UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > grnitch coltrane is insane
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Breed your nice female to Coltrane ! You want go wrong!! Proud supporter of Coltrane !! I have seen this hound cold trail at a early age and come up with the raccoon that most older dogs I have hunted with cd not handle . He has the nose power ,mouth , and ped to reproduce !! He is not perfect but consistent enough to please anybody ! Don't delay breed your nice female to Coltrane ! Thanks Shawn Medlin

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2014 06:22 AM
Coon dog medlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coon dog medlin Click here to Send Coon dog medlin a Private Message Click Here to Email Coon dog medlin Find more posts by Coon dog medlin Add Coon dog medlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Trane wins again

Went to darlington tonight for the RQE and treed three coons. We was hunting on the pee dee no buckets nothing but wild coons. So now he is qualified for the world hunt. Don't be afraid to breed to him. He can slam coons no matter where you take him. And come hunting with him I will take you anytime.

Old Post 03-30-2014 07:02 AM
ELLISCJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELLISCJ Click here to Send ELLISCJ a Private Message Click Here to Email ELLISCJ Find more posts by ELLISCJ Add ELLISCJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wayne Mcclellan
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations, Colt! Let me know when the pups are born.

Old Post 03-30-2014 02:25 PM
wayne Mcclellan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Mcclellan Click here to Send wayne Mcclellan a Private Message Click Here to Email wayne Mcclellan Find more posts by wayne Mcclellan Add wayne Mcclellan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Congrats colt and Coltrane !! There u go folks he continues to tree live raccoons consistently and wins !!

Old Post 03-30-2014 03:17 PM
Coon dog medlin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coon dog medlin Click here to Send Coon dog medlin a Private Message Click Here to Email Coon dog medlin Find more posts by Coon dog medlin Add Coon dog medlin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Wayne

I will mr Wayne should be in of April. I just need a place on that female to make her nitch. We won the other night with her in rock hill. I will be taking her to a RQE this sat to hopefully get a win on her. If you no anyone else up your way wanting a pup with big mouths and lets of brains tell them to give me a call. I have seven spoke for but I hope she has about ten

Old Post 03-30-2014 06:54 PM
ELLISCJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELLISCJ Click here to Send ELLISCJ a Private Message Click Here to Email ELLISCJ Find more posts by ELLISCJ Add ELLISCJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wayne Mcclellan
UKC Forum Member

I will spread the word, Colt! Remember, I want a male and a female.

CH, GRNITECH, ROCK RIVER RUBY (RIP)
GR NITE CH, WILLOW HILL WHITEY (RIP)
GR NITE CH MCCLELLAN'S Nite Warrior Mac (Rock River Sackett, Jr & Heavy Hillbilly Mac blood) Qualified for World Hunt 2016.
COLTRANE'S INSANE BOOMER-In Training
MCCLELLAN'S HAPPY HOUR MOLLY--In Training

Old Post 03-30-2014 10:14 PM
wayne Mcclellan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wayne Mcclellan Click here to Send wayne Mcclellan a Private Message Click Here to Email wayne Mcclellan Find more posts by wayne Mcclellan Add wayne Mcclellan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Wayne

Yes sir I got you down for them

Old Post 03-30-2014 11:34 PM
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Get on the trane and take a ride!! Let's go Coltrane !

Old Post 03-31-2014 01:55 PM
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Promoting treeing walkers!!

Old Post 04-02-2014 10:02 PM
Ross Mullis
UKC Forum Member

INSANE COALTRANE TTT. You will not find better men to deal with.they are honest an stick to their word.i do not live far from colt and have see trane in action many nights.he likes to be by hiself with the meat.call these guys an set up a hunt.

Old Post 04-03-2014 08:26 PM
Ross Mullis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ross Mullis Click here to Send Ross Mullis a Private Message Click Here to Email Ross Mullis Find more posts by Ross Mullis Add Ross Mullis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Don't delay breed your nice female today !!

Old Post 04-05-2014 11:12 PM
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Btt

Old Post 04-07-2014 12:31 PM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane is insane

Can't you hear it ............. The trane is coming don't waste no time hoping on and I promise he will take you for a ride

Old Post 04-08-2014 02:53 AM
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

Why wd you not breed to this fine hound ? I wd love to hear it . There is no reason why anybody shoukd pass on him in my book ! That's how much I believe In this hound ! I have coon hunted all my life about it 33 years to be exact and I can't find one reason why I wd not recommend him as a great stud or even a great hound . Don't let a small town back woods coon hunter scare you off . Tell you the truth great hounds like Coltrane don't never get the attention they deserve ! Thanks shawn Medlin

Old Post 04-10-2014 05:26 AM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Shawn you hit that nail right on the head. I ant got nothing to hide come hunt with him or breed to him he is exactly what Shawn and my self says about him on this web site give me a call any tine

Old Post 04-10-2014 04:51 PM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Pkc hunt with trane

Hunted in a pkc hunt to night scored 500+ with no minus and no circle. Trane split twise with a coon and treed a coon with other dogs. I got first tree every tree but the tird strick I had on the first drop got me. I got beat by 5o points but I can't complain he did his job got under three coons in one hour and two of them he was deep and alone. Come breed your nice female I promise you want go wrong

Old Post 04-11-2014 05:29 AM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Bbt

Old Post 04-15-2014 05:31 PM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Bby

Old Post 04-17-2014 05:25 PM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane and Easter

Hope to be in the winners circle to night. Wish us luck and hope everyone has a blessed Easter and let us not forget what Easter is about. Just keep in mind our sins have been paid for in full but they didn't cone without a sacrifice and that was Jesus who died for us and then rose. May you put your faith in The Lord and he will bless you.

Old Post 04-19-2014 06:33 PM
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

By the end of this week colt should have some little Coltranes ! Breed your nice gyp to this hound . I don't think you will go wrong . Give this hound a chance to contribute to the walker breed !

Old Post 04-22-2014 03:32 AM
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

COALTRAIN

JJ

Old Post 04-23-2014 10:32 AM
jj_jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jj_jackson Click here to Send jj_jackson a Private Message Visit jj_jackson's homepage! Find more posts by jj_jackson Add jj_jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

One nice hound!

Old Post 04-24-2014 12:46 AM
Coon dog medlin
UKC Forum Member

Coltrane

I got to hunt with Coltrane tonight . He looked good as always treed 2 tonight !!.

Old Post 04-27-2014 07:36 AM
ELLISCJ
UKC Forum Member

Trane treed two last night like Shawn said. One was a coon he drove in there and treed the other one was a lay up. And he did it with style. Don't waste no time folks

Old Post 04-27-2014 02:17 PM
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

shawn

your mail box is full.
thanks jj

Old Post 04-27-2014 07:20 PM
jj_jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jj_jackson Click here to Send jj_jackson a Private Message Visit jj_jackson's homepage! Find more posts by jj_jackson Add jj_jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote