UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Ch Pkc Ch Half Breed Pinner At Stud
Pages (27): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Pinner x Wilma puppies

Are a week old tomorrow they are doing great growing like crazy.

GRNITE BIG HORN CRUISE ( RIP)
GRNITE LONE PINE BOZO (SEMEN) NOT FORSALE
GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CHNITECH CROSS E'S WILD WILMA
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-19-2014 02:08 AM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

You guy's out in IA should be able to start to get to hunt some. Sunny in the 70s here in the south.

GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 03-21-2014 06:52 PM
J.Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Fox Click here to Send J.Fox a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Fox Find more posts by J.Fox Add J.Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Got a pm today, sure hope he's having fun down there! Its roughly 30 here today and supposed to snow again UGH but I'm roughly 4 1/2 hours north of the WI/IA boarder

quote:

jawjacker22 wrote on 03-21-2014 01:59 PM:
Howdy from Jamaica!! I went on spring break with my youngest daughter and some of our friends. I've been scouting and there isn't any good coonhunting here thanks and I'll be in touch when I get back.

Old Post 03-22-2014 02:29 AM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tsbtater
UKC Forum Member

Greetings!

Well heck, if your still checking the Internet from Jamacia. Pinner misses ya but he has looked awesome in the woods the last couple nights! 3 trees 3 coon last night and 2 for 2 tonite.

Temperature supposed to head back south of freezing tomorrow though.

Old Post 03-22-2014 03:30 AM
tsbtater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tsbtater Click here to Send tsbtater a Private Message Click Here to Email tsbtater Find more posts by tsbtater Add tsbtater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

Wishing Pinner good luck this weekend!!!

GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 03-23-2014 12:48 AM
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

You Iowa guys take it easy on us Carolina guys tomorrow in the March madness where playing a lot of freshmen :-)

GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 03-23-2014 04:50 AM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Not sure if I should breed her during her fall or spring heat cycle...
Here's Tuesday night, 5 degrees

Might convince the husband to go to a night hunt this weekend... not sure but next weekend and the one after we are

Old Post 03-28-2014 02:16 PM
RED REBELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RED REBELS Click here to Send RED REBELS a Private Message Find more posts by RED REBELS Add RED REBELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Looking good Lizz. Pinner is usually the same way, likes to be on the opposite side of the tree from you when you're trying to take pictures/video.

Gr Nt Ch Half Breed Pinner

Nite Ch Half Breed Pin-Up Girl

Old Post 03-28-2014 10:57 PM
jawjacker22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawjacker22 Click here to Send jawjacker22 a Private Message Click Here to Email jawjacker22 Find more posts by jawjacker22 Add jawjacker22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

I have a young male dog (about 10 months old) out of Pinner and Gr Nt Ch PKC Ch Dynamite Daisy that I'd be willing to sell. He hasn't been messed with yet but is ready to start right now. Perfect age to get going this Spring. His SS is paid up also. There is not a thing wrong with him, I have too many irons in the fire and do not think I'll have time that he deserves. Perfect project for someone that has time to put into him. Price to sell at $600.

Old Post 03-30-2014 05:29 PM
jawjacker22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawjacker22 Click here to Send jawjacker22 a Private Message Click Here to Email jawjacker22 Find more posts by jawjacker22 Add jawjacker22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

All pups are doing good. They have there eyes open now and starting to walk around. I can't wait until kill season opens back up they will be ready to roll.

GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 03-30-2014 11:36 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Hardwood Sassy

Justin Heinze has bred his nice female, Hardwood Sassy (out of Lockbox) to Pinner. Sassy is a real nice female with a great mouth and likes to get by herself. She's lacking a 1st from being a Nt Ch. Sassy likes to climb trees, so the plan is to not finish her out until pups are weaned. We don't want to take a chance on her falling out and losing the pups. Once Sassy is showing we will start taking reservations.

Old Post 04-04-2014 05:03 PM
Kody
UKC Forum Member

Dang Daryl

U got me thinkin I not sure I have time for him but I like the looks of him and I hunted with pinner once when was 14 months old was a nice young dog

Home of:
Silver Ch Stylish Pit
Ntch Mr Wild Child Rambo (1-win)

All Co-owned with Colt Baldwin

Old Post 04-04-2014 05:13 PM
Kody is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kody Click here to Send Kody a Private Message Click Here to Email Kody Find more posts by Kody Add Kody to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinhead

Kody - He's a nice young hound. I just can't keep them all in the woods. I want to keep putting Pinner in some hunts this year and I've got a very nice young dog (Buster) out of Pinner's littermate sister (Gr. Nt. Ch Half Breed Joey) and Gr. Nt. Ch. High Plains Drifter that also needs pushed this year. He's the real deal!! I want to get Pinhead in the hands of someone who will push him in the hunts once he gets going.

Old Post 04-05-2014 08:52 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Lee Crawford show qualified... now onto the hunt, wish us some luck!

Old Post 04-12-2014 01:09 AM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Looking good Lizz. Congrats!!

Old Post 04-12-2014 09:24 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Didn't do so well in the hunt... oh well, there's always next time. You still planning on attending the heartland classic?

Old Post 04-13-2014 01:43 AM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Heartland Classic

Right now I think my plan is to hunt Pinner Thursday night in the Invitational Hunt and then hunt my Buster pup Friday & Saturday. Not sure yet, I've got to make sure I can get off work on Friday first. Buster has been doing pretty good work. I've had him in two hunts this Spring and have gotten a 1st and a 2nd on him. He's still young (21 months old) but he's acted very mature and might be up to the task.

Old Post 04-13-2014 07:05 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-16-2014 10:24 PM
Blake Hopson
UKC Forum Member

Me and Justin French just got our Pinner pup! We have high hopes for this little joker. He gonna be wild. This was a well thought out cross by jeff on his wilma female! Those accurate dogs we strive for may just be making a comeback after a cross like this! Can't wait to turn him out for few months and see how he makes progress.

Old Post 04-19-2014 04:48 PM
Blake Hopson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Hopson Click here to Send Blake Hopson a Private Message Find more posts by Blake Hopson Add Blake Hopson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Fox
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by watauga river
Me and Justin French just got our Pinner pup! We have high hopes for this little joker. He gonna be wild. This was a well thought out cross by jeff on his wilma female! Those accurate dogs we strive for may just be making a comeback after a cross like this! Can't wait to turn him out for few months and see how he makes progress.

Blake I'm glad you Justin like him. There is not a bad acting pup in the litter. There all anyone could ask for and have the looks to go along with it. Thanks for picking a pup from Pinner and Wilma I'm sure these pup will show up in the winners circle.

GRNITE WILD IMPY (RIP)
CH HTX WILD DAISY
912 223 9085

Old Post 04-21-2014 06:12 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner x Wilma

Good luck Blake and Justin with your pup. Keep me updated with his progress. I can't wait to get my pup up here!! These pups are going to make some noise!!

Old Post 04-22-2014 01:19 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

How'd you so last night?

Old Post 04-22-2014 04:21 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Pinner & Pups

My Penny female (Pinner x Cold Blooded Lady) looked great. First coon she'd ever seen. I'll get a video posted later.

Then I took Pinner out and he treed 2 singles. First one was at 700 yards and the 2nd one another 800 yards.

How about you Liz? Tree some coon?

Old Post 04-22-2014 06:01 PM
RED REBELS
UKC Forum Member

Nope... I'm pretty sure the spot I hit doesn't have many coon, lady treed three times, a slick, a den and a pine that she climbed... so I rushed up to get her down, then I was ready to head home, but she wasn't, I had to push her out, she hit the ground running lol and my male dog never even barked.

Just some "me too dogs" I'll get the video of her up in a bit

Old Post 04-22-2014 07:03 PM
jawjacker22
UKC Forum Member

Half Breed Penny

Penny is almost 8 months old and she is out of Pinner & Nt. Ch. Cold Blooded Lady. Click on picture to watch the video.

Old Post 04-22-2014 11:53 PM