UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > The Missouri Coonhunter
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
midmohunter
UKC Forum Member

Way to go fella's. That's an awesome prize package. One of the best I've ever seen. I may not have a dog to win it with, but I got one that's gonna try real hard.

Keep up the good work.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-18-2011 08:49 PM
midmohunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for midmohunter Click here to Send midmohunter a Private Message Find more posts by midmohunter Add midmohunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Anybody know the results of the St. Louis Co. hunt last Friday night?

636 577-7070

Old Post 02-20-2011 05:33 PM
harry harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harry harris Click here to Send harry harris a Private Message Click Here to Email harry harris Find more posts by harry harris Add harry harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

It was not us in the winners circle was it Harry? WOW them were some big hills!!!!

Trader's Midnight Money RIP
Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 02-21-2011 01:52 AM
Wormy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wormy Click here to Send Wormy a Private Message Click Here to Email Wormy Find more posts by Wormy Add Wormy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Post is very quiet .... everybody must be out hunting!

636 577-7070

Old Post 02-24-2011 05:15 PM
harry harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harry harris Click here to Send harry harris a Private Message Click Here to Email harry harris Find more posts by harry harris Add harry harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
midmohunter
UKC Forum Member

Come on out to Bourbon this weekend and earn you some points for the state association and for the federation.

MO, Bourbon; Crawford Co CH Inc Turn right, Hwy. C at I-44 overpass. Go 2 mi. Turn right on Mound Rd. Signs posted. MCHF Points Event. Gov. Qualifier. Contact Gene Payne (573) 732-4989 or (573) 259-2181

Feb 26 BS 5:30pm, $12 NH 2hr 7:30pm, $15

Old Post 02-24-2011 06:18 PM
midmohunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for midmohunter Click here to Send midmohunter a Private Message Find more posts by midmohunter Add midmohunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jabrown
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by midmohunter
Come on out to Bourbon this weekend and earn you some points for the state association and for the federation.

MO, Bourbon; Crawford Co CH Inc Turn right, Hwy. C at I-44 overpass. Go 2 mi. Turn right on Mound Rd. Signs posted. MCHF Points Event. Gov. Qualifier. Contact Gene Payne (573) 732-4989 or (573) 259-2181

Feb 26 BS 5:30pm, $12 NH 2hr 7:30pm, $15

This is our first event of the year, so come on out and start stacking up your points towards the handler of the year award also.

Joshua 24:15

Josh Brown
The Barber Shop
Cuba, MO
573-205-1391

Old Post 02-25-2011 02:27 PM
jabrown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jabrown Click here to Send jabrown a Private Message Click Here to Email jabrown Find more posts by jabrown Add jabrown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE HENSLEY
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck to everyone hunting or showing tonight at Bourbon.

DUAL GRCH SILVER CH COON CREEK STYLISH DOTTIE

DUAL GRCH SILVER CH COON CREEK STYLISH HOPE

NITE CH COON CREEK STYLISH LEGGO (LEDGEND X DOTTIE)

Old Post 02-26-2011 03:25 PM
MIKE HENSLEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE HENSLEY Click here to Send MIKE HENSLEY a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE HENSLEY Find more posts by MIKE HENSLEY Add MIKE HENSLEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ledfordkennels
UKC Forum Member

does anyone know orb may or jerry blankeship? i bought soem dogs from orb a while back trying to see if he has anymore or if he will have some pups soon?

Old Post 02-27-2011 02:07 AM
ledfordkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ledfordkennels Click here to Send ledfordkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email ledfordkennels Find more posts by ledfordkennels Add ledfordkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

PROP B

As of March 1, 2011 there are three Senate Bills and five House Bills that have completed the public hearing phases in Jefferson City regarding various changes to the PMCPA (Puppy Mill Cruelty Prevention Act) of Prop B.

Each will now go to their designated committees for review and debate.

I will keep you posted on their progress. I attended two of the public meetings and I will say the crowds were 50/50.

636 577-7070

Old Post 03-01-2011 08:23 PM
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Just want to remind everyone about the UKC hunt this coming Friday and Saturday Mar. 11 & 12 at Truxton, Mo.

Also, Monroe Co. CHC in Paris, Mo. is having a UKC "hunt test" Friday Mar. 11. Contact Dan Redington for more info:
573 682-0418

636 577-7070

Old Post 03-07-2011 06:04 PM
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

RESULTS:
Friday Night - Mar. 11, 2011
Missouri River Valley Coon Club (MRVCC)
4 Nt Ch dogs and 4 open registered
Nt Ch dogs were scratched for off game.
Open dogs didn't finish with plus points.

636 577-7070

Old Post 03-13-2011 04:42 PM
ALLGRANDMAN
UKC Forum Member

MO STATE COONHUNTERS

When some one can guide 15 minutes from the fair grounds and put you in coon and the guy sitting up with the master of hounds picks out the guides and then the guy who wants to guide has to drive an hour to hunt and doesnt get put in coon . That is why the state coonhunters is hurting no one wants to go to hunt that is set up like the rqe was last year at cuba you cant have one person controlling the guides and judges using the buddy buddy system.

Old Post 03-14-2011 04:35 AM
ALLGRANDMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ALLGRANDMAN Click here to Send ALLGRANDMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email ALLGRANDMAN Find more posts by ALLGRANDMAN Add ALLGRANDMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
midmohunter
UKC Forum Member

Mr. ALLGRANDMAN. I was on the comittee for the state hunt and RQE last year, and one of my jobs was to get guides together. So I just wanted you to know that they were not picked by just some guy sitting up with the master of hounds they were asked to guide several months before the event took place.

They also asked for guides before they drew out, because I had a few people lined up that weren't hunting, but they would guide if they were needed just to help support the state asscociation.

I'm sure if you would have spoken up at last call, or brought it to someones attention that you had a good spot to hunt within 15 minutes of the club they would have let you guide the cast. I know I would have let you guide the cast I took out.

I also disagree that the State Association is "hurting". I think some things still have room for improvement, but things are getting better all the time. Not everything can be fixed at one time. You have to pick your battles and take them one at a time to get anything done right.

I would like to say thanks to all elected officer's of the state association for the job you do. I think you all are doing a tremendous job and appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to help insure that I may have an enjoyable hunting experience. You never get credit for the things you get right, but nobody misses when you make a mistake.

Thanks again
Bob Helton

Old Post 03-14-2011 06:34 PM
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Well put Mr. Helton

Noone realizes what a tough job it is to put on one of those hunts until you do it. I think our committees do a great job!!

Grandman - Bob is right the guides were selected a month before the hunt and I am sorry you were not put in coon and had to drive an hour the committee will be looking for guides again this year and if you want to get ahold of one of them or myself Im sure we can get you on the list.

Ed Franklin or Gary Hunter ( State Hunt Committee)

As far as the guy sitting with the MOH that was me and I asure you there was no buddy system used. If you have any other complaints please direct them to me personaly Thanks 573-694-4332

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 03-14-2011 11:03 PM
Wormy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wormy Click here to Send Wormy a Private Message Click Here to Email Wormy Find more posts by Wormy Add Wormy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Hill
UKC Forum Member

I think you all are doin a great job

Alot of qualifing hunts and you have a couple fairly big hunt sin the year.Ill be coming to Marshall Sat.

Old Post 03-14-2011 11:36 PM
Mike Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Hill Click here to Send Mike Hill a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Hill Find more posts by Mike Hill Add Mike Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
turnersbeagles
UKC Forum Member

Well put Mr. Helton

Noone realizes what a tough job it is to put on one of those hunts until you do it. I think our committees do a great job!!

Grandman - Bob is right the guides were selected a month before the hunt and I am sorry you were not put in coon and had to drive an hour the committee will be looking for guides again this year and if you want to get ahold of one of them or myself Im sure we can get you on the list.

Ed Franklin or Gary Hunter ( State Hunt Committee)

As far as the guy sitting with the MOH that was me and I asure you there was no buddy system used. If you have any other complaints please direct them to me personaly Thanks 573-694-4332

Wormy, this could have been me too. Just because you are friends with someone and you speak with them doesn't mean it's the buddy system. I guided, because I didn't hunt, and was asked about availability months in advance. We hunted about 15 minutes away, and I did not know one guy in the cast, so is that the buddy system?

Old Post 03-16-2011 03:26 AM
turnersbeagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for turnersbeagles Click here to Send turnersbeagles a Private Message Click Here to Email turnersbeagles Find more posts by turnersbeagles Add turnersbeagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

All the bills in the Missouri Senate repealing the PMCPA (Puppy Mill Cruelty Prevention Act) portion of Prop B have been combined and are out of committee and waiting full Senate debate at this time.

State Coon Hunters of Missouri - don't forget the Board meeting this coming Saturday April 2, 3pm at Patterson Missouri and the _KC State Hunt that follows.

Hope to see you there.

636 577-7070

Old Post 03-29-2011 08:55 PM
midmohunter
UKC Forum Member

MCHF will be having there annual Spring Classic this weekend at the Crawford County Coonhunters Club.

They're going to be giving away an Owens dog box, a belt light, a shocking system, trophies, and hard telling what else these guys will come up with. There will be a fish fry Friday night, and a BBQ on Saturday.

MO, Bourbon; Missouri CH Federation Inc Turn right, Hwy. C at I-44 overpass. Go 2 mi. Turn right on Mound Rd. Signs posted. Contact Tom Wilbers (573) 634-4433 or (573) 694-0111

Apr 15 BS 6:30pm, $15 NH 2hr 8:00pm, $20
Apr 16 BS 6:30pm, $15 NH 2hr 8:00pm, $20

Old Post 04-12-2011 06:20 PM
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

WE ARE GIVING A SHOW BENCH TO KING & QUEEN OF SHOW !!! TOM

Old Post 04-12-2011 08:47 PM
THOMAS WILBERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS WILBERS Click here to Send THOMAS WILBERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS WILBERS Visit THOMAS WILBERS's homepage! Find more posts by THOMAS WILBERS Add THOMAS WILBERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
midmohunter
UKC Forum Member

Spring Classic starts tomorrow in Bourbon.

Old Post 04-14-2011 09:40 PM
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Who done all the winning at the Spring Classic? Sorry I didnt make it I've been burnt out here latly but I am ready to knock the dust of my boots and hit the timber. Congrats to all who won this weekend!!!!

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 04-18-2011 01:12 AM
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Legislative Alert: Wednesday Rally

There will be a “Stand Up for Animal Agriculture” Rally on Wednesday, April 20 at 5:00 PM on the Capitol steps. This rally will focus on Senate Bill 113.

Senate Bill 113 is a compromise that makes some changes to new laws passed in November known as “Proposition B.”

Come show your support for this bill and help the cause for Animal Agriculture.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact my office at 573-751-1507 or at bstouffer@senate.mo.gov

The 21st district serves the counties of Macon, Saline, Lafayette, Ray, Cooper, Carroll, Chariton, Howard and part of Clay.

636 577-7070

Old Post 04-18-2011 05:00 PM
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

SPRING CLASSIC WINNER'S !!
OVERALL HIGH SCORING DOG =WINNER OF OWEN'S DOG BOX DOUBLE CAST WIN'S 175+ BOTH NIGHT'S- CH.GR.NT.CH. LIPPER'S STYLISH ECHO-SAMMY ROWDEN & CHUCK ROWDEN HANDLER-TEDDY MENKE
OPPISITE SEX- WINNER OF VALLEY CREEK 5-LED MINI PRO LIGHT-425+ SAT.NITE- NT.CH.SET UM UP STYLISH WHIPP-LAND OR THOMPSON- HANDLER WAYNE THOMPSON
WINNER OF 3200 SPORT DOG SCHOCKIN SYSTEM HIGH SCORING DOG BUT NOT KING OR QUEEN-
FRIDAY NITE - 300+-NT. CH. GR.CH. E & J'S MINNIE BELL - ED YAMNITZ OR JACK STREET - HANDLER-SCOTT YAMNITZ
SATURDAY NITE-+275 DUAL GRAND TRUMAN LAKE ROSCOE-STEVEN MACKEY
BENCH SHOW WINNER'S- SHOW BENCH , KING & QUEEN TROPHY- WALMART GIFT CARD
KING- GR.CH. TABLE ROCK REVEREND MUNDO HAWK-ROBERT STARKE
QUEEN- GR.CH. SPANKY'S BOW CHICKY BAM BAM GIRL-LORY GALBREATH

Old Post 04-19-2011 12:43 AM
THOMAS WILBERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS WILBERS Click here to Send THOMAS WILBERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS WILBERS Visit THOMAS WILBERS's homepage! Find more posts by THOMAS WILBERS Add THOMAS WILBERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

THANK YOU GENE PAYNE AND BOURBON CLUB FOR A GREAT JOB HOSTING THE MCHF SPRING CLASSIC -GREAT GUIDES AND GREAT FOOD ! TOM SEC/TREAS. MCHF

Old Post 04-19-2011 05:02 PM
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Missouri House and Senate currently adjourned.

SB#113 modifying the Puppy Mill Cruelty Prevention Act that was passed by the voters last November under the umbrella of "Prop B" has passed and is awaiting the Governor's signature.
It doesn't do away with "Prop B" but it does lift some of the original restrictions to breeders.

Hope to see everyone June 10 & 11 in CUBA!

636 577-7070

Old Post 05-26-2011 07:27 PM