UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > grnitch coltrane is insane
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane for stud

Bbt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-12-2014 12:29 AM
ELLISCJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELLISCJ Click here to Send ELLISCJ a Private Message Click Here to Email ELLISCJ Find more posts by ELLISCJ Add ELLISCJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wayne Mcclellan
UKC Forum Member

My 6 month old male Coltrane pup treed last night with one of my broke hounds. He was very focused at the tree. Unfortunately, it was a den. My littermate female is also treeing. Best cross I've seen in a long time! Thanks, Colt Ellis!

CH, GRNITECH, ROCK RIVER RUBY (RIP)
GR NITE CH, WILLOW HILL WHITEY (RIP)
GR NITE CH MCCLELLAN'S Nite Warrior Mac (Rock River Sackett, Jr & Heavy Hillbilly Mac blood) Qualified for World Hunt 2016.
COLTRANE'S INSANE BOOMER-In Training
MCCLELLAN'S HAPPY HOUR MOLLY--In Training

Old Post 11-12-2014 01:36 AM
wayne Mcclellan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Mcclellan Click here to Send wayne Mcclellan a Private Message Click Here to Email wayne Mcclellan Find more posts by wayne Mcclellan Add wayne Mcclellan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Pup out of coltrane treeing

Thank you mr Wayne. I hope they do great my pup is also going and treeing here is a small video of him with a coon

Old Post 11-12-2014 05:40 AM
ELLISCJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELLISCJ Click here to Send ELLISCJ a Private Message Click Here to Email ELLISCJ Find more posts by ELLISCJ Add ELLISCJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane for stud

Bbt

Old Post 11-17-2014 05:00 PM
eddie1
UKC Forum Member

Hello Colt
Havent had the time to hunt much just wanted to holla at you.

PR' Gardners Bigtime Gunner
PR' Gardners Stylish Minnie Pearl

~~POND HOLLOW KENNELS~~
Eddie Gardner #843-307-2233

Old Post 11-17-2014 06:06 PM
eddie1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eddie1 Click here to Send eddie1 a Private Message Click Here to Email eddie1 Find more posts by eddie1 Add eddie1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Mr Eddie

How have you been. You been working a lot lattly

Old Post 11-18-2014 11:20 PM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Bbt

Old Post 12-08-2014 06:57 PM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Pups are doing great. Split treeing and have no reverse

Old Post 02-13-2015 03:26 PM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane for stud

Coltrane is ready for walker days again. I hope he can win two years running. Wish us luck and don't waste no time breeding your female to him. 7 out of 8 of his pups is running treeing there own at and before 8 months old.

Old Post 02-22-2015 03:43 AM
wayne Mcclellan
UKC Forum Member

Will you have him in the stud barn at SETWA days? I surely hope so. I'll be there!

CH, GRNITECH, ROCK RIVER RUBY (RIP)
GR NITE CH, WILLOW HILL WHITEY (RIP)
GR NITE CH MCCLELLAN'S Nite Warrior Mac (Rock River Sackett, Jr & Heavy Hillbilly Mac blood) Qualified for World Hunt 2016.
COLTRANE'S INSANE BOOMER-In Training
MCCLELLAN'S HAPPY HOUR MOLLY--In Training

Old Post 02-22-2015 11:51 AM
wayne Mcclellan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Mcclellan Click here to Send wayne Mcclellan a Private Message Click Here to Email wayne Mcclellan Find more posts by wayne Mcclellan Add wayne Mcclellan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Walker days 5 place

Finished 5th sat night with my female I breed to coltrane. She scored 525. Back to back years at placing in walker days. She will be coming in heat soon I'll post when I breed her. I will be making the same cross again. 7 out of 8 pups off last cross has already trees on voon. So the cross is making good pups. And coltrane is showing earky he is a reproducer

Old Post 03-01-2015 06:24 PM
Ray Watson
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on your win colt. We need to get together and go hunting one night. Team Coltrane

Old Post 03-01-2015 11:03 PM
Ray Watson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Watson Click here to Send Ray Watson a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Watson Add Ray Watson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Watson
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on your 1st place win at the state hunt.

Old Post 03-16-2015 04:55 AM
Ray Watson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Watson Click here to Send Ray Watson a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Watson Add Ray Watson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane is insane

Thanks ray dolly is doing really good. See you this weekend I hope.

Old Post 03-19-2015 09:56 PM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Pups coming

Looking to make the same cross as last time pretty soon. Let me know if your interested in a pup and I can rifht your name down. There will be 50 dollar deposit made to hold your pup. Asking 300. 7 out of 8 is running treeing there own voon before or at 8 months old the 8 one is going with old dogs just been started. Dolly finished 5 at walker days sat night and the pups daddy won highest scoring male last year. So both dogs has won in big hunts.

Old Post 03-24-2015 03:37 AM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane for stud

Coltrane is throwing some very nice pups. Loud independent and very smart. Don't over look him. Come breed your female u want regret it I promise

Old Post 04-29-2015 03:14 PM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane pups coming soon

Dolly is getting big boys. Call snd book your pup. She has a big litter. The last cross was great and all the pups are doing it by there self snd with other dogs. Very loud and get gone. This cross the pups dont stand at your feet. They get gone. Call me if interested

Old Post 05-26-2015 03:53 AM