UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Dual purpose dogs?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cody jaster
UKC Forum Member

Dual purpose dogs?

Dual purpose dogs??? I have a dog that trees the **** out of a coon!!! Handles the best, and you can sick him on something AND call him off! Which is a rare find. Herds cows, cuts cows, retrieveves birds, stays at the house and then after dark trees a bunch of coons??? Y'all had that?I got one! Craziest thing you ever seen.! That dog understands 26 words! He's better than my kids and much better than my wife. Jet wondering?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2012 12:18 AM
cody jaster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cody jaster Click here to Send cody jaster a Private Message Click Here to Email cody jaster Find more posts by cody jaster Add cody jaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BADBOY2012
UKC Forum Member

multi purpose

All i can say is congrats. I would love to have one. My dog wont hush barking when i tell him to. Nothing i got listens until i get a BIG stick after em. I whip til my arm is tired. They are doing better in school now and supper is gettin done alot quicker though lol.

Old Post 12-20-2012 03:48 AM
BADBOY2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BADBOY2012 Click here to Send BADBOY2012 a Private Message Find more posts by BADBOY2012 Add BADBOY2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike sheridan
UKC Forum Member

My unicorn gets me a beer everytime mine goes empty

Old Post 12-20-2012 04:35 AM
mike sheridan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike sheridan Click here to Send mike sheridan a Private Message Find more posts by mike sheridan Add mike sheridan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeets
UKC Forum Member

lollllllllllll

Old Post 12-20-2012 06:03 AM
skeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeets Click here to Send skeets a Private Message Click Here to Email skeets Find more posts by skeets Add skeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cody jaster
UKC Forum Member

Re: multi purpose

quote:
Originally posted by BADBOY2012
All i can say is congrats. I would love to have one. My dog wont hush barking when i tell him to. Nothing i got listens until i get a BIG stick after em. I whip til my arm is tired. They are doing better in school now and supper is gettin done alot quicker though lol.
I'm going to try that too. Let the dogs in the house an keep the kids in the pen. The wife... Well I'm about ready to talk to the dealership I need a new model

Old Post 12-21-2012 12:35 AM
cody jaster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cody jaster Click here to Send cody jaster a Private Message Click Here to Email cody jaster Find more posts by cody jaster Add cody jaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lance Laymon
UKC Forum Member

My dual purpose dog runs deer and trees oppossums!

Old Post 12-21-2012 12:03 PM
Lance Laymon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lance Laymon Click here to Send Lance Laymon a Private Message Find more posts by Lance Laymon Add Lance Laymon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lakeland Kennel
Banned

Lots of Mt Curs tree coon at night and squirrel in the daytime. Some are so smart you can teach them to do just about anything.

The Germans breed German Shorthairs to point birds and to tree game. They have to prove they can do both before they can register them in Germany.

LAKELAND KENNELS
PKC Sq Ch Lakeland's Mini Mouse
SqCh Lakeland's Goldie
SqCh Lakeland's Kate
GrCh HBCh Lakeland's Cricket II

Old Post 12-21-2012 10:50 PM
Lakeland Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lakeland Kennel Click here to Send Lakeland Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Lakeland Kennel Find more posts by Lakeland Kennel Add Lakeland Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HuckFinn
UKC Forum Member

What breed?

Old Post 12-21-2012 11:43 PM
HuckFinn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HuckFinn Click here to Send HuckFinn a Private Message Click Here to Email HuckFinn Find more posts by HuckFinn Add HuckFinn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

I know what my old farmer neighbor would say. "Like a Jeep".> anything that's good for everything ain't worth a dang for nothing.

Old Post 12-22-2012 12:05 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

dog

i had a border collie that would tree coon run rabbitts catch ground hogs go get the horses anything you want her to do just tell her 1 time she never forget it

Old Post 12-22-2012 12:23 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
croatankid
UKC Forum Member

i hunt coons with my plott and curs, though they mostly run fox at night, and hunt squirrels during the day.

Old Post 12-22-2012 01:40 AM
croatankid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for croatankid Click here to Send croatankid a Private Message Click Here to Email croatankid Find more posts by croatankid Add croatankid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote