UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Is coonhunting that ruff ?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Is coonhunting that ruff ?

I got up this morning and half the board is gone.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-28-2018 11:40 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Where did they go? Did the tornadoes and rain get them? Maybe Mr Dave tried to go hunting in the storm without his raincoat.

Old Post 12-28-2018 02:54 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Lol

Truth can be a hard pill to swallow . Gotta be tuff, its can get ruff.

Old Post 12-28-2018 03:33 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: Is coonhunting that ruff ?

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I got up this morning and half the board is gone.

Tar

This board does not shut down because you went to bed!
Continued Negative post from a few that calls others out about there negative post got a wake up call.

Old Post 12-28-2018 04:18 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, did Mr Dave get banned?

Old Post 12-28-2018 04:57 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Who’s Mr Dave?

Old Post 12-28-2018 05:09 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I think sometimes our biggest communication problem on here is we listen to reply instead of listening to understand !!

Jmo

Tar

Old Post 12-28-2018 07:56 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I think sometimes our biggest communication problem on here is we listen to reply instead of listening to understand !!

Jmo

Tar

That’s deep Tar.

Old Post 12-28-2018 08:02 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Jmo

Tar

Hmmmm,Very thoughtful

Old Post 12-28-2018 08:26 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

It's all the blowhards on here that think they are stud owners or big time important folks. Just a bunch of turds....

Lone Pine North

Old Post 12-28-2018 08:40 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Always Sombody got to be mean to us lol.

Tar

Old Post 12-28-2018 09:02 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Turds are some of the best people you can ever hunt with, there passion, knowledge, friendship and total lack of judgment or jealousy! Yea I like being a turd.

Old Post 12-28-2018 09:34 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Some of us actually have a conscious, a hasty reply without thinking can do more harm than one intended. Think before you speak on a public forum! Thanks to some of my buddies on here, I was reminded of that very thing. I like to kid around and have fun, but I don't EVER want to besmirch someone's name or character by some careless remark or unfounded reply on this forum. I know better, I hope we ALL do. Dave

Old Post 12-28-2018 10:22 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar/Mr, Lamert/ TIM

I have exempted you guys from my be nice to list and will be dogging you 3 just as hard in the future. Lol. I think you guys can handle it, as can myself, and you all know it's all in fun. Dave

Old Post 12-28-2018 10:36 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tar/Mr, Lamert/ TIM

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
I have exempted you guys from my be nice to list and will be dogging you 3 just as hard in the future. Lol. I think you guys can handle it, as can myself, and you all know it's all in fun. Dave

Let er rip you big Turd LOL.

Old Post 12-28-2018 10:47 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tim Osborne

Gotcha! Lol. I appreciate the reminder if you get my drift. Dave

Old Post 12-28-2018 10:50 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Dave I copied that off of Facebook today !! I run rabbits now I don't have a stud dog I hunt females and if I walk fast chasing rabbits I do blow hard lol.

And I had to hurry home because of the t**d.

Tar

Old Post 12-28-2018 11:58 PM
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Heck fire hunting with a bunch of turds has got to be more fun than a burlap bag full of possums.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 12-29-2018 12:23 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Chuck Allen

Yes it's fun, but it gets a little stinky at times. Lol. Dave

Old Post 12-29-2018 01:02 AM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Allen
Heck fire hunting with a bunch of turds has got to be more fun than a burlap bag full of possums.

Dang it how did you know what was in our sack?

Old Post 12-29-2018 01:22 AM
yadkintar
Banned

I confess ............. Jennifer told him lol.

Tar

Old Post 12-29-2018 01:26 AM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

I told you they were possums But No you said they was Oklahoma coon and we just ran the hair off.

Old Post 12-29-2018 02:37 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tim Osborne

Oklahoma coon, now that is LMAOF. I will remember that one, old Tar sure is pretty sly.................Oklahoma coon! Dave

Old Post 12-29-2018 02:57 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
I confess ............. Jennifer told him lol.

Tar

Y'all leave me out of your nonsense!
Tar Richard has suggested the boss man got a new speedo for Christmas. Do not mess with me or I will find beach pics again!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-29-2018 03:17 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Winter is just started. Threads like this normally show up in mid February.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 12-29-2018 05:23 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote