UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Registration info
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Melrank
New UKC Forum Member

Registration info

I have a puppy from the sire/dam of 'diamond swagg'.. It's actually 3 words but I only know the last two 'diamond swagg'... Is it possible to get info on this sire/dam so that I could apply for permanent registration?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-27-2015 03:02 AM
Melrank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melrank Click here to Send Melrank a Private Message Click Here to Email Melrank Find more posts by Melrank Add Melrank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melrank
New UKC Forum Member

I also have pictures of the mother and father which should also be on file as proof of my dogs eligibility to be in this club. Just have no way of tracking the owner of the sire/dam except what u guys may have on file for him.

Old Post 07-27-2015 01:05 PM
Melrank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melrank Click here to Send Melrank a Private Message Click Here to Email Melrank Find more posts by Melrank Add Melrank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

I can give you the names of the parents, but that's the only information I would be allowed to give you. In order to look up this information, I need to know either the complete name of Diamond Swagg, or the name & state of the registered owner of Diamond Swagg. Also, if the litter that this dog is out of has been registered, then you would have to contact the breeder to have them sign over the temporary form to you.

Old Post 07-27-2015 01:16 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melrank
New UKC Forum Member

I have never met the actual breeder. I got the puppy from a guy in Cleveland. The first part of the name I believe is a color.. Like "blue" or "purple diamond swagg" I think it is. But I was told the breeder is from Columbus, Ohio.

Old Post 07-27-2015 08:42 PM
Melrank
New UKC Forum Member

I was hoping u guys would be able to reach out to him from his registration info so I could get him to sign. Surely if he seen my dog he'd do it cuz she looks just like the parents. She's the best lookin female blue pit I've seen and it would be a shame if we couldn't get into the club.

Old Post 07-27-2015 08:47 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

You can contact the guy you got the dog from and see if they have contact information for the breeder. We are not allowed to contact them in this regard.

Old Post 07-27-2015 08:49 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote