UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Semen Storage
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dhorsley
UKC Forum Member

Semen Storage

I am just putting this out there to see if there is a need:

I have always stored my dog's semen at NEVER GONE KENNELS and have always been a very happy customer and am sorry to hear they are closing the business down. My prayers go out to Dean's family.

I have done some research and it is going to cost me 10 times the amount for storage fee’s at other businesses. With this being said, I am looking into buying some storage tanks and possibly starting a semen storage business, with the possibility of AI/collection services offered through my local vet.

Just curious if there is a need for this business? Please let me know if you would be interested in this service.

Dwayne Horsley: 937-935-5689

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-10-2020 04:05 PM
dhorsley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dhorsley Click here to Send dhorsley a Private Message Click Here to Email dhorsley Visit dhorsley's homepage! Find more posts by dhorsley Add dhorsley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hitman79
UKC Forum Member

I would be interested depending on price of storage.Thanks Andy. 608-604 4759.

Old Post 08-12-2020 03:06 AM
Hitman79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hitman79 Click here to Send Hitman79 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hitman79 Find more posts by Hitman79 Add Hitman79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sfox91
UKC Forum Member

We store semen from bulls for our show cattle, not sure why people don’t just store their own dog semen and cut out the middle man. AI cattle and hogs, sure a dog can’t be much different.

Old Post 08-12-2020 11:38 AM
Sfox91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sfox91 Click here to Send Sfox91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sfox91 Find more posts by Sfox91 Add Sfox91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Pruemer
UKC Forum Member

Sam I sent pm!

Ph# 217-925-5543 or Email pruemkevin42@hotmail.com

We accept cash,check,or money order

Thanks for your business

Old Post 08-13-2020 12:17 AM
Kevin Pruemer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Pruemer Click here to Send Kevin Pruemer a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin Pruemer Find more posts by Kevin Pruemer Add Kevin Pruemer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pamjohnson
UKC Forum Member

Some do store there own semen. It's no different ya just have to have a vet that will work with you and not be a pri--

Old Post 08-13-2020 01:46 PM
pamjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pamjohnson Click here to Send pamjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pamjohnson Find more posts by pamjohnson Add pamjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Pruemer
UKC Forum Member

Semen

Sam Will you give me a call?217.343.1520

Ph# 217-925-5543 or Email pruemkevin42@hotmail.com

We accept cash,check,or money order

Thanks for your business

Old Post 08-13-2020 11:48 PM
Kevin Pruemer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Pruemer Click here to Send Kevin Pruemer a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin Pruemer Find more posts by Kevin Pruemer Add Kevin Pruemer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sfox91
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I will today

Old Post 08-14-2020 10:38 AM
Sfox91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sfox91 Click here to Send Sfox91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sfox91 Find more posts by Sfox91 Add Sfox91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Hilty
UKC Forum Member

Both

I do both, my own tank, some stored at a national facility.
Tanks do go bad..., protect your investment, have insurance.

Old Post 08-14-2020 11:21 PM
Mike Hilty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Hilty Click here to Send Mike Hilty a Private Message Find more posts by Mike Hilty Add Mike Hilty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

something to ponder

you Better look into the shipping tanks also before you pull the trigger . The good ones are more expensive than a storage tank and if youve got multiple guys needing semen shipped at the same time youre going to need to buy several shipping tanks .

* GRNTCH PKC CH SMALL TOWN LONE SURVIVOR "LONER" DNA-VIP
(GRNTCH Cabin Creek Rowdy semen X GRNTCH CH Lonesome Dove Lori)
----- Chilled semen available, 463 million total sperm per collection sent - Quality Documented & Guaranteed as of 11-15-23 -----
-English Days 2020 - 3rd place Fri / High Scoring male & 1st place Sat night
-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified
-2022 UKC World Qualified
-2023 UKC World Qualified
-2023 PKC World Quarter Finalist TOP 105
- For more on Loner, Go listen to Episode #1 on The Coonhound Collective podcast on Spotify.

* GRNTCH CH LONESOME DOVE LORI ( 2018 UKC World top 25 ) World Qualified 3 years straight [ double bred , 2X WLD CH Eng Fem GRNTCH Backroads Rosie ]

* GRNTCH CH SMALL TOWN BINGO STAR DNA-VIP ( 2019 Winter Classic 2nd place ) [ HOF GRNTCH Wilcox Thunder Bingo X Dual Grand Tree Rockin' Nelly ]
(( Star is the Dam to 2021 Southern Eng Days High Scoring Male & Overall Winner ))

- Live breeding doesn't dictate the future success of a puppy any more than a frozen breeding does.

+ I am the Wretch the song refers to

Old Post 08-17-2020 09:24 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote