UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (742): « First ... « 635 636 [637] 638 639 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

still in the 50s here with rain suppose to get 23 tonight

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2019 02:20 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Glad to see your FIL is doing well.

I got a doe on Saturday that ended up being a buck that lost his antlers already. He had a scraped up swollen front leg, too. I told Chuck we have two good deer in the freezer, l'm not wasting my time with this one. It rained yesterday, so I didn't go back out. Maybe tomorrow. It's supposed to get cold ☹️

Old Post 12-10-2019 05:31 PM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

Temp has really dropped we have close to a inch of snow on the grass not sure we may have to go throw some salt down didn't stick on the roads but all the rain we had might ice up on the parking lots

Old Post 12-11-2019 12:36 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

So far its just sunny & chilly in the wind 34 now from 19 this mornin.

Old Post 12-11-2019 06:09 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

was a chilly day here

Old Post 12-12-2019 02:39 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

19° here now, but with wind chill, it feels like 7°

Old Post 12-12-2019 04:32 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

29 this mornin & a lite breeze yep Miss Ridge the wind is what puts the kink in the plow line for sure.

Old Post 12-12-2019 12:29 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

was pretty chilly start here this moronin 20 with heavy frost got up to 38 for the high

Old Post 12-12-2019 11:14 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Mornin all HB I believe it hit 45 yesterday but the breeze had a bit of a bite to it....34 at the moment. The coon club has a night hunt Saturday hope to be able to attend.

Old Post 12-13-2019 12:00 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

iam going over to my buddies tonight,going to see if we can tree a coon,

Old Post 12-13-2019 09:53 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Hope y'all can see this post .... cause here its foggier than all get out. Them coons should of had a hay day last night with the weather change.

Old Post 12-14-2019 12:05 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

the coons moved last night for sure,,we made 4 trees and seen 2 coons ,two trees were dens,i thought my friends dog did all right for being 11 months old,i walked to two trees ,my legs are feeling it this morning...

Old Post 12-14-2019 02:20 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

i haven't got out any yet but hope to 39 here been rainin sense last nite

Old Post 12-14-2019 04:26 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

It spit snow in Neoga but was meltin .... good snow. 😊

Old Post 12-14-2019 05:44 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

37 with a light rain feels nice @ chilly just came in from feedin im done for the evening

Old Post 12-14-2019 09:18 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

35 here at the moment but about midnite suppose to get a mess moveing in around midnite getting down to 32 with rain @ snow calling for 1-3 in of snow but temps start riseing turn to all rainby 9am monday moronin

Old Post 12-15-2019 03:50 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

1 to 3 up to possible 7 inches who knows.

Old Post 12-15-2019 07:34 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
1 to 3 up to possible 7 inches who knows.
my amish buddy has 2-3 in out in southern indiana still calling for 1-3 here they keep changeing the time it's going to hit me @ the little boss suppose to get up at 3;30 am proably head out depending on whats going on

Old Post 12-16-2019 01:03 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

we got 2 in at the most on the grass but it's slowly meltin off had a little slush on 1 lot that's all we end up saltin rest were just wet

Old Post 12-16-2019 12:22 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Well unfortunately we got every bit of 6 inches with more to come could be another 3 before the front moves through,got 27 degrees but no wind.

Old Post 12-16-2019 12:44 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

i feel for ya i hate winter in my older yrs

Old Post 12-16-2019 12:47 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

heres what it looks like down my driveway,,,,,,and more to come..oh goodie...

Old Post 12-16-2019 02:49 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly56
i feel for ya i hate winter in my older yrs
10 4 on that I had to work in that crap yesterday but I've worked in worse I'll bet you have too. Got maybe inch or so more last night

Old Post 12-17-2019 12:20 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

ea ive worked in some really bad weather if it don't quit rainin here we gonna get washed off the map

Old Post 12-17-2019 02:27 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

It wasn't a bad day overall for only gettin 29 but sunny & no a nasty wind.

Old Post 12-17-2019 09:31 PM