UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Ukc Performance Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Ukc Performance Pups(NT. CH. Rugged Hills Double'00' Buckshot - Soaky Creek Lilly)

I have a litter of nice plott puppies out of Nite Ch. Rugged Hills '00' Buckshot and Soaky Creek Lilly. Buckshot produces cold nose,super fast track dogs and powerful treedogs. His pups are naturally easy to train and are naturally straight.They work very well for coon and bear.Lilly is my personal coondog that I hunt every time I go hunting. She is a cold nose,big mouth female with a powerful locate.Buckshot and Lilly are stayput treedogs that have what we are all looking for when we look up"the coon". They both work well with other dogs on tree and have no quirks or peculiarities. These pups should do the same.These are beautiful pups that have big heads with great color that fit the breed standard to a tee. These pups are from a line of good natured dogs that get along well with what they are hunted with. I am not a competition hunter but plan on at least making Lilly a Nite Champion.I am keeping a pup for myself and my brother will be keeping a pup to train. I will have 8 pups available for sale at $250 either sex( 5 males and 3 females). They are UKC performanced.They are healthy and happy and will have shots and wormings.Buckshot is out of Nite Ch.Rugged Hills Brindle Boone and Nite Ch. Rugged Hills Brindle Jazz. Lilly is out of Nite Ch. Zinks Bayou Amy's Revenge(Z-Bar) and Gistraps Roxie.Both of these dogs are from proven crosses that have littermate coondogs,so if these pups take after an aunt or uncle they will have a chance of making an above average dog.For more information contact Chad Moses at 423-506-3232. Thanks.
P.S. Will be posting pictures later.

Last edited by CHAD E MOSES on 09-18-2014 at 04:28 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2014 04:19 AM
CHAD E MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHAD E MOSES Click here to Send CHAD E MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email CHAD E MOSES Find more posts by CHAD E MOSES Add CHAD E MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntndog
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like some very nice pups, Chad!

Old Post 09-18-2014 04:30 AM
huntndog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntndog Click here to Send huntndog a Private Message Click Here to Email huntndog Find more posts by huntndog Add huntndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

Thanks Dennis. This is certainly not just a brood female. She and her littermate sister are the only two dogs I own and I am just wanting to get me a good pup to keep for the future. I believe they will be naturals.

Old Post 09-18-2014 04:42 AM
CHAD E MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHAD E MOSES Click here to Send CHAD E MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email CHAD E MOSES Find more posts by CHAD E MOSES Add CHAD E MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogtrader53
UKC Forum Member

you got any saddle back males

Old Post 09-19-2014 12:03 AM
dogtrader53 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogtrader53 Click here to Send dogtrader53 a Private Message Click Here to Email dogtrader53 Find more posts by dogtrader53 Add dogtrader53 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pup

Dogtrader-I have a male that is what I call a Black and Brindle Trim. I am going to put some pictures on here after while or I can send you a picture on cellphone. Sorry for slow response(I don't get to check this till I get home from work). Thank you for your interest.

Old Post 09-19-2014 02:32 AM
dogtrader53
UKC Forum Member

ok will wait till you post picture

Old Post 09-19-2014 02:43 AM
dogtrader53 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogtrader53 Click here to Send dogtrader53 a Private Message Click Here to Email dogtrader53 Find more posts by dogtrader53 Add dogtrader53 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CROSS E KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Awesome bred pups. I just got 2 female pups out of 00 buckshot from Allen few weeks ago and a guy couldn't ask for better looking pups. He is sure throwing the right kind. These pups are bred to be winners. Z-Bar speaks for himself as well. Nice pups Chad.

Old Post 09-19-2014 03:03 AM
CROSS E KENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CROSS E KENNELS Click here to Send CROSS E KENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email CROSS E KENNELS Find more posts by CROSS E KENNELS Add CROSS E KENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Pictures of pups

http://rs32.pbsrc.com/albums/d11/ch...00?t=1411041055

http://rs32.pbsrc.com/albums/d11/ch...00?t=1411041005

http://rs32.pbsrc.com/albums/d11/ch...00?t=1411040988

http://rs32.pbsrc.com/albums/d11/ch...00?t=1411040976

http://rs32.pbsrc.com/albums/d11/ch...00?t=1411040953

http://rs32.pbsrc.com/albums/d11/ch...00?t=1411040933

http://rs32.pbsrc.com/albums/d11/ch...00?t=1411040804

http://rs32.pbsrc.com/albums/d11/ch...00?t=1411040747

http://rs32.pbsrc.com/albums/d11/ch...00?t=1411040703

http://rs32.pbsrc.com/albums/d11/ch...00?t=1411040642

Old Post 09-19-2014 03:46 AM
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

Ryan, Thank you for your comments. '00' Buckshot sure enough does throw treedogs. Some local guys bred a few females to him that were hog "catch dogs" that would not tree and got whole litters of real treedogs.They just started naturally treeing coon when they took them hog hunting. He definately passes on the treeing gene. That's why I bred my female to him.

Last edited by CHAD E MOSES on 09-19-2014 at 04:48 AM

Old Post 09-19-2014 04:31 AM
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

Started with 10 pups- Got 7 pups left(5 males and 2 females)I Have 3 dark brindle males,1 brown brindle male,1 brindle trim male. I have 1 dark brindle female and 1 black brindle female. These pups are super nice. These are intelligent pups.I whistle at them when it is time to eat and they come running. These pups are handled and socialized every day.

Last edited by CHAD E MOSES on 09-21-2014 at 01:38 AM

Old Post 09-21-2014 12:10 AM
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

4 males and 2(maybe 1) females left. Look for updated pictures later today. Thanks for the continued response. I believe you will be very pleased when these pups get old enough to hunt. Buckshot not only produces good coonhounds, there are also several guys in east Tennessee and north Carolina that have real beardogs out of him. They are extremely fast on track with great stamina and stayput treepower to keep game treed for hours. These dogs are based on dogs that go back heavy to Grand Nite Ch Rugged Hills Tennessee Buckshot and Nite Ch Moses' Rough Ridge Victor. Ask around about these dogs and see what you hear. Lilly also goes back to old Buckshot and a litter mate female to Victor.

Last edited by CHAD E MOSES on 09-23-2014 at 09:02 PM

Old Post 09-23-2014 05:33 PM
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Updated pictures of performance pups

These pups are now 4 weeks old. There are 3 males and 1 female left. The first picture is the female pup and the last three pictures are the male pups.

Last edited by CHAD E MOSES on 09-26-2014 at 03:43 AM

Old Post 09-25-2014 02:32 AM
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

I have 3 (possibly 2) males left, and 1 female left. I have answered all PM's. Thank you very much for interest in these pups.

Old Post 09-26-2014 03:24 AM
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Lilly on Tree

This is Lilly with a coon. This is her tree style from locate until you get into the tree.

Old Post 09-26-2014 04:57 AM