UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Want President Trump impeached
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The judge in the Chauven trial said today that Maxine Waters rhetoric was "abhorrent" and grounds for a mistrial. Now he is not a Republican congressman but an independent judicial officer. At the same time Pelosi said that there was nothing wrong with Waters' rhetoric. Maybe Pelosi should be impeached also. It almost sounds like Waters is trying to guarantee a mistrial will be declared if Chauvin is found guilty so that there will be a riot even if he is found guilty. Now does that sound like democrats trying to unify Americans or split them further apart?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-20-2021 08:06 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Frazier
UKC Forum Member

Wink Richard Lambert

Richard, you speak words of wisdom...

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch FRAZIER'S TIMBERMUSIC PSYCHO R.I.P.

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Firebrands Smoking With Tess

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Bings Tess ( 2010 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion )
(2010 Grand American Final Four Finalist )

Old Post 04-20-2021 10:04 PM
Donnie Frazier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Frazier Click here to Send Donnie Frazier a Private Message Click Here to Email Donnie Frazier Find more posts by Donnie Frazier Add Donnie Frazier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Why else would an eighty year old congresswoman representing a district in California go up to Minnesota and try to incite the citizens of Minnesota to riot? Is she "representing her constituents"?

Old Post 04-20-2021 10:19 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Chauven found guilty of all charges

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 04-20-2021 10:25 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I bet that the democrats are sure mad this morning.

Old Post 04-21-2021 02:09 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the truth lust keeps coming out. Remember when CNN reported that rioters sprayed the Police officer with bear spray and "caused" his death? Well federal prosecutors finally admitted after releasing video of the attack that the rioters sprayed the Police with the same pepper spray that the Police sprayed them with. This comes after medical experts also admitted that the Policeman died of natural causes 2 days after the riot.

Old Post 04-29-2021 01:04 AM
benderb4
Banned

Biden’s Department of Justice planned to arrest Derek Chauvin at the courthouse if he was acquitted of the murder of George Floyd in order to put a dampener on any potential riots
If Chauvin ended up being acquitted of all charges relating to the death of Floyd, or if the trial had ended in a mistrial, as others had speculated, the federal government was ready to arrest the former officer right in the courthouse. Chauvin would have then been charged with multiple federal police brutality charges, in an effort to prevent riots from being sparked off in Minneapolis as a result of the verdict.

While the plan never had to be enacted due to Chauvin being acquitted, federal prosecutors from the Department of Justice still plan to indict him, along with former officers Kueng, Lane, and Thao, who were also involved in the arrest of Floyd. Each of them would be facing charges relating to the alleged violation of Floyd’s civil rights.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 04-30-2021 03:35 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The Justice Dept is asking for 101 million dollars to prosecute "domestic" terrorists. That is what they are calling the Capitol Building rioters. Imagine that, $101 million just to prosecute them? That is ridiculous that $101 million will be paid to Justice Dept lawyers and FBI investigators and informants.

Old Post 05-04-2021 02:05 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

This is right in line with the creation of this virus which was done solely with the intent of enriching the investors of Big Pharmacy. Look at how much they have made off the vaccines and masks and even after the vaccines they are still promoting wearing the mask and taking more vaccines. Richard even Ray Charles could see what's going on. Since it was basically aimed at the old and weak it even saved some social security. Now tell me who benefitted from it.

Old Post 05-04-2021 04:51 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
This is right in line with the creation of this virus which was done solely with the intent of enriching the investors of Big Pharmacy. Look at how much they have made off the vaccines and masks and even after the vaccines they are still promoting wearing the mask and taking more vaccines. Richard even Ray Charles could see what's going on. Since it was basically aimed at the old and weak it even saved some social security. Now tell me who benefitted from it.

Oh my goodness, "the creation of this virus"???? You are right, even Ray Charles can see what is going on here. I will pray for you.

In a capitalist society, entrepenuers are quick to spot needs and capitalize on them. Bright individuals will come up with inventions and start companies to fill any need. That is why we have such a great economy.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-04-2021 at 05:03 PM

Old Post 05-04-2021 04:54 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

BTW if you believe the top government officials actually took an experimental vaccine you probably believe in the tooth fairy.

Old Post 05-04-2021 04:55 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
BTW if you believe the top government officials actually took an experimental vaccine you probably believe in the tooth fairy.

Actually I saw them get the vaccine on TV.

It sounds like a little paranoia is setting in. I hope that nobody from Biden's DOJ sees this. Part of those millions of dollars will go to pay agents to monitor the interweb. Another part of those millions will also go to enforce Red Flag laws.

Old Post 05-04-2021 05:10 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

You saw them get A vaccine. Are you sure it was a Covid shot? I'll have to say you are a trusting soul and I do appreciate the prayers.

Old Post 05-04-2021 05:39 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I also know that they are smart enough to know that getting vaccinated is safe and the right thing to do. In Biden's case, I know that his handers have enough sense to know that.

Old Post 05-04-2021 05:57 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I also know that they are smart enough to know that getting vaccinated is safe and the right thing to do. In Biden's case, I know that his handers have enough sense to know that.

Y'all remember, he was scared stiff of Computer virus's. Wouldn't open websites for that fear. He wanted just state what we knew... Then doesn't believe a thing we say. Ya think you'll ever get through to him? Haha... More likely Biden will do something smart than that..

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.

Old Post 05-04-2021 07:00 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What in the world does Trump's impeachment have to do with the vaccine? Why do y'all have to try to weave the vaccine into everything? Are y'all that afraid of it? Don't let the vaccine or Covid control your lives or your thoughts. Just go ahead and get vaccinated and move on with your lives.
Y'all are starting to remind me of that guy that is no longer with us that was so fixated on President Trump. He couldn't type a sentence without typing Trump.

Old Post 05-04-2021 07:12 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
What in the world does Trump's impeachment have to do with the vaccine? Why do y'all have to try to weave the vaccine into everything? Are y'all that afraid of it? Don't let the vaccine or Covid control your lives or your thoughts. Just go ahead and get vaccinated and move on with your lives.
Y'all are starting to remind me of that guy that is no longer with us that was so fixated on President Trump. He couldn't type a sentence without typing Trump.

You defend the vaccine, we think it is crazy.. pretty sure you brought up how they took the vaccine, didn't you? Then ask what that has to do with it...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 05-05-2021 01:01 AM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Actually I saw them get the vaccine on TV.

It sounds like a little paranoia is setting in. I hope that nobody from Biden's DOJ sees this. Part of those millions of dollars will go to pay agents to monitor the interweb. Another part of those millions will also go to enforce Red Flag laws.

See what I mean?

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 05-05-2021 01:02 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Old Post 05-05-2021 01:32 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956
You defend the vaccine, we think it is crazy.. pretty sure you brought up how they took the vaccine, didn't you? Then ask what that has to do with it...

See what I mean.

Old Post 05-05-2021 01:33 PM