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
starbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Ron thanks for the recommendation I appreciate it very much . Bill

Old Post 08-19-2021 08:52 PM
V. Cannon
UKC Forum Member

He sounds like his sire.

Old Post 08-19-2021 11:27 PM
V. Cannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for V. Cannon Click here to Send V. Cannon a Private Message Find more posts by V. Cannon Add V. Cannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
starbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Hank

Bump to the top.

Old Post 02-13-2022 05:23 PM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

Hank is a very nice hound. Lookin foward to getting a female pup from him Bill

Old Post 03-10-2022 03:25 AM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
starbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Terry, I heard you got a new dog in your kennel good luck with him and I will let you know when a pup is headed your way.

Old Post 03-10-2022 02:05 PM
BigRiverlilCoon
UKC Forum Member

hank

Hank is as good of a dog as anything out there in my opinion and better than most. He deserves a chance to see what he might throw. I hope your able to find a good female to breed to him Bill. Hanks not only a top cooner but bred to reproduce his likeness. His mother alice threw natural starting one bark treedogs on everything she was crossed on and Hank and his littermates showed to be the most accurate bunch out of them all.

I would be interested in working with something off of him so if you get some females backed up keep me in mind.

Old Post 03-12-2022 12:24 AM
BigRiverlilCoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigRiverlilCoon Click here to Send BigRiverlilCoon a Private Message Click Here to Email BigRiverlilCoon Find more posts by BigRiverlilCoon Add BigRiverlilCoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
starbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words Jensen, I have a young female here that I am hoping to breed her with Hank but I want her to have more time in the woods and a little more age on her. I will let you know when there are some pups on the way.

Old Post 03-12-2022 12:53 AM
starbluetick
UKC Forum Member

My Female Gracie

I plan on crossing Hank and Gracie after she gets more time in the woods and a little more age. Here is her Pedigree and a video of her and
Her and Hank. If you think you might be interested in a pup in the future and it will not be soon you can leave me a message or call me at 330-538-3603. Thanks Bill
betta accessories

Old Post 03-12-2022 01:33 AM
starbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Click on link to play video

https://youtu.be/19P2vxqkvi8

https://youtu.be/005dSEKES4c

Old Post 03-12-2022 01:43 AM
starbluetick
UKC Forum Member

To the top

Bump

Old Post 04-28-2022 03:13 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Nice....!!!

That's a Nice looking Blue Dog Bill....!!!
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 04-28-2022 03:19 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
starbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Hank

Thanks Tim, He looks even better in the woods. LOL

Old Post 04-29-2022 01:15 AM
starbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Hank and Gracie Pups 4 weeks old

Have 7 pups born 3/3/2023

Old Post 04-02-2023 09:52 PM
Danny G.
UKC Forum Member

If your looking for special!!

Don't overlook this cross! That's all I have to Say! Hank is really nice hound that most would love to own. I know that to be a fact. I bred and raised him here at my kennel. You'll spend a lot of time and never really find many like him. Jmo! The cross I made with Echo Joe back to Alice was exceptional. These pups will make the grade in time. I started Hank with Bills help. Neer seen more a natural than him over 54 years of starting pups. Danny G.

Last edited by Danny G. on 04-03-2023 at 11:17 AM

Old Post 04-03-2023 12:13 AM
Danny G. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny G. Click here to Send Danny G. a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny G. Find more posts by Danny G. Add Danny G. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
starbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Pups

All of these pups are sold .

Old Post 04-04-2023 10:16 PM
starbluetick
UKC Forum Member

Update on Hank and Gracie pups 4 months old.

https://youtube.com/shorts/7reaXMKul9E?feature=share

Click on link

Last edited by starbluetick on 07-09-2023 at 10:36 PM

Old Post 07-09-2023 10:34 PM
Danny G.
UKC Forum Member

Hank X Gracie pups

I raised this litter here at my kennel. The 7 pups are very bold and have good mouths and are showing to be naturals at a young age. A pup in Tennessee has been treeing barn cats and looking great doing it. The 4 pups in the video will be treeing in the timber soon. Pretty certain of that. Hank is no youngster at 10 years old. He can still tree any type of coon and look great doing it. The ones that have hunted with him, would tell you the same. Hunts on a dead run, good track dog, can tree a layup with the best of them and shows you the coon when he gets treed. Facts!! If you have a really nice female. You might want to consider breeding her to Hank. He's bred to reproduce. He was born a natural and came from an outstand litter as a whole. He comes from a line of hounds that have proven to reproduce their likeness over the years. JMO!! Pups can be SS and UKC performance as well. Keep'em in the timber, Danny G.

Last edited by Danny G. on 07-10-2023 at 03:23 PM

Old Post 07-10-2023 03:20 PM
Danny G. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny G. Click here to Send Danny G. a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny G. Find more posts by Danny G. Add Danny G. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny G.
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 10-18-2023 03:21 PM
Danny G.
UKC Forum Member

Rebel needs a new home.

I have a male out of this litter that needs a new owner. Rebel has only been hunted 6 times in his young life, Has treed and shown me 5 coons by himself. Older tracks, he didn't tree as hard on, but stayed enough for me to get to him. Has a good mouth and chop mouth on the tree. Hasn't opened much on track. He needs a chance to be hunted. Paid up in PKC SS and UKC performance program. Nice looking well bred pup. That's the good on him. He's only hunted out just over 100 yards for me at this time. The bad, he's high wired and bad in the kennel. I've tried to break him with a Garmin bark collar but when I loosen it, if he sees something. He's going to bark. I have not tried to put a training collar on him and see if that would help. He just turned a year old on 3/3/24. He's free if someone wants to give him the chance he deserves. Picked up here at my place. Berlin, Center, Ohio. PM if interested. I can send pictures and short videos of him. Pedigree of sire and dam is in this thread. Thanks, Danny G.

Old Post 03-14-2024 01:39 PM
Danny G.
UKC Forum Member

Rebel has a new home

He's heading south. Thanks for the interest, Danny G.

Old Post 03-14-2024 10:09 PM