UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Doj Hypocrisy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
benderb4
Banned

Doj Hypocrisy

Yet more proof of the DOJ targeting Conservatives
Not applying justice equally.

Just now indicted
Seems a guy goes by Ricky Vaughn on twitter(not his real name) back in 2016 made up a MEME and told Clinton voters they could stay at home and just text in their votes (4 YEARS AGO!)

According to the unsealed indictment, Mackey(his real name) conspired with others on Twitter to encourage black people to cast their votes via text message.

New York said in its indictment that one week before the 2016 election, Mackey tweeted an image of a black woman in front of an “African Americans for President Hillary” sign.

Emblazoned on the picture was the message: “Avoid the Line. Vote from Home. Text ‘Hillary’ to 59925. Vote for Hillary and be a part of history”
According to the complaint, more than 4,900 people ‘cast their vote via text message.’

HERE IS THE PROBLEM.......

Far-left activist and “comedian” Kristina Wong posted the same fake voting meme on Twitter in 2016 — but she targeted TRUMP SUPPORTERS!

Her tweet is still live on Twitter today
Why hasn't she been arrested for doing the same thing ?

Kristina Wong
@mskristinawong
·
Nov 8, 2016
Hey Trump Supporters! Skip poll lines at #Election2016 and TEXT in your vote! Text votes are legit. Or vote tomorrow on Super Wednesday!(SIC)
Will Eastern District of New York be dropping by Kristina’s house??
Or has V.P Harris told them to only prosecute conservatives??

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-29-2021 at 05:00 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2021 04:50 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

This is so unbelievable .Its nutty.

DOJ Investigating Elon Musk’s SpaceX for Allegedly Failing to Hire a Non-US Citizen Non-Permanent Resident

YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT !!

The Department of Justice (DOJ) has announced an investigation into Elon Musk’s SpaceX for hiring too many American-born workers and not enough foreigners.

The charge alleges during an interview for the position of Technology Strategy Associate, SpaceX made inquiries about his citizenship status and ultimately failed to hire him for the position because he is not a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident,”

Where does it say that foreigners are guaranteed an American job in the US Constitution?

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-01-2021 at 08:37 PM

Old Post 02-01-2021 08:18 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Capital building protesters with misdeameaner charges are being held in jail without bail while violent felony offenders are being released on their own recognizance.

Old Post 02-02-2021 04:54 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

More proof DOJ was not working on Trumps behalf and road blocking his administration.

Navarro: DOJ Slow-Walked Trump’s Executive Orders While Fast-Tracking Biden’s

The Department of Justice (DOJ) put up hurdles to executive orders prepared by President Donald Trump while fast-tracking the ones prepared by President-elect Joe Biden during the transition period leading up to Inauguration Day on Jan. 20, according senior adviser Peter Navarro.

We had over 30 executive orders queued after Election Day, ready to go, but we kept running into all these roadblocks and hurdles. It turns out that Bill Barr’s Office of Legal Counsel was fast-tracking all of these Biden EOs [executive orders], and basically, it was a deep-state coup.”

Navarro made the remarks when asked to explain how Biden managed to have dozens of executive actions ready to go during his first days in office.

“We got slow-walked at the Department of Justice, and this is a problem I told Barr about numerous times, and he should have been fired months before he was. By the last year of this administration, he was really working against this administration in a lot of ways,” Navarro said. “The bottleneck was at the Department of Justice on so many things we did.”

Old Post 02-08-2021 01:05 AM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

https://nypost-com.cdn.ampproject.o...-gun-control%2F

Biden's pick for AG.. Room for more gun control... Here we go

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 02-23-2021 at 05:58 PM

Old Post 02-23-2021 05:50 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

"NO JUDGE" Merrick Garland

This guy is as Looney as Dementia Lyin Biden

ATTENTION ALL TERRORISTS !!!...........
MAKE SURE ALL ATTACKS ARE DONE AT NIGHT. "BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A TERRORIST IF YOU WAIT UNTIL NIGHT TIME !!!

Missouri Republican Josh Hawley grilled Garland about his stance on domestic terrorism by asking if Garland thought Antifa and Black Lives Matter’s sustained attacks on federal property this summer constituted acts of domestic terrorism.
“Let me ask you about assaults on federal property in places other than Washington, D.C., Portland for instance, Seattle, do you regard assaults on federal courthouses or other federal property as acts of domestic extremism, domestic terrorism?” Hawley asked Garland.
Garland's answer to this question and he explained that in his view Antifa’s attacks on a Portland courthouse did not constitute domestic terrorism because they took place at night.

“So an attack on a, uh, uh, uh, courthouse, while in operation, uh, trying to prevent judges from actually deciding cases, that plainly is, um, domestic, uh, um, uh, uh, domestic extremism, um, um, uh, uh, uh, domestic terrorism. Um, an attack simply on a government property at night or under any other kind of circumstances is a clear crime and serious one, and should be punished. I don’t mean, I don’t know enough about the facts of the example you’re talking about, but that’s where I draw the line, one is, both are criminal, but one is a core attack on our democratic institutions,” Garland told Hawley.

Old Post 02-25-2021 04:44 AM
benderb4
Banned

How are we to ever trust our lying justice system

HATE HOAX: Feds Indict Their Own Informant in ‘Kidnapping’ Case Against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

A constitutional Michigan sheriff recently made some controversial comments about the thwarted raid against Governor Gretchen Whitmer that was promulgated by a confidential informant getting paid thousands of dollars by the feds.
The plot itself is incredibly dubious and has all the makings of another FBI scam
The alleged kidnapping plot seems to have unraveled as little more than an orchestrated scam, set into motion from the beginning by law enforcement.
Stephen Robeson, a 58-year-old Wisconsin resident, is being thrown under the bus after cooperating with feds to help set up this dubious plot based on the drunken chatter of anti-government “Boogaloo Boys” enraged with Whitmer’s lockdown policies.

Robeson helped to stir up the Wolverine Watchmen group with violent and extremist rhetoric for months. The feds strategically waited until Oct. 2020, with these supposed insurrectionists allowed to roam free for many months, in an attempt to tie former President Trump to the alleged behavior of these militants right before the election.

Old Post 03-12-2021 01:30 AM
benderb4
Banned

How are we to ever trust our lying justice system

HATE HOAX: Feds Indict Their Own Informant in ‘Kidnapping’ Case Against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

A constitutional Michigan sheriff recently made some controversial comments about the thwarted raid against Governor Gretchen Whitmer that was promulgated by a confidential informant getting paid thousands of dollars by the feds.
The plot itself is incredibly dubious and has all the makings of another FBI scam
The alleged kidnapping plot seems to have unraveled as little more than an orchestrated scam, set into motion from the beginning by law enforcement.
Stephen Robeson, a 58-year-old Wisconsin resident, is being thrown under the bus after cooperating with feds to help set up this dubious plot based on the drunken chatter of anti-government “Boogaloo Boys” enraged with Whitmer’s lockdown policies.

Robeson helped to stir up the Wolverine Watchmen group with violent and extremist rhetoric for months. The feds strategically waited until Oct. 2020, with these supposed insurrectionists allowed to roam free for many months, in an attempt to tie former President Trump to the alleged behavior of these militants right before the election.

Old Post 03-12-2021 01:33 AM
benderb4
Banned

Federal prosecutor Michael Sherwin boasted on 60 Minutes about how he was charging Trump supporters as quickly as humanly possible.... regardless of the evidence... in order to make a “shock and awe” display...... to quash their 1st Amendment rights.

Judge Amit Mehta is incredibly unhappy with Sherwin’s activity, which he believes are egregious and highly unprofessional. Sherwin has reportedly been referred to the Office of Professional Responsibility for potential disciplinary action.

Judge Mehta pushing back against this attempted railroading of constitutional patriots by deep state officials who are set on crushing the rights of pro-Trump dissidents:

The Justice Department is having a difficult time making their case with actual evidence showing that there was a coordinated plot among Trump supporters beforehand to overtake the Capitol. This case is crucial for providing the basis to keep the Capitol locked down and using the war on terror to target Christian patriots.

The feds under President Joe Biden want to make it so that every individual who dissents to illicit government activity using their 1st Amendment rights is treated as a terrorist threat.”

The deep state may be overreaching in their attempt to paint Jan. 6 as a seditious conspiracy when it was rather obviously a spontaneous mostly-peaceful protest against entrenched political corruption in the federal swamp.

Old Post 03-26-2021 03:44 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The FBI/Justice Dept arrested almost 300 people and then started gathering evidence to try and prove a case against them. It is all about optics.
First they said that President Trump instigated the riot. Then they said that a small group of the rioters actually planned and instigated the riot.
First they said that the rioters were Trump supporters that were trying to keep President Trump in office. Now they say that they have to keep the rioters in jail without bond while awaiting trial because they are such a threat to our government. But Trump is no longer in office so why are they still such a threat?

The Justice Dept has a preconceived notion of what they want to believe and are now twisting the facts or giving their opinions as facts to try and prove that notion. When they decide to go after someone, they could care less about the truth or what really happened. Why should we believe anything they say? The Justice Dept is now just like CNN or main stream media.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-26-2021 at 01:52 PM

Old Post 03-26-2021 01:50 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Noah Green, a black supremacist, attacked the Capitol today, killing one police officer and injuring another.

Follower of the Nation of Islam, and radicalized by Louis Farrakhan.

Went by "Noah X."

That is more then thousands of conservatives did on Jan 6th.
Yet they are the ones called terrorists

Old Post 04-03-2021 05:51 AM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

The “peaceful” follower of Islam might not be labeled correctly, but he was handled correctly...dead. Unfortunately, an officer was injured and another died while dealing with the “peaceful” follower of Islam.

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 04-03-2021 01:14 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

This guy ran down and attacked 2 policemen, killing one. He rammed his car into a barricade at the Capitol Building. He comitted suicide by police. He was a follower of Islam. Sure does sound like a terrorist to me. Can you believe that DC Police did not call him a terrorist?
What is going on in this country? If he had been white, he would have been a white supremist right wing terrorist immediately. If he would have been white and the policeman an Asian American, he would have been a terrororist immediately. Still no one in the news media has labeled him a black Islamic terrorist. All that they will say is that he had "mental issues". Give me a break. Anyone that is a terrorist has "mental issues". Anyone that murders another human being has "mental issues". The White man that murdered several massage parlor prostitutes was immediately labeled an Asian American hater. Why wasn't he labeled a prostitute hater with "mental issues"?
Why is everything about race? I will tell you, it is because our Government is promoting race wars to divide us up. All Biden talks about is "racial diversity". He has made a big deal out of picking a black Vice President and appointing minority Cabinent Members. It is all about Power. The Democratic Party thinks that they can divide and conquer. Despite what Biden said at his innaugaration they are afraid that if Americans unite, they can't control them.

Old Post 04-03-2021 05:06 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What about the poor elderly Asian American lady that was beat up in New York City? The news media, democrats and Dictator Biden went on about Asian American racially motivated hate for a week. Then they caught the man that did it and found that he was recently paroled from prison for beating his mother to death. He didn't care that the elderly woman was Asian American. He had "mental issues" and hated old women. Just another example of democrats, news media and Biden promoting or instigating race wars. In order to convince Asian Americans that the democrats are on their side of the "war", first they have to create a war. The democrats and Biden are doing the same thing with the Border Crisis. First they had to create the Border Crisis so the democrats could appear to be on the side of the immigrants. The democrats then portrayed the Republicans as being against the immigrants. Hence another "race" war. Do I have to even say anything about the riots, police shootings and BLM. The Black American race war was the first one that the Democratic media started. They used it to help get Biden elected. Just look at who he dictated as his vice president. The pitiful part of all this is that they are preaching unity and blaming these race wars on the Republicans the whole time. What they either don't know or don't care about is that they are destroying the United States of America to gain the Power they crave so much. The liberals, socialists and anarchists think that they first have to tear down or tear apart the USA in order to build it back the way they want.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-03-2021 at 07:06 PM

Old Post 04-03-2021 07:03 PM
benderb4
Banned

Armed Gunmen Appear at Georgia Capitol on Monday – But It’s Ok – They’re with Black Lives Matter

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...esharingbuttons

The Big Media is quick to label the events that occurred in Washington D.C. on January 6th as an armed insurrection, when it was not. But when BLM members bring AK 47’s to the Georgia Capitol, there’s no mention of guns.

Georgia State Representative Park Cannon returned to the State Capitol on Monday following an arrest on May 25, 2021, for making a scene banging on the door to the office where Governor Brian Kemp was signing the election security bill.

The Democrat was not to be deterred. A couple of days later, she reappeared at the Georgia Capitol but this time she brought along armed friends. For some reason, the media never reported that her friends were armed at the Georgia Capitol.

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-05-2021 at 06:21 PM

Old Post 04-05-2021 06:18 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Just another Democratic politician trying to create and keep their imaginary race war in the news. Does anyone actually think that need any firearms or that they were going to shoot anyone? They have to make up a war and pretend to be fighting a war to stay in the news and keep the United States of America from being United. All we can hope for is that everyone sees through their charade and Americans unite against them.

Old Post 04-05-2021 07:35 PM
benderb4
Banned

Read a story that one of the guys being held was being confined 23 hours a day. he was handcuffed , taken to another room, then beaten by the guards resulting in a fractured skull and being blinded in one eye.

Ryan Samsel has been held in Washington DC. On March 21, he was awakened by correctional officers, his hands zip-tied, then walked to an unoccupied cell and brutally beaten by the officers.

read whole story here
https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-...-dc-jail-guards

Last edited by benderb4 on 04-08-2021 at 03:16 AM

Old Post 04-08-2021 03:07 AM
benderb4
Banned

NEW: Biden Justice Department Weighing Domestic Terrorism Law to Target ‘White Supremacists’

The Biden Justice Department is “actively considering” whether to give prosecutors new authorities to bring specific charges against “domestic terrorists.”

The reality is the DOJ is looking to make new laws to persecute people with whom they politically disagree.

The Justice Department did not mention BLM terrorists or Antifa terrorists; they are focused on so-called “white supremacists” –
which is just code for Trump supporters/conservatives.

The FBI said white supremacists pose the most lethal threat despite the fact that BLM and Antifa have caused billions in damage, killed dozens of people and burned countless buildings to the ground over the last year.

No mention of BLM or Antifa terrorists and no mention of black on black violence that kills hundreds of blacks every year in Chicago.

Not a word about blacks attacking Asians. The Biden regime is specifically hunting down white people.

Old Post 04-30-2021 03:43 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The head of the DOJ has been testifying before Congress the last 2 days. He is asking for 20% more money in 2021. He says that under President Trump the Justice Dept focused on street crime and street gangs. He says that under Biden they will focus on hate crimes and "domestic terrorists". By this he means that the Biden Justice Dept will focus on investigating white supremacy groups and right wing protesters. They have included Rudy Guiliana under "domestic terrorists". So while armed gangs and criminals are taking over all major American democratically controlled cities, Biden's Justice Dept will "focus on" crimes against transgenders and minorities. They will "focus on" civil rights violations. This is what the director of Biden's Justice Dept testified to.

Old Post 05-04-2021 04:32 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The Director of Biden's DOJ also asked Congress for 1 billion dollars for a new "violence against women" division.

He also quantified his request for more money to investigate civil rights violations to include investigations of Police depts. That is right, Biden's DOJ will focus on not investigating criminals but investigating the police that are fighting the criminals. Welcome to Biden's New Socialist Libertarian America.

Does anyone still think that the Dept of Justice is not a political arm of the Democratic Party?

Old Post 05-04-2021 04:50 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh no, now the Director says that he needs even more money to increase invesigations of voter's rights suppresion. Oh my goodness, they won't investigate the complaints of voter fraud in the 2020 Presidential election but they will investigate complaints of voter suppresion. There was an almost unbelievable record number of voter's in the 2020 Presidential election but they think that there was "voter suppresion"? Does anyone think that they are talking about suppresion of Republican voters?

Old Post 05-04-2021 05:23 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Biden's DOJ Director actually said that the Justice Dept will focus on "domestic extremeists" not domestic terrorists. Surely everyone knows who he means by that. Far left socialist libertarian protesters and rioters are not domestic extremeists while right wing conservatives are. BLM and Antifa anarchists are not domestic extremeists while conservative constitutionalists are. Left wing protesters are not anti government while right wing protesters are. Is that not hypocrisy?

Old Post 05-04-2021 05:52 PM
benderb4
Banned

The Pentagon is working with a contractor to track web searches that it describes as indicators of “white supremacy,” citing the phrase “the truth about black lives matter” as one example.

“It’s completely out of control,Asking questions, now extremism. Free inquiry, now extremism. It’s getting worse.”

Biden has directed the defense department, the department that is supposed to work on keeping us safe from foreign threats, to instead turns its attention on American citizens

WHITE PEOPLE
The only race you can legally discriminate against

Last edited by benderb4 on 07-21-2021 at 02:07 PM

Old Post 07-21-2021 02:04 PM