UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Well that’s that !
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Well that’s that !

Mrs tar told me I am on here every 20 seconds that I had to stay off or else ! Hang on while I pack her bags I will be back in a couple minutes !!

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-04-2019 01:52 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It sounds like Mrs Tar is getting tired of your babbling.

Old Post 09-04-2019 03:10 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

OMG ain't Tar gonna look purty in an apron!!!

Old Post 09-04-2019 04:14 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How about, just an apron?

Old Post 09-04-2019 04:20 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
OMG ain't Tar gonna look purty in an apron!!!

What’s wrong with wearing an apron ? Tar can cook 👩‍🍳

Tar

Old Post 09-04-2019 04:29 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

It sounds like you are slacking on the honey dos while that lady has been working! You better get to vacuuming, dusting and get the bathroom scrubbed up and take her wherever she wants to go. Good women are hard to find and if momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy put down that iPad and get with it.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-04-2019 04:58 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
It sounds like you are slacking on the honey dos while that lady has been working! You better get to vacuuming, dusting and get the bathroom scrubbed up and take her wherever she wants to go. Good women are hard to find and if momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy put down that iPad and get with it.

I am on a mission and you know which one. $3,000 water meter really !!! We are in negotiations as we speak.

Tar

Old Post 09-04-2019 05:03 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I am on a mission and you know which one. $3,000 water meter really !!! We are in negotiations as we speak.

Tar

That's insane cost! Good luck.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-04-2019 05:35 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
That's insane cost! Good luck.

Talked them down to $900.

Tar

Old Post 09-04-2019 06:48 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Tar, you might have to go back to drinking out of the creek.

Old Post 09-04-2019 09:28 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
Tar, you might have to go back to drinking out of the creek.

Going back in with some fresh young faces getting an old club one of the oldest in Oklahoma 1959 I think back on its feet. Then after the first of the year going to start this one here back up I never seen folks so excited.

Sure made an old ,fat , washed up coonhunter feel proud it’s all I ever wanted and more.

Tar

Old Post 09-04-2019 10:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, you screamed, hollered, cried, whined, complained, threatened and generally pitched a temper tantrum until you got your way. Now you are going to have to run with it. We will see what you can actually get accomplished now. The coonhunting world has their eyes on you to see what you can do when everyone gives you just what you want.

Old Post 09-05-2019 12:23 AM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Tarbaby, you screamed, hollered, cried, whined, complained, threatened and generally pitched a temper tantrum until you got your way. Now you are going to have to run with it. We will see what you can actually get accomplished now. The coonhunting world has their eyes on you to see what you can do when everyone gives you just what you want.

Purina red dog hunts ?

Tarbaby 🤷‍♂️

Old Post 09-05-2019 12:51 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

I am excited to see you get those clubs back in operation, wishing you the best. One thing I would like for you to clear up is, just where is Mrs. Tar and what were you drinking when you made this post about packing her bags? Now, youh may b's us good old boys and get away with it but I am thing Mrs. Tar may be another matter. Lol. Dave p.s. whatever you drank, you may want to pass on in the future. J. S.

Old Post 09-05-2019 04:38 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

OUCH!!

Richard you let your guard down and walked head first into that one. LMAO

Old Post 09-05-2019 11:53 AM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, Jen and Jason Cooper have already made sure that those will continue but you could try to get Purina to increase the prize money.

Old Post 09-05-2019 12:47 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Tarbaby, Jen and Jason Cooper have already made sure that those will continue but you could try to get Purina to increase the prize money.

Since there are no red dogs down here I am going to get me one have a Purina red dog hunt give myself a bag of Purina and see you at the nationals. If you want to beat me you got to pull the camper to Oklahoma!!

Tarbaby

Old Post 09-05-2019 01:21 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I will be in Miami, Ok in June.

Old Post 09-05-2019 01:41 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
I will be in Miami, Ok in June.

Can I borrow a dog ? I handle for food !!

Tar

Old Post 09-05-2019 01:43 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, food for you or food for the dog? I will send you this little guy. He is started so you should be able to have him ready to win in 9 mos.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-05-2019 at 06:11 PM

Old Post 09-05-2019 02:42 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

You have not answered my questions! One more thing, would you share that special drink of yours with Mr. Lambert, I believe he could use some. Lol. Dave

Old Post 09-05-2019 10:57 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Tar

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
You have not answered my questions! One more thing, would you share that special drink of yours with Mr. Lambert, I believe he could use some. Lol. Dave

Ok Dave Mrs tar is the boss I showed her what I wrote and she just shook her head lol. Last night I was feeling pretty good about the way things turned out I got a little cedar box in it is some expensive Cuban cigars and a bottle of good Kentucky bourbon. ( I don’t smoke or drink ) but I set outside on the porch had a little of both. While ago when I was on that weedeater and the sun hit me and I got sweaty I stunk like skunk 😂 I came in and Mrs tar told me to hit the shower buddy 😂

Tar

Old Post 09-05-2019 11:14 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

See, there is always the rest of the story as Paul Harvey always said. Lol. I enjoyed your post and pictures of reviving the old coon club, good luck to you all and I hope these young guys support your efforts. Thanks to Tim as well, it takes several to make a club work. Dave p.s. If you can spare a cigar and shot of bourbon I think Mr. Lambert is in dire need of such. Lol. Dave

Old Post 09-05-2019 11:43 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Right now he is a hot mess ! He could mess up a free beer lol.

Tar

Old Post 09-05-2019 11:49 PM