UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > A talk with Aaron
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chooch
UKC Forum Member

A talk with Aaron

I had the pleasure of having a phone conversation with Aaron Wolken, the owner of the World Champion Black & Tan Male of 2019, GRNITE CH GRCH ‘PR’ Bad To The Bone Champ. Some of the questions I asked were:

K. How is Champ bred?
A. His sire is GRNITE CH GRCH ‘PR’ Cooper’s Storming Ike. His dame is Blue Ban Gyp.

K. Did you raise Champ or did you buy him?
A. I bought him as a puppy and trained him myself.

K. How does Champ hunt?
A. He hunts by himself and has a coon when he trees. He’s a good strike dog and trees the first coon that goes up. He can tree coons in all kinds of weather.

Congratulations on making it to the World Finals!
Kenneth Chooch Laroux

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2019 02:20 AM
chooch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chooch Click here to Send chooch a Private Message Click Here to Email chooch Find more posts by chooch Add chooch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote