UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At stud: GRNITECH 'Pr' Skuna River Bear
Pages (24): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

For sure brad . From what I saw outa Lincoln , great track dog and had a lot of hustle . And you already mentioned the other ... I don't think ours would be treed together lol

Had a good time just wish out hunting coulda been better

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2013 04:37 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Joe,

Your pups are sounding and looking good!

Old Post 09-01-2013 06:40 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beeman
UKC Forum Member

Kate Gets in the top 16 and Gets high scoring female cant be any happier Shes had some luck this year thats for sure

Ntch Pr Skuna River Hannah
Grntch Pkc Silver Ch Skuna River Fatality
Grntch Pkc Silver Ch Skuna River Traveling Gypsy

Old Post 09-01-2013 09:24 PM
beeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beeman Click here to Send beeman a Private Message Click Here to Email beeman Find more posts by beeman Add beeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Bred To Hank

Shes a little older now. Daniel went to Green castle to get qualified on the way home totaled my dads truck dog box was laying in the middle 31 she seemed okay but I hope it didn't cause to loose her pups. 65 to zero in about 30 feet hurt me so I know she got banged up to. Just have to wait

Old Post 09-06-2013 08:29 AM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Found a newer video

Old Post 09-07-2013 02:51 AM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beeman
UKC Forum Member

Bear has a new ntch now Ntch Bears Skuna River Queen

Old Post 09-08-2013 11:52 PM
beeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beeman Click here to Send beeman a Private Message Click Here to Email beeman Find more posts by beeman Add beeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

hey Daniel, just wanted to let you know that we got the PKC papers, having some issues getting UKC papers, if you could text me Bear's UKC # that would be great, cuz I need his and the Trackman female's to get an opportunity to get her papers. THANKS!
Lizz

Old Post 09-24-2013 01:34 AM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

hmmm... nobody doing anything with bear "pups" lately?

Old Post 09-30-2013 04:46 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Liz bears Ukc # is U655,077-D Hope you get the paperwork figured out!

Congrats Justin Henthorne and NtCh Skuna River Last Resort on winning first NtCh Friday night at a hunt . That's win #2 for ole Stu congrats man

A bunch of awesome bear pups coming on locally right now . Should be making a hard hit next year at the hunts!

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 09-30-2013 04:54 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Daniel.

I'm really excited about my bear x faith pup.

Me and stu are gonna spend A LOT of time together this kill season in the timber just me him and a 22. He is probably done in the hunts till late winter. He needs a few finishing touches and I hope to grand him before he is 3.

Old Post 09-30-2013 10:04 PM
CoonBusterWV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoonBusterWV Click here to Send CoonBusterWV a Private Message Find more posts by CoonBusterWV Add CoonBusterWV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beeman
UKC Forum Member

Congrats bud

Old Post 10-01-2013 07:03 PM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Good week of PKC winning for bear pups

Congrats Larry Raines and "pr" Bad Track Oscar and their CW 325+ last weekend in southern Indiana . Oscar was Late round bound where he placed 2nd . Oscar is out of Bear X Ntch Hardwood Echo

I also got Skuna River Fred Bear a CW and final 4 last weekend with 300+

This Friday Skuna River Fred Bear looked really good and scored 950+ for an early round and got in the final 4 where we split

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 10-13-2013 11:12 PM
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Daniel I wish that you would come and see this litter of Bear pups....

Dang it, they are all so nice that I absolutley can not pick the one(s) I want...so they are all still here. Feeding about 200 pounds of feed a week now...some of them are going to have to go. Have a few people that have spoken for one...but I haven't pushed the issue too far yet....

They are nice...prepare to get your hind end handed to you by a Bear pup in the future....

Only one male....his name is gonna be Skuna River Clover......!!!!

Old Post 10-14-2013 09:11 AM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Pics.....

quote:
Originally posted by Oak Ridge
Daniel I wish that you would come and see this litter of Bear pups....

Dang it, they are all so nice that I absolutley can not pick the one(s) I want...so they are all still here. Feeding about 200 pounds of feed a week now...some of them are going to have to go. Have a few people that have spoken for one...but I haven't pushed the issue too far yet....

They are nice...prepare to get your hind end handed to you by a Bear pup in the future....

Only one male....his name is gonna be Skuna River Clover......!!!!

Get some new pics up Joe, like to see them..............Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 10-14-2013 11:54 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

Joe , I'm in full harvest right now but plan on making a trip over to see them . It's a busy fall with me ; harvest and remodeling the house me and my fiancé will move into in may after we are married . If I get my kennels finished up at my new place I'm gonna come get one of those pups, but if some good trainers show up before I do don't hold back! If there is a cross that is genetically destined to be for real , it's the ones at your house!! If it rains a bunch this week and I'm out of the fields we will hook up and hunt .

I heard Nelson is getting one ! Oh and any blue eyes?

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 10-15-2013 01:56 AM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I'd say this BearXSkunk cross will be a force to recon with.Wish I had the space for one.They should be some real coontreers.

Old Post 10-15-2013 02:03 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Daniel,

Tim called me after he was at the house today.... He wants the one and only male....

That leaves a female for you. She's safe at the house until you get your kennels built, or I get her started and like her better than the pair that I keep.....

I had truly hoped that I could get a couple of them up to Dean Miller's...but he never called me back, and I didn't want to bug him...

In the mean time...they are loud, they are proud, bold pups that all still eat out of the same feed dish without so much as a curled lip.....

Old Post 10-30-2013 05:55 AM
Oak Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oak Ridge Click here to Send Oak Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Oak Ridge Find more posts by Oak Ridge Add Oak Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beeman
UKC Forum Member

another litter off of fred bear and a female called moonie they should be some goodones im getting a female off of it

Old Post 10-30-2013 10:44 AM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

I just saw that there is some Skuna river Fred semen available, not cheap but available... How do you think a bear female or Fred bear female would cross on that? Hmmm... Might have to save up some money and watch for a Fred bear pup

Old Post 11-01-2013 11:25 PM
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RED REBELS
I just saw that there is some Skuna river Fred semen available, not cheap but available... How do you think a bear female or Fred bear female would cross on that? Hmmm... Might have to save up some money and watch for a Fred bear pup

It might work, but I truly believe that Bear's success in the stud pen is not the result of being out of Fred. I truly believe that his multiple crosses on Homer's Gomer that is truly the root of his breeding success.

I've hunted with a ton of Fred pups, never really thought a whole lot of any of them individually....the treed coon, but some of them really struggled in the tracking department. Most were outstanding tree dogs...but if they didn't have a strong track running mother....you were apt to look at a lot of empty trees....

Old Post 11-02-2013 02:16 AM
beeman
UKC Forum Member

four male pups ready off of bear x shelby shes off of chics wild style let me know if your interested and ill send pics

Old Post 11-02-2013 05:11 AM
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

yup I agree Joe.

fred made his mark, but I wouldn't ever go back and dish out 1200 bucks for a breeding. Fred Came from right here around my house; JiM Haas and Brian grey had him.

I think this Line of dogs is like every other line; a little bit goes a long ways . too much of one thing isn't always a good thing. but I do know the Skuna river line seems to cross well on just about anything its crossed with . I have actually considered a fred Bear daughter back to Bear Semen but I think that's just a little close and was thinking more like great granddaughter cross

NtCh PKC Ch Catch This

Old Post 11-02-2013 05:15 AM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

If its on a good female, isn't it worth it?

Old Post 11-03-2013 01:03 AM
Oak Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Having hunted with Bear's momma, Faith...and Bear's Grandma, Queen, and Bear's daddy, Fred...I would say NO.

It is the Homer's Gomer influence that is the force behind Bear that is making coon dogs...not Fred in my opinion. Any one of the studs out of Raccoon Valley Queen would be a far better choice in my opinion.

Old Post 11-03-2013 05:53 PM
RedCreek Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Hey Daniel give me a call when you can.

Old Post 11-04-2013 12:54 AM
RedCreek Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedCreek Hunter Click here to Send RedCreek Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by RedCreek Hunter Add RedCreek Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote