UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Ohio Valley Bluetick Kennel
Pages (23): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

John,
Been trying to get back with you, I should be in for a while..........Tim

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-2014 07:07 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Tim

Dang work, had to get off of the phone and quit talking dogs with you. lol. If all goes well, I will be out this month or next month and we will hit the woods.

Old Post 07-11-2014 09:48 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Ann was bred this week

Thanks to Tim Vaughn for all of his help to make this happen.

------------Ch Sweet Springs Blue Spider
---------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smokey River John
------------Murphy's Bonnie
------Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Mad Dog John II
------------Nt Ch Mappin's Buglen Bueford
---------Gr Nt Ch Mad Dog Two Gun Billy
------------Tater Creek Blue Rose
---Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Niangua River Mad Dog Ranger
------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Blue Scout
---------Nt Ch Wall's Spankin Hank
------------Uchtmans So Blue Rosie
------Gr Ch Brooks Blue MiPatchie Bero
------------Nt Ch Stoney Ridge Blue Barney
---------Nt Ch Ch Brooks' Blue Katie II
------------Nt Ch Brooks' Blue Katie
Cross
------------Ohio Valley Blue Tick IV
---------Ohio Valley Blue Tick V
------------Ohio Valley Blue Annie
------Ohio Valley Blue Ringo HTX
------------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Hubbard's Mid Ohio CB
----------Gr Ch Ohio Valley Blue Sue II
------------Ohio Valley Blue Sue
---Ohio Valley Blue Little Ann
------------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Albert III
---------Nt Ch Gr Ch Mickeys Freeway Blue John
------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Polkie
------Hubbard's Mid Ohio Skeeter
------------One Creek Thunder
---------Killians Tree Choppin Pepper
-------------One Creek Sadie

Old Post 07-25-2014 09:24 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

David Smith brought over his Nt Ch PKC Ch Smith's Powerful Blue Sadie female yesterday evening and we were able to get her bred to Nt Ch Douglas' Maximillion. Max and Sadie are both dogs that can get the job done and their pedigree's are loaded with titled dogs and reproducers. This should be an excellent cross.

Old Post 07-26-2014 05:12 PM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Ranger x Little Ann

John,
Sure enjoyed the visit, wish the weather would have been a little cooler. Come back anytime and we can try it again. Should be a real good cross..........Tim

Old Post 07-26-2014 09:56 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David R. Smith
UKC Forum Member

thanks

Just wanted to say thanks. Its odd sometimes how things come together. I hope we get some pups but time will tell. U know her problems and history.

Old Post 07-26-2014 11:43 PM
David R. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David R. Smith Click here to Send David R. Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email David R. Smith Find more posts by David R. Smith Add David R. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

David

Your welcome. I know Sadie has a history with her heat cycles but that was about as normal a breeding as you can get so I have a good feeling.

Old Post 07-30-2014 07:40 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

A couple of pictures from last night after being treed for almost an hour

Nt Ch Douglas' Maxamillion

Ohio Valley Blue June

---------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Clear River Diamond Jim
------Ohio Valley Blue Diamond Jimmy HTX
---------Nt Ch Clear River Blue Slammer
---Ohio Valley Blue Sledge
---------Ohio Valley Blue Tick VII
------Ohio Valley Blue Babe Two
---------Ohio Valley Blue Cheyenne
Ohio Valley Blue June
---------Gr Nt Ch B&D's Mr. Blue
------Ch Gr Nt Ch B&D's Blue Spike
---------Gr Nt Ch Ferris' Blue Kelly
---Gr Nt Ch Clearfork Wild-N-Blue Snap HTX
---------Gr Nt Ch Manns' Wild-N-Blue Spanky
------NGRNC Gr Nt Ch Wild-N-Blue Lou
---------Nt Ch Kankakee River Jitney Blue

Old Post 07-30-2014 07:48 PM
David R. Smith
UKC Forum Member

cast winner

Miss Jewel has been back in action. Got a PKC win last night. In my mind she got a UKC win tonight. We had some pretty heated arguments on my cast tonite. Wasn't very fun hunt. But I was proud of my dog no matter what the score card said. I poured her some feed and rubbed her on the head when we got home.

Old Post 08-10-2014 08:18 AM
David R. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David R. Smith Click here to Send David R. Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email David R. Smith Find more posts by David R. Smith Add David R. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the cast win David. Sorry to hear about the bad hunt though. Casts like you described is what keeps me from wanting to go to the hunts but I am going to have to suck it up and start hitting some hunts anyway. We might draw out together and see brother and sister rack up a score. lol. At least we can keep things honest if we draw each other.

Old Post 08-10-2014 06:03 PM
David R. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Made 8 trees since Jewel came out of heat. Seen 7 coon. Like her more and more. She's coming on 4 yrs old and still has some pup traits in her. She can make me mad one second and then turn right around and make me wana feedher off a silver platter

Old Post 08-15-2014 03:08 AM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Lol David. She must eat off the silver platter alot since she is 6th in the State Race and your not even pushing her . haha. I told you the next two years will be even better with her. Just keep plugging along and if you get tired of her just let me know. lol.

Old Post 08-15-2014 04:25 AM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Tyler Bowman's Ohio Valley Blue Bull

Bull is out of Dual Grand Clear River Blue Diamond Jimmy HTX2 and Gr Nt Ch Clearfork Wild'N'Blue Snap HTX

Last edited by ov_blues on 08-21-2014 at 07:00 PM

Old Post 08-19-2014 05:22 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

This is a 10 month old male of mine and Tyler Bowman's that Tyler has doing a good job for his age. He has a horn on him and I expect to see some really good things from him.

Ohio Valley Blue T-Rex out of Ohio Valley Blue Jimmy and Gr Nt Ch Briar Ridge Blue Lil Angel.

Old Post 08-21-2014 06:12 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Ohio Valley Blue Diamond JJ - Ohio Valley Blue Diamond Jimmy x Little Lou

Old Post 08-21-2014 06:57 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

3 male pups for sale. 8 weeks old. $175 until September 3rd, then $200 after the 3rd with their 2nd set of shots.

------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smiley's Blue Rambo II
------------Gr Nt Ch Clear River Curlee
------GrCh Gr Nt Ch Clear River Blue Diamond Jimmy HTX2
------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Chiefs Bl Dancer
------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Hefley's Bros KC
---Nt Ch Douglas' Maxamillion
------------Gr Nt Ch Mighty Blue Jake
---------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Tangi River Blue Easy
------------Ch Nt Ch Tucker's Hammering Bl Frankie
------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Git'R'Done Maxy HTX2
------------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Clear River Diamond Jim II
---------Nt Ch Martin's Mighty Blue Raven
------------Ch Mighty Blue Bobby Sue
Pups
---Ohio Valley Blue Little Snap
------------Gr Nt Ch B&D's Mr. Blue
---------Ch Gr Nt Ch B&D's Blue Spike
------------Gr Nt Ch Ferris' Blue Kelly
------Gr Nt Ch Clearfork Wild'N'Blue Snap HTX
------------Gr Nt Ch Manns' Wild-N-Blue Spanky
---------NGRNC Gr Nt Ch Wild-N-Blue Lou
------------Nt Ch Kankakee River Jitney Blue

Old Post 08-21-2014 07:04 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

RIP Ohio Valley Blue Diamond Jimmy HTX 7/05/03 -8/21/14

Many dogs have come and gone through the kennel over the years but Jimmy was one of my all time favorites. Coon Hounds are generally judged by their coon treeing ability, but every once in awhile one will come into your life that has the qualities that you look for in a coon hound but also has that special personality that you bond with and they become your hunting companion and one of your best buddies. Jimmy was one of those special dogs for me. He will be greatly missed.

Old Post 08-22-2014 05:19 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Dang!!! Sorry for your loss John!!

Old Post 08-22-2014 05:31 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

SORRY

SO SORRY MY FRIEND. I hope old Woof Woof will step to the plate for you in the days to come. It hard letting go of a dog you loved. All you can do is remember the good times Jimmy and you had together. I am sure there were many. Bristol Ridge Kennels Dave

Old Post 08-22-2014 05:48 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David R. Smith
UKC Forum Member

sorry

John I am sorry to hear. I would have been proud to pour his feed myself. I seen him time and time again make it look easy to put a coon up a bush. Winter to summer he repeated his work. Hopefully you can find a replacement in one of his relatives you've raised.

Old Post 08-23-2014 09:34 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys. It was a tough loss but my buddy is in a better place now. He will be missed though but I have a lot to remember him by.

Old Post 08-24-2014 10:02 PM
SMOKIN' GUNS
UKC Forum Member

---------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smiley's Blue Rambo II
----------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Clear River Diamond Jim
---------------Gr Nt Ch Clear River Curlee
-----Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Clear River Blue Diamond Jimmy HTX2
---------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Chiefs Bl Dancer
----------Nt Ch Clear River Blue Slammer
---------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Hefley's Bros KC
Smokin' Guns Bl. Diamond Duke
---------------Ch Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So Blue Hornet
----------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Mosley's Blue Gritt
---------------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Clifty Creek Blue Mindy
-----Ch Helmick's Wicked Wendy
---------------Nt Ch Gr Ch Uchtman's Bl. Super Glue III
----------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Timbercreek Blueberry
---------------Northern Blue Annie Magie
future pups
------------Gr Nt Ch Northern Blue Jet V
---------Ch Nt Ch Sanderfords Stone Cold Banker
------------Northern Blue Crystal
------Nt Ch Nagrom's Blue Jed
------------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Mad Dog The Coon Popper
---------Smokin Guns Ugly Blue Sky
------------Nt Ch Ferrells Smokey River Fly's Fly
Smokin' Guns
------------Gr Nt Ch Smiley's Blue Rambo II
---------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Clear River Diamond Jim
------Nt Ch Ch Nagrom's Miss Kitty
------------Nt Ch Darby's Tree Thumpin Lead
---------Nt Ch Gr Ch Flatwood Blue Sissy
------------Flatwood Blue Gal

'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Buck
'PR' Smokin' Guns Boomin Blue Bingo
'PR' Smokin' Guns Lonesome Wrangler
'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Cowboy

Last edited by SMOKIN' GUNS on 08-29-2014 at 04:07 AM

Old Post 08-29-2014 04:01 AM
SMOKIN' GUNS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMOKIN' GUNS Click here to Send SMOKIN' GUNS a Private Message Click Here to Email SMOKIN' GUNS Visit SMOKIN' GUNS's homepage! Find more posts by SMOKIN' GUNS Add SMOKIN' GUNS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

I really like the looks of that cross Shane! I got a young dog out of Jimmy and Dual Grand Dixie female at Layton's now, and along with my Max dog out of Jimmy and your Duke dog, and some of the females out of Jed and Kitty, I hope some of these crosses will start happening. I think they will be well above average crosses with big mouths, looks, brains, speed, and winding ability.

I put up another thread for Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Clear River Blue Diamond Jimmy HTX2 because Sherril has him now. However, if anyone has any questions about Jimmy please call me. Jimmy was a well above coon hound of any breed when he was younger and being hunted. A lot of things that people say they are looking for in a Bluetick, Jimmy had in spades. Top notch dog in almost every department. His brothers and sisters were also described in similar terms when talking to their owners. That kind of dog power that came out of that cross is the type that can carry on for several generations and can be even more dominant in grandsons and granddaughters. We will see what the future brings but I am happy with what I have seen so far, but always looking to improve.

Old Post 08-29-2014 05:34 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Pups coming soon

------------Ch Sweet Springs Blue Spider
---------Gr Nt Ch Gr Ch Smokey River John
------------Murphy's Bonnie
------Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Mad Dog John II
------------Nt Ch Mappin's Buglen Bueford
---------Gr Nt Ch Mad Dog Two Gun Billy
------------Tater Creek Blue Rose
---Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Niangua River Mad Dog Ranger
------------Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's So. Blue Scout
---------Nt Ch Wall's Spankin Hank
------------Uchtmans So Blue Rosie
------Gr Ch Brooks Blue MiPatchie Bero
------------Nt Ch Stoney Ridge Blue Barney
---------Nt Ch Ch Brooks' Blue Katie II
------------Nt Ch Brooks' Blue Katie
Due in 3 weeks and she is showing now
------------Ohio Valley Blue Tick IV
---------Ohio Valley Blue Tick V
------------Ohio Valley Blue Annie
------Ohio Valley Blue Ringo HTX
------------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Hubbard's Mid Ohio CB
----------Gr Ch Ohio Valley Blue Sue II
------------Ohio Valley Blue Sue
---Ohio Valley Blue Little Ann
------------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Albert III
---------Nt Ch Gr Ch Mickeys Freeway Blue John
------------Nt Ch Uchtman's Blue Polkie
------Hubbard's Mid Ohio Skeeter
------------One Creek Thunder
---------Killians Tree Choppin Pepper
-------------One Creek Sadie

---Nt Ch Douglas' Maxamillion
------------Gr Nt Ch Mighty Blue Jake
---------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Tangi River Blue Easy
------------Ch Nt Ch Tucker's Hammering Bl Frankie
------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Smokey River Git'R'Done Maxy HTX2
------------Gr Ch Gr Nt Ch Clear River Diamond Jim II
---------Nt Ch Martin's Mighty Blue Raven
------------Ch Mighty Blue Bobby Sue
Due the first of November if she caught
------Ohio Valley Blue Diamond Jimmy HTX
---Ohio Valley Blue Sassafras
------------Ohio Valley Blue Tick VI
---------Ohio Valley Blue Tick VII
------------Gr Ch Ohio Valley Blue Misty
------Ohio Valley Blue Babe Two
------------Gr Ch Ohio Valley Blue Wizard
---------Ohio Valley Blue Cheyenne
------------Ohio Valley Blue Midnight Star

Old Post 09-06-2014 07:19 PM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

This is what happened when I ask my grandson what he thought about Walkers.

Old Post 09-17-2014 09:44 PM