UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Grch Oak Ridge Decoy (mr Smith Stud)
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

***GRNITECH BALL'S STYLISH HICKORY NUT HARRY
*GRNITECH HONEY CREEK HARRY
***GRNITECH NIGHT HEAT ABBY
PKC CH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPIDER
***GRNITECH NOCTURNAL SKIPPER
*GRNITECH SOUTHERN SKY
***GRNITECH HARDIE'S BIGTIME TRIXIE
PR Honey Creek Dixie
***GRNITECH NOCTURNAL STYLE
*GRNITECH ALL GRAND TRACK MAN
***GRNITECH ROCK RIVER LADY
PKC CH GRNITECH ALL GRAND AMY
***WLDNITECHGRNITECH X JR
* GRNITECH EEL RIVER DIXIE
*** GRNITECH EEL RIVER DOT II

Bred this female today. Dixie is a nice young dog. I believe this will be an excellent cross

Last edited by B.Raikes on 09-12-2015 at 05:36 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2015 05:19 PM
B.Raikes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B.Raikes Click here to Send B.Raikes a Private Message Click Here to Email B.Raikes Find more posts by B.Raikes Add B.Raikes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Should be the best looking pups to ever draw breath nice cross here

Old Post 09-14-2015 01:30 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bowling
Should be the best looking pups to ever draw breath nice cross here

Thanks Herman. This female has all the tools. Goes hunting, quick honest strike dog, loud bawl on track, chop on tree and a good locate. I plan on hunting her as much as my work will allow between now and when the pups are born. I really believe Decoy will reproduce and that this will be a good cross.

Old Post 09-29-2015 11:32 PM
B.Raikes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B.Raikes Click here to Send B.Raikes a Private Message Click Here to Email B.Raikes Find more posts by B.Raikes Add B.Raikes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

3 drops 3 trees 3 coons
Decoy is a balanced accurate coon treer

Last edited by B.Raikes on 11-05-2015 at 03:05 AM

Old Post 10-09-2015 03:38 AM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Knocked out a big boar to my Spider female by herself tonight. She is making a nice one.

Old Post 10-10-2015 03:50 AM
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

female

Mr. Raikes:
That looks like a top of the line cross to me. Couldn't get any better.
If you ever decide to sell that female let me know first, because I know what you tell anyone you can take it to the bank. JJ

Last edited by jj_jackson on 10-11-2015 at 11:35 PM

Old Post 10-11-2015 11:30 PM
jj_jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jj_jackson Click here to Send jj_jackson a Private Message Visit jj_jackson's homepage! Find more posts by jj_jackson Add jj_jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Re: female

quote:
Originally posted by jj_jackson
Mr. Raikes:
That looks like a top of the line cross to me. Couldn't get any better.
If you ever decide to sell that female let me know first, because I know what you tell anyone you can take it to the bank. JJ

Thanks JJ, If I ever sell her I will give you first chance at her. Looks like she will be having Decoy pups in a little over 3 weeks.

Old Post 10-21-2015 02:10 AM
TreeDogKennels
UKC Forum Member

Stephen you should try to get one of the females out of your old Chloe female x Cutter cross bred to him , Big mouth's!!!!!!!!
Yell at me sometime

Old Post 10-22-2015 03:33 AM
TreeDogKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeDogKennels Click here to Send TreeDogKennels a Private Message Find more posts by TreeDogKennels Add TreeDogKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by TreeDogKennels
Stephen you should try to get one of the females out of your old Chloe female x Cutter cross bred to him , Big mouth's!!!!!!!!
Yell at me sometime

Hey John, good to hear from you. The one I had out of that cross was very nice. You still have Dream?

Old Post 10-24-2015 01:44 PM
TreeDogKennels
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by B.Raikes
Hey John, good to hear from you. The one I had out of that cross was very nice. You still have Dream?
no I sold her but there is a long video of her on here shows her under 4 or 5 coon, don't laugh at my shooting, LOL , Im about gun blind anymore, anyway,don't know if you ever saw it but you can do a search on my post's and find it, probably have to go back always but it will be the thread , Johns Dream Video, there has been some very nice pups come from your house buddy, Keep up the good work and make some more good_cross's, Nice looking stud dog you got there, !!!!!!

Last edited by TreeDogKennels on 10-25-2015 at 03:45 AM

Old Post 10-25-2015 03:17 AM
TreeDogKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreeDogKennels Click here to Send TreeDogKennels a Private Message Find more posts by TreeDogKennels Add TreeDogKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by TreeDogKennels
no I sold her but there is a long video of her on here shows her under 4 or 5 coon, don't laugh at my shooting, LOL , Im about gun blind anymore, anyway,don't know if you ever saw it but you can do a search on my post's and find it, probably have to go back always but it will be the thread , Johns Dream Video, there has been some very nice pups come from your house buddy, Keep up the good work and make some more good_cross's, Nice looking stud dog you got there, !!!!!!

Thanks for the kind words John. I seen the videos of Dream. She sure looks like a good un. The one I had out of that cross you could cut by herself at 10 months old, sit on the tailgate and then go get her with a coon. You never know how a cross will work out. I do believe that both Decoy and Dixie have the potential to reproduce solid coon treers. Only time will tell.

Old Post 10-27-2015 02:42 AM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Re: Grnitech Grch Oak Ridge Decoy (Mr Smith Stud)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by B.Raikes
[B]

********NITECH BUCK CREEK HAMMER
***GRNITECH BUCK CREEK PREACHER
********SCREAMING MAGGIE(Lipper & Deanwood Drifter)
*GRNITECH (2X AKC WORLD CH) BUCK CREEK MR. SMITH
********NITECH CH CLEVINGER/ROARK TIMBER HAWK(Lipper&Hickory nut Harry)
***GRNITECH GRCH BANKS’ TIMBER QUEEN
********ROARKS RATTLING PEANUT(River Bend Shot/River Bend Flag)

GRNITECH GRCH OAK RIDGE DECOY PERFORMANCE SIRE

********GRNITECH WINDY RUN HICOUNTRY TORCH(HiCountry Nite Heat/Hardwood Bozo)
***GRNITECH CH BROKEN HEARTS HEARTBREAKER
********NITECH MATTHEWS LITTLE KATIE
*NITECH ZORNS NORTH MT MISTY
********GRNITECH BURNING FORK CASEY III
***NITECH RUTTERS OAK RIDGE BRANDY
********GRNITECH PATAPSCO VALLEY BETTY

Old Post 10-30-2015 03:19 AM
Derrick Logan
UKC Forum Member

Sent message

Old Post 10-31-2015 09:46 PM
Derrick Logan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Derrick Logan Click here to Send Derrick Logan a Private Message Click Here to Email Derrick Logan Find more posts by Derrick Logan Add Derrick Logan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Took this pic of Decoy and Dixie under a coon tonight.

Last edited by B.Raikes on 11-05-2015 at 12:31 AM

Old Post 11-03-2015 01:46 AM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Re: Zorn's North My Misty

quote:
Originally posted by CNHNTR
I hunted Decoy's mother, Misty, many many nights in the woods and she was one heck of a coondog. Hunted out hard and got struck very quickly and treed til you got there. Very hard dog to beat on strike and a very honest strike dog. She was a very consistent hound. We treed coon year round. I'm glad to see you are keeping the line going!

Old Post 11-07-2015 11:09 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Decoy can definitely improve the walker breed he is a well balanced hound that trees coons not just trees and it don't take him all night to get it done

Old Post 11-08-2015 06:14 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bowling
Decoy can definitely improve the walker breed he is a well balanced hound that trees coons not just trees and it don't take him all night to get it done

Thanks Herman, My young Spider female had 5 good looking Decoy pups today.

Old Post 11-13-2015 02:54 AM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Here is the pedigree on my pups. They are definitely some lookers. They will be 4 weeks old Thursday. I will try to get pics next weekend. I would say they are the best looking pups I have ever raised.

******NITECH BUCK CREEK HAMMER
***GRNITECH BUCK CREEK PREACHER
******SCREAMING MAGGIE
**GRNITECH (2X AKC WORLD CH) BUCK CREEK MR. SMITH
******NITECH CH CLEVINGER/ROARK TIMBER HAWK
***GRNITECH GRCH BANKS’ TIMBER QUEEN
******ROARKS RATTLING PEANUT
GRNITECH GRCH OAK RIDGE DECOY
******GRNITECH WINDY RUN HICOUNTRY TORCH
***GRNITECH CH BROKEN HEARTS HEARTBREAKER
******NITECH MATTHEWS LITTLE KATIE
**NITECH ZORNS NORTH MT MISTY
******GRNITECH BURNING FORK CASEY III
***NITECH RUTTERS OAK RIDGE BRANDY
******GRNITECH PATAPSCO VALLEY BETTY
PUPS
******GRNITECH BALL'S STYLISH HICKORY NUT HARRY
***GRNITECH HONEY CREEK HARRY
******GRNITECH NIGHT HEAT ABBY
**GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPIDER
******GRNITECH NOCTURNAL SKIPPER
***GRNITECH SOUTHERN SKY
******GRNITECH HARDIE'S BIGTIME TRIXIE
PR Honey Creek Dixie
******GRNITECH NOCTURNAL STYLE
***GRNITECH ALL GRAND TRACK MAN
******GRNITECH ROCK RIVER LADY
**GRNITECH ALL GRAND AMY
******GRNITECH(UKC World CH) X JR
***GRNITECH EEL RIVER DIXIE
******GRNITECH EEL RIVER DOT II

Last edited by B.Raikes on 12-12-2015 at 01:57 AM

Old Post 12-06-2015 08:46 PM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Male Pup 1

Male pup 2

Female

Last edited by B.Raikes on 12-12-2015 at 02:32 AM

Old Post 12-12-2015 01:32 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Man them is some nice looking pups wish I had room I'd sure like that little female she will look just like her daddy.

Old Post 12-12-2015 02:03 AM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Herman. I have 2 more nice looking pups also. The one I'm keeping and another one that is spoken for. Here is a picture of my boys from Monday night. Decoy had been laid up for 4 weeks with deer season and everything going on. Decoy got in over a mile to tree this big boar. My son drove around closer which was 9 tenths of a mile. My son said Decoy had to of been treed on the highest ridge in Marion county.

Old Post 12-12-2015 11:09 PM
jward
UKC Forum Member

Pup

How much for that female pup

Old Post 12-28-2015 05:47 AM
jward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jward Click here to Send jward a Private Message Click Here to Email jward Find more posts by jward Add jward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Decoy pups

I sent 2 very nice Decoy pups to western Ky today. I believe they went to some real coonhunters and I am glad they will be given a chance. Should have one more going to Alabama soon.

Old Post 01-02-2016 03:31 AM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Deal fell through on this female pup. She is 8 weeks old, very bold and getting into everything. My buddy's pup is already treeing on a coon hide.

Not a real good pic but this is my male pup.

Last edited by B.Raikes on 01-12-2016 at 12:34 AM

Old Post 01-12-2016 12:03 AM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Decoy Pups

All my pups have new homes now. I want to thank everyone who bought a pup from me. I feel very good about where they all went and I believe it will be up to each pup if they make it or not. Time will tell if this was a good cross.

Old Post 01-17-2016 05:50 PM