UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Stylish Tanks Style
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

Stylish Tanks Style reduced price

will be 8 in July, Been in 4 Ukc hunts, has 2 1st and a 2nd. Chop mouth both ways with a great locate, real good mouth, independent stay put tree dog, He will take you hunting, gentle as a baby, hunt all the pups you want with him. Will miss some when not hunted down some. Hard tree dog runs no trash. He is fat as a barrel but healthy. Only reason he is for sale i hate to see him rot at the box as i am hunting a pup i trained with him. No question get him in shape and he will win if pushed! Out of GrNtCh Stylish Tank & NtCh Kerhes Stylish Polly, Polly is Out of NtCh Fighten Side & NtCH Markers Stylish Jill. He has stud dog blood in him but never been bred. Only hunted twice this season, $2500. 419-544-2374

Nt.Ch. 2010 World Hunt Finalist Tug River Stylish PJ, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Polly, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Cheyenne, Gr.Nt.Ch. Frieds Thunder Crank, Gr.Nt.Ch. Major Dan , Nt.Ch. Lil Red Rat, Stylish Tanks Style

Last edited by Cheyenne on 03-05-2021 at 03:21 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-26-2021 02:34 PM
Cheyenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cheyenne Click here to Send Cheyenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Cheyenne Find more posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

Would be perfect for youth hunter, and if so will come down on price for youth

Nt.Ch. 2010 World Hunt Finalist Tug River Stylish PJ, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Polly, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Cheyenne, Gr.Nt.Ch. Frieds Thunder Crank, Gr.Nt.Ch. Major Dan , Nt.Ch. Lil Red Rat, Stylish Tanks Style

Old Post 01-27-2021 08:21 PM
Cheyenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cheyenne Click here to Send Cheyenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Cheyenne Find more posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

after this weather breaks take him on trial for few nights with cash in hand, really don't need to rid of him but he is too nice to sit at the box

Old Post 02-05-2021 01:33 PM
Duane Kehres
UKC Forum Member

I owned Polly and made the cross to get style. Polly was a all around nice gyp! She was quick on both ends classy tree dog and very accurate!! Randy bought him from me as a puppy and I have heard nothing but good things about style. I bet if given the chance Style would reproduce something useable. If he was in someone else’s kennel he would have probably been pushed In the hunts a lot more and done a bunch of winning. Randy like’s to pleasure hunt and is a honest guy to deal with!! Randy hope all is well with you and your family!

Old Post 02-05-2021 03:25 PM
Duane Kehres is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duane Kehres Click here to Send Duane Kehres a Private Message Click Here to Email Duane Kehres Find more posts by Duane Kehres Add Duane Kehres to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lonelyndeep4341
UKC Forum Member

I’ve hunted this dog many many nites. He has four wins on him he will be alone an is pull proof. When hunted up he can win anywere. Randy an I both have young dogs we are hunting hard so he’s just setting. Most of you will never even have the chance to own a dog of his caliber fir twice the money. That’s the truth

Old Post 02-06-2021 06:11 AM
Lonelyndeep4341 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lonelyndeep4341 Click here to Send Lonelyndeep4341 a Private Message Click Here to Email Lonelyndeep4341 Find more posts by Lonelyndeep4341 Add Lonelyndeep4341 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words Duane and Ryan. Hope all has been good with the family Duane, did ur daughter get a buck this year? Between the kids and me we got 4 bucks and 3 doe, lot deer this year but nothing draw dropping, some nice up and comers.

Old Post 02-06-2021 01:11 PM
Duane Kehres
UKC Forum Member

Hey Randy we are doing good as expected. I did shoot a pretty nice buck and Faith passed on numerous little bucks and decided to shoot a Doe. Glad to hear you are doing well!

Old Post 02-06-2021 04:53 PM
Duane Kehres is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duane Kehres Click here to Send Duane Kehres a Private Message Click Here to Email Duane Kehres Find more posts by Duane Kehres Add Duane Kehres to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

Was spoke for but guy backed out. Back on the market

Old Post 03-02-2021 05:24 PM
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

Dropping him down to 1500, thats stealing him, get him in shape and put him in any hunt, you will have the dog to beat. I know what it takes to win and he is it, love to see him go to a youth hunter, thanks

Old Post 03-05-2021 03:24 PM
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

Dropping him down to 1500, thats stealing him, get him in shape and put him in any hunt, you will have the dog to beat. I know what it takes to win and he is it, love to see him go to a youth hunter, thanks

Old Post 03-05-2021 05:42 PM
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

lot of tire kickers, but he is here, ready to be turned out, took him few nights ago clear cold calm, first dump .93 miles on a den, 2nd drop .67 with a coon. I may just put him in a hunt and prove what im saying.

Old Post 03-11-2021 12:58 PM