UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Grch Oak Ridge Decoy (mr Smith Stud)
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech Grch Oak Ridge Decoy (Mr Smith Stud)

********NITECH BUCK CREEK HAMMER
***GRNITECH BUCK CREEK PREACHER
********SCREAMING MAGGIE(Lipper & Deanwood Drifter)
*GRNITECH (2X AKC WORLD CH) BUCK CREEK MR. SMITH
********NITECH CH CLEVINGER/ROARK TIMBER HAWK(Lipper&Hickory nut Harry)
***GRNITECH GRCH BANKS’ TIMBER QUEEN
********ROARKS RATTLING PEANUT(River Bend Shot/River Bend Flag)

GRNITECH GRCH OAK RIDGE DECOY PERFORMANCE SIRE

********GRNITECH WINDY RUN HICOUNTRY TORCH(HiCountry Nite Heat/Hardwood Bozo)
***GRNITECH CH BROKEN HEARTS HEARTBREAKER
********NITECH MATTHEWS LITTLE KATIE
*NITECH ZORNS NORTH MT MISTY
********GRNITECH BURNING FORK CASEY III
***NITECH RUTTERS OAK RIDGE BRANDY
********GRNITECH PATAPSCO VALLEY BETTY

I have owned Decoy for over a year now. I can assure you that if he was not a consistent coon treer all by himself he would have never been here this long. It seems that the longer I hunt him the more I like him. I would like to see others get some pups out of him if you think he will cross well with your good female. He goes hunting, gets struck, gets treed, stays treed with the coon. I will breed for a pup.
Decoy is a Performance Sire for 2015 and 2016.

Last edited by B.Raikes on 01-22-2016 at 09:13 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2014 03:02 AM
B.Raikes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B.Raikes Click here to Send B.Raikes a Private Message Click Here to Email B.Raikes Find more posts by B.Raikes Add B.Raikes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

DECOY

Last edited by B.Raikes on 11-15-2014 at 09:43 PM

Old Post 11-05-2014 01:02 AM
B.Raikes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B.Raikes Click here to Send B.Raikes a Private Message Click Here to Email B.Raikes Find more posts by B.Raikes Add B.Raikes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvhoundsman
UKC Forum Member

Fine looking hound and bred right

Old Post 11-06-2014 05:19 AM
wvhoundsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvhoundsman Click here to Send wvhoundsman a Private Message Click Here to Email wvhoundsman Visit wvhoundsman's homepage! Find more posts by wvhoundsman Add wvhoundsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wvhoundsman
Fine looking hound and bred right

Thanks wvhoundsman

To the guy from North Carolina, my phone went dead. I will call you back. Thanks

Old Post 11-08-2014 12:11 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Fellows decoy is a nice dog he will tree coons any time of the year I will buy a female pup from a nice female bred to him he is as good looking as any hound I've seen not many with that kind of looks that gets the job done but. Be assured he can. And I know he has already produced a nt ch.

Old Post 11-08-2014 12:32 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

DECOY

quote:
Originally posted by bowling
Fellows decoy is a nice dog he will tree coons any time of the year I will buy a female pup from a nice female bred to him he is as good looking as any hound I've seen not many with that kind of looks that gets the job done but. Be assured he can. And I know he has already produced a nt ch.

Thanks Herman for selling me Decoy. He is just what you said he would be. Me and my son are ready for deer season to end to get back to hunting him. You put Decoy on the end of the lead of my 16 yr old son and his new drivers license and the coon in this part of the country are in trouble.

Old Post 11-11-2014 12:19 AM
tall timber man
UKC Forum Member

Hey b this is Wes mouser good lookin dog I just got back n to hunting bought me a 4 yr old cold sweat male. Lookin foreward to seeing u around. For the ppl that don't know b he is a straight up feller and only messes with high quality hounds so he will be a goodone to breed to

Old Post 11-14-2014 06:00 PM
tall timber man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tall timber man Click here to Send tall timber man a Private Message Click Here to Email tall timber man Find more posts by tall timber man Add tall timber man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by tall timber man
Hey b this is Wes mouser good lookin dog I just got back n to hunting bought me a 4 yr old cold sweat male. Lookin foreward to seeing u around. For the ppl that don't know b he is a straight up feller and only messes with high quality hounds so he will be a goodone to breed to

Thanks Wes, good to have you back among the coonhunting ranks. Good luck with your Cold Sweat male.

Old Post 11-15-2014 05:58 PM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Decoy only has 7 pups on the ground. This one being a NiteCh CH

Tucker is about a 50# dog and runs with a bawl/squal on the track with an easy to call locate. Chop on the tree. Really accurate, has the coon most of the time. Runs no junk.

Old Post 11-18-2014 12:13 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Sure looks like his daddy

Old Post 11-18-2014 03:29 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

DECOY

Deer gun season is over now. Going to get Decoy back in the woods after a short lay off. My son took him last night with another fine hound. Decoy split treed twice and had the coon both times.

Old Post 12-09-2014 09:24 PM
big mama 1
UKC Forum Member

nice looking hound you have there does he have a good mouth

Old Post 12-12-2014 12:13 AM
big mama 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big mama 1 Find more posts by big mama 1 Add big mama 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by big mama 1
nice looking hound you have there does he have a good mouth

Decoy has a good mouth, not overpowering, but it carries well. He was over a mile the other night and I didn't have any problem hearing him. He was split treed from another dog in the opposite direction. He was treed for over 2 hours with the coon before my son could get to him.

Old Post 12-12-2014 09:34 PM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

PERFORMANCE SIRE

Decoy is now a Performance Sire for 2015.

Old Post 12-16-2014 09:33 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Good deal Stephen I want a female pup from decoy let me know when u get a nice female bred my bobbie female out of dollar is in heat right now but I hate to breed her but maybe next time. Decoy will reproduce and u will find out he will look good on frozen ground in January when coon treeing gets rough. Best of luck with him he deserves to be a super stake sire,

Old Post 12-17-2014 02:02 PM
CNHNTR
UKC Forum Member

Zorn's North My Misty

I hunted Decoy's mother, Misty, many many nights in the woods and she was one heck of a coondog. Hunted out hard and got struck very quickly and treed til you got there. Very hard dog to beat on strike and a very honest strike dog. She was a very consistent hound. We treed coon year round. I'm glad to see you are keeping the line going!

Old Post 12-18-2014 08:13 PM
CNHNTR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CNHNTR Click here to Send CNHNTR a Private Message Find more posts by CNHNTR Add CNHNTR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bowling
Good deal Stephen I want a female pup from decoy let me know when u get a nice female bred my bobbie female out of dollar is in heat right now but I hate to breed her but maybe next time. Decoy will reproduce and u will find out he will look good on frozen ground in January when coon treeing gets rough. Best of luck with him he deserves to be a super stake sire,

Thanks Herman, I will let you know. I had a Gun Smoke female with 2 first brought in but we either were late getting her here or her cycle was off. Decoy is not getting hunted much right now because of my work schedule. Hopefully my son can get to hunting him more to keep him tuned up.

Last edited by B.Raikes on 12-20-2014 at 01:21 AM

Old Post 12-19-2014 09:57 PM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Re: Zorn's North My Misty

quote:
Originally posted by CNHNTR
I hunted Decoy's mother, Misty, many many nights in the woods and she was one heck of a coondog. Hunted out hard and got struck very quickly and treed til you got there. Very hard dog to beat on strike and a very honest strike dog. She was a very consistent hound. We treed coon year round. I'm glad to see you are keeping the line going!

Thanks for the info CHNTR. Mr. Smith speaks for himself being a 2 time world champion. It is good hear a little about what kind of dog his dam Misty was. Hopefully Decoy will be able to pass on these traits to his offspring.

Old Post 12-19-2014 10:03 PM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas to everyone. Remember the greatest gift of all.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Old Post 12-25-2014 06:50 PM
big mama 1
UKC Forum Member

Re: DECOY

quote:
Originally posted by B.Raikes

very nice dog

Old Post 01-18-2015 02:23 AM
big mama 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big mama 1 Find more posts by big mama 1 Add big mama 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big mama 1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by B.Raikes
Decoy only has 7 pups on the ground. This one being a NiteCh CH

Tucker is about a 50# dog and runs with a bawl/squal on the track with an easy to call locate. Chop on the tree. Really accurate, has the coon most of the time. Runs no junk.

throws nice color in his pup

Old Post 01-18-2015 02:24 AM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by B.Raikes on 02-07-2015 at 02:20 AM

Old Post 02-07-2015 01:54 AM
B.Raikes
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH Decoy

Decoy has been laid up most of the winter. My son took him last night and he looked good. He got treed by hisself with a coon.

Last edited by B.Raikes on 11-29-2015 at 02:42 PM

Old Post 03-24-2015 09:13 PM
Philip
UKC Forum Member

I would be interested in as female pup myself.

Old Post 04-11-2015 11:09 PM
Philip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Click here to Send Philip a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Visit Philip's homepage! Find more posts by Philip Add Philip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Philip
UKC Forum Member

Someone from oh with as buckcreek female should go down and breed to him, so I don't have to go so far to get one.lol

Old Post 04-13-2015 05:01 PM
Philip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Click here to Send Philip a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Visit Philip's homepage! Find more posts by Philip Add Philip to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote