UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Thanks To Everybody Hunting And Promoteing Hillbilly Mr. Bo Jangles Bloodlines!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WVHillBilly
UKC Forum Member

Thanks To Everybody Hunting And Promoteing Hillbilly Mr. Bo Jangles Bloodlines!!

AS PER THE NOVEMBER ISSUE of UKC COONHOUND BLOODLINES, GRNITECH GRCH HILLBILLY MR. BO JANGLES moves up to the #6 CURRENT TOP REPRODUCER.

THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE HUNTING BO JANGLES BLOODLINES, KEEP UP THE WINNING AND KEEP BREEDING THIS BLOODLINE!!!!

BO is no longer available for breeding cause of his age!!!

If you anit got BO JANGLES blood in you kennel, get it and start looking at more real live raccoons. BREED TO HIS SONS, and buy pups from his daughters.

Follow Hillbilly Kennels On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/103070698408854/

OWNER OF NOW DECEASED
GRCH GRNITECH HILLBILLY MR. BO JANGLES
CH GRNITECH HILLBILLY OLE SOUTH CHECK MATE
HillBillyKennels Of WVa
Salem, WV
304-782-1551(Home)
304-629-7407(Cell)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2012 02:46 PM
WVHillBilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVHillBilly Click here to Send WVHillBilly a Private Message Click Here to Email WVHillBilly Find more posts by WVHillBilly Add WVHillBilly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Daniel Wilsons GrNt Banjo dog off Bo Jangles got in at the PKC Added Purse hunt last night. That Banjo dog is one of the nicer dogs I've followed and prolly one of the two best pleasure dogs ever for me. I can't believe Daniel has never bred him.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 10-06-2012 05:18 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVHillBilly
UKC Forum Member

Banjo is super nice.

Follow Hillbilly Kennels On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/103070698408854/

OWNER OF NOW DECEASED
GRCH GRNITECH HILLBILLY MR. BO JANGLES
CH GRNITECH HILLBILLY OLE SOUTH CHECK MATE
HillBillyKennels Of WVa
Salem, WV
304-782-1551(Home)
304-629-7407(Cell)

Old Post 10-06-2012 06:13 PM
WVHillBilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVHillBilly Click here to Send WVHillBilly a Private Message Click Here to Email WVHillBilly Find more posts by WVHillBilly Add WVHillBilly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micooner
UKC Forum Member

My fred dog is out of hackers creek cinby and skuna river fred. Do you know if cinby was bred much other than too smoke?

Old Post 10-06-2012 07:30 PM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoonBusterWV
UKC Forum Member

Cindy wasas bred to smoke 3 times. Rich Fork Hugger once. Fred once. Davis Stylish Hammer once. Superman once. And I believe there is a pup from her and JR Barnes checkmate dog.

Old Post 10-06-2012 08:41 PM
CoonBusterWV is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoonBusterWV Click here to Send CoonBusterWV a Private Message Find more posts by CoonBusterWV Add CoonBusterWV to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Toler
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations JR... I have never hunted with Bo but have heard alot of good about him and check mate... Hunted with a young check mate dog this past week that looked good.

Home of:
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' LB Red Hot Sweat "Rock" HTX (R.I.P ROCK, 1/27/13)
Former Home of PKC CH AKC CGN GRNITECH CH 'PR' Toler's TriColor Taz
2013 UKC World Qualified
2013 PKC World Qualified
2013/2014 AKC World Qualified
2013 WV State AKC Champion
2014 Ohio State AKC Champion
2014 WV State AKC Youth Champion

PROUD SUPPORTER OF:
E-TOWN KENNELS & SUPPLY
http://www.etownkennelssupply.com/default.html

Old Post 10-06-2012 09:10 PM
Tim Toler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Toler Click here to Send Tim Toler a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Toler Find more posts by Tim Toler Add Tim Toler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bryan Hashman
UKC Forum Member

I am a Black and Tan all the way, But I have hunted with Bo and alot of his pups. I has seen a lot of very nice hounds out of Bo and Bo was a good one to.

If I was going to hunt a walker I would go see JR.
Congrats on make #6 on the repoducers list.

GrCh'PR'Hashmans Midnite Pole Dancer
'PR' Hashmans Lucky Ol Cowboys Camo

Bryan Hashman
2503 King Ridge Rd
St.Marys, WV 26170
[304] 684-9448 h [304] 483-0538 c

Old Post 10-08-2012 11:59 PM
Bryan Hashman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bryan Hashman Click here to Send Bryan Hashman a Private Message Click Here to Email Bryan Hashman Find more posts by Bryan Hashman Add Bryan Hashman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gauley River
UKC Forum Member

Ive hunted with some very nice females out of Bo.

home of
CH Grandnite CH Gauley River Jack Jr

Old Post 10-09-2012 01:17 AM
Gauley River is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gauley River Click here to Send Gauley River a Private Message Click Here to Email Gauley River Find more posts by Gauley River Add Gauley River to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVBackwoods22
UKC Forum Member

BO!

I have hunted with Bo many of times and have had very good nights with him and JR in the woods and I also hunt a 3 yr old gyp out of bo that I enjoy alot. Also hunted with with D Wilson's Banjo dog befor and all I can say is that dog is devistating in the woods.

Brent Golden
Cell: 304-672-9941

Old Post 10-09-2012 03:42 PM
WVBackwoods22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVBackwoods22 Click here to Send WVBackwoods22 a Private Message Click Here to Email WVBackwoods22 Find more posts by WVBackwoods22 Add WVBackwoods22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote