UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Registration
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Melrank
New UKC Forum Member

Registration

I have no way of contacting this guy except thru someone he did long distance business with. And he isn't responding back. I have proof. Pictures of both his dogs and my puppy. The evidence that she belongs to his bloodline is undesputible and also I correct the name. I believe it to be "Demi Diamond swagg". Me as a breeder would have no problem with you guys contacting me to recover a lost dog to its true bloodline. Without him can I register her alone?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2015 03:59 AM
Melrank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melrank Click here to Send Melrank a Private Message Click Here to Email Melrank Find more posts by Melrank Add Melrank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melrank
New UKC Forum Member

Hey Russell, I looked thru my phone and found the ad when I bought her that I screenshoted. They entail her parents, Her sister and a picture of them with the actual DOG PAPERS. I correct my spelling of the sire, it's: 'PR' Dueces Wild Ace High. And the Dam is: Dhemi Diamond Swag .... I understand your position on this Russell. But if u haven't seen your emails. You will find pictures of EVERYTHING. The only thing is I screenshoted the registration on the add. The breeder crossed out the ukc numbers smh. But I can send as many pictures of her as you'd like. But come to find out thru my research threw my pictures I see that both her parents are purple ribbons and my dog deserves and should be in this club. U guys judge dogs, I'm just asking that u run it by your people. I am in no way trying to infiltrate this club by falsehood. But this would be a shame to a purple ribbon.

Old Post 07-28-2015 05:36 AM
Melrank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melrank Click here to Send Melrank a Private Message Click Here to Email Melrank Find more posts by Melrank Add Melrank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Please reply to this post with the birthdate of your dog. Thanks.

Old Post 07-28-2015 01:01 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melrank
New UKC Forum Member

My dogs birthday is October. 31st of last year .. She'll be 9 months in a couple days. Did u get my email with the pictures?

Old Post 07-28-2015 01:54 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

The e-mail would have went to our Correspondence Department. But we do not need pictures. The litter your dog is out of was registered with us. The only way to have your dog registered would be to contact the breeder and have them sign the temporary papers over to you, unless the person you got the dog from has the temporary papers, in which case they just need to turn them over to you and you would fill them out and send them in to us to have the dog registered in your name.

Old Post 07-28-2015 01:56 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melrank
New UKC Forum Member

Ok I was reading about dogs being eligible to apply at 1 year of age. Would that apply for my dog or does she have to be registered elsewhere already?.

Old Post 07-28-2015 02:27 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

That doesn't apply to your dog since your dog's litter was registered with us. We will not single register your dog. You must get the temporary papers and send them in to us.

Old Post 07-28-2015 02:29 PM