UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: Dual Grand Champion 'PR' Overturf's Skuna River Slinger
Pages (37): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Slinger is qualified for both the UKC World Hunt and World Show

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-09-2011 04:13 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Just picked up Nt.Ch.Marsden's Koshkonong Queen Bee to be breed to slinger.This should be a good cross. I also went over to Erikas to see the pups from Moxie and Slinger they sure are nice. Out of the 8 pups 7 are spoken for only 1 left anyone looking for a pup give her a call. Really nice pups.

Old Post 07-09-2011 07:49 PM
slinger1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slinger1 Click here to Send slinger1 a Private Message Click Here to Email slinger1 Find more posts by slinger1 Add slinger1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Heckler, I'm Breeding a female to Slinger today, two of the pups will have your name on them. It's not often I get a chance to convert a friend. That means your going to have to travel North in October to pick up your pups and go hunting.

Old Post 07-09-2011 08:05 PM
slinger1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for slinger1 Click here to Send slinger1 a Private Message Click Here to Email slinger1 Find more posts by slinger1 Add slinger1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Queen Bee is out of ? Your old GrNtCh Greaser dog and GrNtCh Ida?

Old Post 07-09-2011 11:21 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heckler
UKC Forum Member

Leroy
Convert???? Now you know you would have a better chance of getting snake bit up north than converting me. I think you got too much of this Florida sun and got a brain freeze from them north winds. You know I would be thankful to have 2 pups from you even if they was redbones. I'll mark October down on the calender. I'll leave the blue dogs at home so I won't have to watch them crocodile tears well up in your eyes.
Steve

Old Post 07-10-2011 12:10 AM
heckler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heckler Click here to Send heckler a Private Message Find more posts by heckler Add heckler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

That correct Jay. I figured in order to get Heckler something that he could hear good I needed to breed some coma blood with some skuna river blood because Hecklers age he probaly can't hear good. I need to make it easy for him to hear them tree dogs. I know he is color blind but I'm working on that. Heckler when you get up here I'm taking you snipe hunting. You will like that.

Old Post 07-10-2011 12:23 AM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

10-4 on the snipe hunting, you hold the bag and I'll chase them to you. Color blind?????? There ain't a thing wrong with my eyes or my ears. I know a fiest bark when I hear it. You just keep them buckets full so we can tree a coon.

Old Post 07-10-2011 12:29 AM
heckler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heckler Click here to Send heckler a Private Message Find more posts by heckler Add heckler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

I will tell you like I did a friend of mine from down your way. I invited him to come up and go Deer hunting. 2 weeks before he called and asked me have you been putting corn out for me . I scratched my head and said you must not have been up here before have ya, he said no never why. Well we have thousands of acres of corn. You will like Sugar River bottoms it will remind you of home.

Old Post 07-10-2011 01:03 AM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

You mean we got to cut our way into the tree. Don't forget I have been up to Perry's, so I know how good the hunting is. I look forward to the trip and visiting with you and I am looking to be impressed with your dog. I've been wanting to try one of your pups just because he's your dog. I know you and know you ain't gonna lie about a dog.

Old Post 07-10-2011 01:15 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

I'm looking forward to seeing you. I promise you 1 thing you will have a good time. When your here we will hunt different places. Chris Schnitzler and Wes Wahls and Jay all are blue dog guys so you want be minority. They are good friends of mine and will treat you like you've known them forever. We may even get Jay to set up a hunt with Russ Downing and his boys real good guys.

Old Post 07-10-2011 01:28 AM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

I appreciate the invite Leroy. Deep down you know you wish Slinger was blue. I know I wish he was.

Old Post 07-10-2011 01:33 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

I can't waito get you here I'm gone get you a pretty pair of glasses with Blue lenses. Oh yea you better bring your dogs when you come. I want laugh or cry to bad.

Old Post 07-10-2011 01:41 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Heckler, have you talked to Perry. I was wondering when he is planning another trip coming down that way. I have two I can send now or out of next litter.

Old Post 07-10-2011 01:55 AM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

We text back and forth a couple times a week. He usually makes a trip every spring around March. Go over to the blue tick board and post him a message on one of his threads. His username is jodaviess1

Old Post 07-10-2011 02:48 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by heckler
I appreciate the invite Leroy. Deep down you know you wish Slinger was blue. I know I wish he was.

I say the same thing on a daily basis!

Old Post 07-10-2011 03:15 AM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

I heard he was trained by a blue one, now I don't know if Slingnasty will own up to it or not

Old Post 07-10-2011 03:20 AM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Heckler you and Jay sure can tree good with them computers

Old Post 07-10-2011 05:46 PM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

You ain't doing too bad yourself there slingnasty. Your about 50% accurate, about like what your feeding.

Old Post 07-10-2011 09:01 PM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Heckler, bring one of your females up here and will add some Slinger Dinger to your program you'll thank that some one added some rocket fuel.

Old Post 07-10-2011 09:53 PM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

I got one now that runs on nitro, I don't think she needs any gasohol to rust her pipes. hahaha That was a good one there Leroy you have to admit. Man this could go on all day.

Old Post 07-10-2011 09:57 PM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

You wait til you get up here and it goes on all night that's when your going to know rocket fuel vs gasoline.

Old Post 07-10-2011 10:01 PM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

All night, man you must be dreaming. You won't make it past 12:30 before you start sawing wood.

Old Post 07-10-2011 10:06 PM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

I know it's been a long time since we've done a all niter but I think in your case we are going to make a exception. Last night while treeing a coon I told Slinger I had a non believer coming and he started triple chopping that means he is looking forward to your visit. You better let Perry know who I am. I think he thought I was trashing you. Let him know we go way back and this all in fun with friends.

Old Post 07-10-2011 10:17 PM
heckler
UKC Forum Member

I ain't gonna tell Perry nothing, he's a big dude about 7 foot tall, and he sent me a PM (private message) and said he was headed to your house to kick your butt. Nah, I'm just joking, I already posted a message for him. Perry's got thick skin, he will be fine. Todd Ackerman is another one that I like pretty good too. Todd and Perry are close friends as well. I sure hope to make it up there and see all you guys. I didn't get stay no where as long as I wanted to when I went to Perry's. Chris is supposed to have a really nice dog, too. Seriously though Leroy, that slinger has the looks that I like in a walcur dog. He is a good looking sucker.

Old Post 07-10-2011 10:46 PM
slinger1
UKC Forum Member

Chris hunted Slinger for me at his place when he was a pup. I have a lot of friends that hunt Blue Ticks the Appels Downings if your looking to hunt with anyone special let me know. I'm looking forward to see you we will have fun when you show up. We definitely will hunt with Chris when you come. Do you talk to Chris?

Old Post 07-10-2011 11:05 PM